tuscl

What age do you like your strippers to be??

Tuesday, June 6, 2006 6:11 PM
I look for the 20 to 25 year old range. But there was one very experienced 38 year old that had some fantastic mileage. She gave great HJ's!!!

19 comments

• whatevergong82
    18 years ago
    Mid 20's to early 30's are my preferences. Anything outside that range for me is usually not too pleasing to me at all (of course, there are exceptions. For example, I've had hot laps from 18 year old girls that didn't care what the rules were in the club, they were going to ride Mr. Happy that was safely in my pants until I started cumming!!)
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Being older myself I find that I have little preference as long as they are over 21. Funny 10 years ago I didn't like the young ones preferred the ones who were 25 to 30 more the vets of the clubs. However now I find that the vets are either really good and we all know them or most of them are just going through the motions. The newer versions tend to try harder to please. I think that Bones might have mentioned that one dancer felt that if she did really good dancers at reasonable (as dances go) prices then she would be able to make twice as much money. She's a smart one. You always have the 9's who want the huge bucks for a crappy dance who feel that you have insulted them to ask for a 2 for 1. They eventually either are pissed all the time or find that idiot with the bucks who doesn't care or know any better and get their bucks - these tend to come in pairs I notice. Give me a solid looker with a good body who will work hard to please her customer. I can live with her being a lot younger than me lol
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Well said, Chandler. My feelings exactly.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    As I've gotten older my preferred age has actually become younger with strip clubs. For one thing, my longtime regular club is in a college town, where 21 or 22 is average and 25 is old for a stripper. Many of the girls who are now 25-30 have been there since their teens, and I've seen as they put on weight and lost much of their exhuberance and fresh good looks. My point of reference has shifted accordingly. I'm more alert to the signs of wear that girls begin to show in their mid-20s, and I'm more attuned to the advantages of youth. Younger girls smell nicer, have fresher skin, their faces look brighter and cuter, their tits look and feel more pert, their kisses are sweeter, their pussies taste better - need I go on? I don't agree with the complaint that young strippers are too callow to be good company. I'm mainly there for superficial thrills so their playfulness and curiosity suits my frame of mind. Girls who strip through their early 20s then move on are a different type than those who make a career out of it. They are often quicker with the give-and-take of flirting than older strippers. I view their unfamiliarity with most cultural references that date to the last century as a plus. With older girls, I'm always wondering if they'll remember who, say, Tonya Harding was. With a 20-year-old I can forget about all that. Strip clubs are my escape from the mundane. I'm glad to check the baggage of my life's experience at the door and enter a world beyond time and place. Back when I was closer to their age, I didn't have much patience for girls more than a few years younger than me. My attitude was like T-Bone's. Now I'm like Matthew McConaughey's line about high school girls in 'Dazed and Confused': "That's what I love about them. I get older, and they stay the same age."
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I've also found that some dancers in the 35-40 yo range can be very pleasant. By that time they've raised several kids and had several divorces and lost some of their looks, and as a result the attitude they used to have is gone. I've found that such dancers are often very down to earth and not particularly picky about what you do or don't do. You often find such ladies working in the inexpensive little neighborhood places that I like. They're not my favorite type but they can be a lot of fun.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I prefer dancers at least 30 and above, 40 to 50 would be ideal to be compatible to my age. In this range I also look for personalily, attitude, good personal hygeine. I get turned-off by any dancer with poor peranal hygeine practice. I would say it again, how can I have LD's if they smell shitty down there?
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    19-25, consistent with my "naughy babysitter" archetype.
  • ryan111778
    18 years ago
    I agree with the less experience comments. The more time they've had in the business the more likely they are to be jaded. Overall I prefer the 20-25 range.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Of legal age, minimum. Seriously, age is one of the last things that I think about, I've had good ones from 18-45.
  • nj_pete
    18 years ago
    For the most part age does not matter that much, one of my favorites is 34. But generally 22 to 30.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    I'm 32 and usually like girls around 25-35. Anything way younger, (especially nearing 20 yrs) usually doesn't appeal to me. There's always an exception, but most girls 18-22 havent' lived much life yet & can be boring. Plus, their friends are often annoying kids.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    Just need to look somewhat young. Usually less than 25.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Holy fuck, I can't believe I actually agree with FONDL about something.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    That's my range, too, only I like them with at least some experience stripping. I know, 18 with experience doesn't seem possible, but I've come across some quick learners out there.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I guess I'm the dirty old man in the crowd. I like them 18-22. Actually I'm more concerned with how long they've been dancing than age. I prefer a girl with as little dancing experience as possible, which usually means very young. I've found that when you get to know a girl who just started dancing she will treat you differently than a more experienced dancer usually will, and that difference will continue for as long as you know her.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    18-21: Beyond that is too old to be stripping for women who have any kind of A LIFE or ambitions. Now exceptions to this are possible, but EXTREMELY INFREQUENT (< 1 in 100).
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Young enough to wake it up, old enough to know what to do with it.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I used to want them to be roughly my age (33), but lately, I've had lots of good experiences with girls in their early 20's at the local club I visit regularly. At least I think they're in their early 20's.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I prefer older, in the 25-30 range. But, age is far down on my list of requirments, as long as they are of legal age.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion