tuscl

3 Weeks of SC Exploration

If you were free of all work and personal life obligations and determined to go on a multi-week stripclub tour around the U.S. where would you venture? I'm about to do just that. Of course I know you have to be a regular to appreciate the benefits of certain locations. My Phoenix experiences seem to turn out that way. So I'm trying to venture to areas where the traveler is appreciated.

Some places I'm definitely going include:
Detroit - Flight Club, Penthouse
Houston - St. James, Treasures

One place I'm NOT going - Las Vegas

Some places on a potential short list:
South Carolina - Platinum Plus clubs (the Memphis Platinum Plus is still the best club that ever existed)
City of Industry, California
Tiajuana - some safety concerns on this one though

Would very much appreciate any input on this. I'm looking to make this a once in a lifetime experience.

25 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'd spend most of it with my ATF in Dearborn, MI.

Then I'd go to Florida, to try Tampa again & visit a friend in Miami.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I think you have selected the 2 best clubs in Detroit. You might also consider the Landing Strip and the Hustler Club.

Toronto is another city you might want to check out. It's not that far from Detroit--a half day drive. Read the reviews of clubs near the airport.

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Like Alucard, I think I'd be tempted to spend at least some of that time right here at home. Despite the repressive legal climate (and the oppressive natural climate) a great deal of fun can still be had. A regular like myself certainly has it easier, I'll admit, though.

That said, given the conditions you've set forth, I would probably try to make it to Detroit, Houston, Columbia, Atlanta and Toronto. COI and SeaTac would also likely be on my list, primarily because of two very interesting women that I would dearly love to meet.

Hell, I think I'd even try to make it to Alberta!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I've already done Tijuana, Atlanta & Columbia. I have no need to go any furter. But if I did I guess that I would include Detroit, Toronto,Houston & Miami.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    On the list in no particular order; Detroit, Houston, TJ, Toronto, Atlanta, Miami and Columbia. Of those, I have only experienced TJ. COI would also be a consideration.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I've done Ga clubs, SC clubs, NC clubs, Reading the posts it sounds like Toronto, Houston are the up & comeing places. O I also have been to TJ & WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    In Detroit make sure you get to the dives too, like Henry VIII. Otherwise you're missing half the fun.

Those of you who fear TJ are just being xenophobic. I suspect it's safer than the neighborhoods I frequent in Detroit, although I don't have numbers to back that up.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    At any given point in time TJ is just as safe, if not safer, than most places we can visit. The government down there wants our dollars and that usually translates to safety for tourists.

What makes it scary, it's not xenophobia, is the fact that in Mexico the government doesn't always have control. Just about anywhere in Mexico is susceptible to violent armed clashed between men with automatic weapons. Or kidnappings in broad daylight by same said men. These can happen at any time. Is this likely in TJ? No, not really. Is it considerably MORE likely than Detroit, Miami or Philly? Yes, totally. That's what makes TJ, and Mexico in general, scary.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I've been around the country and have enjoyed some gems along the way. I'm a Detroiter, so I can't be without some favoritism, but we do have some stellar places to cum to. In Florida, don't forget the entire area around Tampa, up to the north a bit in Pasco County and over on the Florida East coast in Cocoa Beach, Inner Room in particular. Miami has many enjoyable places. PM me, aalexium if you want some more info.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Are extras important? If so, then I'd put TJ at the top of my list, followed closely by Detroit, Toronto niagra falls , coi. Never been to Houston or Miami clubs so they might belong on this short list along with some other notable gems (follies, pp).

I'd move Tampa lower based on this criterion, not saying it doesn't happen just not so prevalent and affordable as TJ or Detroit.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Are extras important? If so, then I'd put TJ at the top of my list, followed closely by Detroit, Toronto niagra falls , coi. Never been to Houston or Miami clubs so they might belong on this short list along with some other notable gems (follies, pp).

I'd move Tampa lower based on this criterion, not saying it doesn't happen just not so prevalent and affordable as TJ or Detroit.
  • aalexium
    12 years ago
    Thanks all for the tips. Never really even thought about Toronto so I'll have to do some more research there. And I'll probably go ahead and take the plunge on TJ. And I've always heard great things about Florida but it always seemed like too big of a playground to target. I'll send out a couple PMs as I start firming up the schedule there. Again thanks everybody.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    As always, I will be a shameless tout for Toronto. Better than Detroit IMO. If you make the drive from Detroit to Toronto, a rest stop at Nikki's Roadhouse outside of Woodstock, Ontario can make for a very 'interesting' rest stop.

A recent reviewer claimed that the infamous Cannonball Cabaret in Brampton is closing soon. At rush hour the Cannonball's VIP was a sight not to be missed. Think the wide-open Bogarts VIP X 20.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @georgmicrodong:

I think I'll meet you in hell sooner than I'll meet you in an Alberta SC.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Come to Michigan, Art. We've got Hell,it's about 50 miles or so to the West of Detroit. You, me and george will have much to talk about as we watch the Devil pump some new inhabitants outside. :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    There are no strip clubs in Hell, but I once saw a fat guy take his shirt off at the Dam Site Inn (the town's only bar).
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    There are no strip clubs in Fucking, Austria.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Art: Wait, I got the distinct impression that Alberta *was* Hell. At least with regard to strip clubs.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juices top 5 to do big list
    #1 Atlanta
    #2 Detriot
    #3 Miami
    #4 Texas
    #5 Canidia

Juice stop 5 small to do list
    #1 North Carolina
    #2 South Carolina
    #3 Tennessee
    #4 Georga
    #5 Kentucky

I've done ok on my small list but I've done shit on my big list......hoping to do better soon and get those reviews and stories back up !
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @georg:

Alberta is definitely not hell, just the miserable SCs in this province.

I even like our cold winters out here; this old guy has energy like you wouldn't believe during the frigid winters. I slow down measurably during the summer.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    If I could get away with 3 consecutive weeks off of work, I'm going to work on my bucket list of international locations. See the world while being a hourd!
  • crecat03
    12 years ago
    seems like a good consensus has been reached. My list would include Tampa and Cocoa Beach, then Toronto and Detroit. I've visited 1 club in each of those cities (far from the most highly-reviewed) and enjoyed it very much but would like to go back and visit several of the other clubs. Follies (Atlanta) and Platinum Plus (Columbia) are still two of my favorites even though they haven't been as good lately, but they are close enough for a day trip.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Not in order and I do not care about club looks East to West. Providence ?, Philly ? (been going downhill lately), Erie, PA, Detroit (several stops including Hustler Flight Club HS8 Bogarts), One or two in the Chicago Land area, Washington Park, Dallas, COI Cali. Maybe throw in Canada. Not Mexico. I do not have a death wish. Many are dive clubs and as soon as you walk in you can tell if you need to move on. That is what is nice about Detroit if you don't see what you like there is a club down the street that will. So much puusy so little time!
  • Skyrbuoy
    12 years ago
    I get travelled on occasion. Been to ST.Louis, Tampa, Toronto, Cincinnati, Chicago, and Charlotte. My stomping grounds here in So FLA have been very good to me. BUT Houston, Detroit, Phoenix, LA, and Montreal are on my to do list.
    I'd go back to Toronto in a city minute. Unbelievable variety in women, from literally everywhere in the world. And headed to St. Louis again come October.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Baltamore the strip ! Omg ! I got so much clubbing !!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion