tuscl

How Much would You Loan your ATF?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Recently my ATF Christie asked me for a $5000 loan. I told her I didn't have $5000, which was not true but which seemed nicer than an outright refusal. Christie, I'm sure, would have every intention of repaying me. But I'm also sure she would never get around to it and that would be a deal breaker. I have "loaned" her smaller amounts and I've let it slide when she didn't repay them. However, I would want my $5000 back and our relationship would end over the arguments about the money. I would lose my ATF and my money.

I decided that $500 is the most I would ever "loan" Christie.

How much would you loan your ATF, knowing she would probably not pay you back?

30 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nothing if you thought she won't pay you back. Otherwise $100 tops, but only if you are doing very regular business with them such that you can take it out the amounts you would be paying them.

Most strippers can't see beyond the immediate moment so there is no way they can get it together long enough to repay $100. Also some just like the thrill of ripping people off so much that they go with the $100 immediate gratification ripoff even if costs them many times that amount in the long run.

Nobody (except txtittyfan) ever accused strippers of being smart.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I've "loaned" a stripper money before and instead of paying me back in cash she paid me back with "free" dances. So that's my limit, how much can I get back from her in "free" dances and how much am I going to spend in the strip club anyway?
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    Never loan someone money you arent comfortable with never seeing again.

You made the right choice. How about instead of a loan you make her"earn" the money OTC?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I was money issues like yours & Christie's that ended my relationship with my 2010 ATF. Small loans not repaid & then larger $$$$ requests. This could signal the end for you & her.

I won't venture into this territory with my current ATF & she has not asked yet either thankfully.

Snake's suggestion seems good.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    How do you make her earn $5k though? I assume you aren't paying more than $250 for single sessions, so you if you are buying in bulk maybe per her $150. So what are you going to do? Ask her to fuck you 30+ times "for free"?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Nothing at all. There's no way she'd ever be able to pay it back. I've given her birthday and Christmas gifts of $100, other outright gifts of $10 or 20, and I've paid her phone bill on occasion. That's as far as I'm willing to go.

To be fair, though, she's never asked for a loan. She *has* "paid back" a few of the gifts, though, with discounts.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Hell if I had Bill Gates money I'd love to spread the wealth
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Hell if I had Bill Gates money I'd love to spread the wealth"

So would I motorhead. EXCEPT my Bank account is "invisible" next to Gate's account. LOL
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't loan her any amount above what you think could be worked off in a couple visits if she can't repay in cash. 5k is ridiculous.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @motorhead: "Hell if I had Bill Gates money I'd love to spread the wealth"

If I had Bill Gates' money, it wouldn't be wealth I'd be "spreading".
  • maburton
    12 years ago
    As far as not paying loans back...some girls are smart enough to go Ponzi scheme and borrow what they owe you from someone else to repay you so you're willing to up your consideration in how much you'll loan her based on "past performance". So, just keep this in mind too.

$5000 means different things to different people. Evaluate the risk and reward like any good poker player.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    ZERO. I have enough on my "books" from real life "friends" that I'll likely never see.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't loan a stripper anything. Snake has it right, never loan out more than you're prepared to lose. These strippers are like stray cats, they'll leave your life and then show up again with a million excuses on why they haven't repaid you.
    Yes, it happened to me in the past, and I hold firm about this now, unless they want to pay in services, which can be rarely kept promises.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    I learned the hard way that there is no such thing as a loan to a dancer. You will never see the money again.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I've "loaned" money to about six different dancers. Not one has ever paid back one dollar of the loan. Only one of those am I still on speaking terms with and buying dances from. All the others lost at least ten times the amount of the loan in lost business from me. Dougster said, "Most strippers can't see beyond the immediate moment." I can point to several examples of that. Categorically, I no longer "loan" money to strippers.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Personally, I don't think you should set a limit on how much you loan a stripper. However, I definitely think you should set strict conditions on what you receive in return. And those conditions should be in writing.

Here are some examples, but feel free to modify them as you see fit:

1. She MUST agree to allow you to follow her to the ladies room and wipe her butt after she takes a dump.

2. She MUST agree to allow you to babysit her kids and clean the house when she's out getting nailed by her 23 year old out-of-work boyfriend.

3. She MUST promise to come to you, nobody else, whenever she needs money, because that just shows how much she cares for only you.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    $0, period.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Jerikson40, that was the funniest reply yet! That described exactly how I felt!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I'm not a bank and I don't extend credit. Whether it is a friend, family member or even a fave at the club, once you lend money to someone the relationsip changes, especially when they know that they owe it to you and cannot repay. It creates enormous stress on any relationship.

Either I give it freely or it is earned, depending upon the person involved. In the case of a stripper, "earned" is definitely the right chocie of words.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I don't loan money I "gift" it : )
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Not one cent. If a stripper asks to "borrow" a few bucks for something, and I feel that it is a kindness I wish to extend or an investment I want to make, I will "give" her the money. But I don't make loans.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    nowadays, zero. However, I like canny's barter idea.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Snake and Rick nailed it. As I'm not a bank, I like the idea of "earning oppurtunity" better.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I loaned one 7 inches once, when she was done, I only got 4 inches back.
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    Not more than $10. And I would be Shocked to get that back. On the other hand, I do have a few ideas on how she could earn some extra spending money.
  • K9
    12 years ago
    Perfect timing on this subject for me. My current ATF and I are in a current strategic battle over a $500 advance I gave her two weeks ago. Not a loan but to be repaid as a PP. Never again...... I have subsequently listened to more SS that could not be decifered by a Klingon....
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Maybe a $20 if it was convenient.

I don't care how much money I have, I'm not just giving it away for no reason because a pretty woman asks for it.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    My banker and I have an agreement. I don't loan money and he doesn't bang my CF.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Snake nailed it on the head. Don't loan any more than you are willing to not have paid back. For me it would be $0.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    9 inches of cock, and a few ounces of semen. It's more of a gift than a loan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion