tuscl

What to do When you Get a Multiple Dance Deal and The Dancer is Bad

What does everyone do, and we have all had it happen when you make a deal with a dancer - for example 3 for $50 in the VIP and after about the first 1/2 song you know you've had enough. Maybe she doesn't smell good, she's drunk, she does a really crappy dance. This has happened to me several times, usually after too many beers. I have generally just sat and let her do her songs although if it's a hygiene issue or she's rubbing me raw with too much friction I might just say thanks and get up and pay the full amount. Anyone else had this happen?

16 comments

• AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I usually avoid this by progressively upping the buys. I never haggle or buy multiple dances for the first dance. If the first dance is good I'll go for another right away, then I may go for a package deal. For the most part this keeps me from getting a bad deal, but if it did happen I think I'd finish out the transaction and move on. If I agreed I agreed, unless of cours the original situation of physical discomfort applies, then I'll tell her to stop and why, which I have done. A dancer once pushed her knee into my crotch and started moving it around while she dangled her breasts in my face, apparently thinking she would stimulate me with her knee delicately massaging my balls. I told her to stop that and never do it to a man again.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Been there, done that. I make it a rule not to buy VIP/multiple dance package, unless I've sampled a single dance, or had good stageside interaction. I broke rule once recently, buoyed by initial dance with other dancer. Said, "I'd enjoy dance more if you got closer". Improved a little, but not up to level of prior dancer.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FunSeeker: I think I see what you mean. I wasn't sure if they agreed to it beforehand. If it works for you, more power to you.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    chandler: Even in 2 for 1 deals, a few times I actually stopped after one dance, because dancers smelled bad down there and/or so so to poor dance, I gave them the full price of $20 for that first song. Lessons learned hard way! These do happen once a while.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    chandler: I do let the dancers know that I would continue with multiple LD's if the first one is good. If it is not good I give the full price of $20/song, and stop getting any more dances from that dancer. Many dancers won't agree with this idea. Some do. I only need some good dancers to get LD's.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I agree with Yoda, I never buy a multiple deal until I've sampled the girl first, either with a single dance or by sitting close and talking for awhile first. And I think the only time I've ever bought a multiple deal based only on conversation is at Brad's, where the $50 for a half hour is just too good to pass up. And I've never had a bad dance there. Some were better than others but none of them were ever bad. So I think I can honestly say I've never had this happen to me.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FunSeeker: Are you saying you treat these deals as though you're buying one song with the option to get more at a special rate if you choose? That's another matter, and I'm suprised that dancers agree to it.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    At $20/song, many dancers do 3 for 50 or 2 for 30. If the dancer didn't give the good dances as she indicated, I stop after one dance, and pay her the full price of $20 for that song.

I always buy multiple dances with the condition that she keeps her end of the promise. I do tell her in advance that, I would continue with multiple dances if the first dance is good.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    If the dancers smells bad or shitty smell down there, we can feel it durning the tipping actions. We can actually feel their poor personal hygeine from this and during the conversations with them. This way we can avoid getting LD's from such dancers.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    By the way, I learnt my lessons from my share of experiences! It's time to be careful before investing for LD's for entertainment.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I rarely get multiple dance deals anymore, so this hasn't happened to me since my newbie days. Back then, I probably endured it. If it happened now, I would endure the remainder of the song but then stop her and pay up. There'd be nothing to gain by continuing, and it could ruin my mood for the night. If she was downright obnoxious or smelled bad, I wouldn't hesitate to stop her in the middle of the song. If I thought she clearly had not held up her side of the bargain, I wouldn't feel compelled to pay her, either. Obviously, this last part depends on circumstances such as my reading of the club and her standing in it. However, if the issue was that she allowed less contact than the norm for the club, I wouldn't get angry or make a scene unless she had specifically promised more. That's her choice and her right and she'll prosper or fail by it regardless of what I say.

Last fall, I did have experiences that could have turned bad with a couple of dancers at a club that features half-hour VIP deals. One girl wouln't shut up. She was a little too interested in continuing the repartee we had exchanged before the meter started running. With extra attitude. It got to a point where I had to complain in a tone of mock outrage to stop calling me an asshole and give me my fucking fantasy. Surprisingly, she got the message and was pretty sweet from then on. All the same, I'll never get another dance from her. The other girl had a good attitude, but only one gear which was hard, fast grinding. I stopped her and told her she could relax, she really didn't need to do much more than squirm a little, look cute and let me have my way with her body. She smiled and said go ahead. The rest was like heaven. I'd like to see her again. So, if there's any chance of salvaging something, at least try speaking up before you abandon all hope.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Why would you strike a multiple dance deal with a dancer who has never danced for you before? I could see maybe investing in a 2 for 1 but that's about it.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    " chitownlawyer.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I've never had a bad dancer on a 2 for 1 deal, but I'd probably just go along with it til it was over.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    It hasn't happened to me lately. But I remember times when dancers would come up to me with a big sales pitch. And it was usually about how nasty her dances were. Then I'd buy these 'so called' nasty dances and they weren't nasty at all. They were more on the lame side.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    This has happened to me twice. On both occasions, as soon as I determined that the situation was beyond reasonable hope of redemption, I paid the dancer the amount I had promised, and got out.

My feeling was that my money was gone, but at least I could save me time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion