tuscl

Tuscl once a year party ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So juice was thanking about how fuckin kool would it be 2 have a once a year party were we all try to go clubbing and have a good time......so what would be the reasons 2 do this and not 2 do this ??? What club or clubs would be best used ? And so on ? What you guys thank ???

38 comments

• sinclair
    12 years ago
    They have already taken place.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=7…
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=9…
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=9…
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

It is not worth the travel costs for most unless you live within a reasonable distance of the rendezvous site; it's best done on a regional basis with clubbers from your own metro area. Plus, having so many pro-level clubbers packed into one spot is like cannibalization.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    juice, glad to hear you are offering to buy for all of us. Thank you.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Juice is buying !!! WOOHOO !!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeet ! Y the fuck not ! Lmfao !
  • steve229
    12 years ago

Be seen in public with this bunch? Crickey!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    To much wood with not enough gardens to plant.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    What's the matter steve? We doddering old crocks with our canes and Depends? A pretty harmless lot, I should think.

Though I must warn you about trojangreg out in Vancouver. Bad things can happen to your wallet when you hook up with that guy for a club visit.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Hey, can you foot the Bill Art? LOL
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    A 3rd convention is under consideration. I have received a few inquiries. One suggested that it be held OTC at a Columbia SC hotel hospitality room. That we pay a few strippers to join us. I reject that idea. I would want more than just 2 or 3 strippers to be available.

If I do deceide to sponser one, it would most likely be at Follies in Atlanta. The major problem there would be seating for a group. Due to the crowds it is standing room only most of the time.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I would want more than just 2 or 3 strippers to be available"

They would be a bit overworked to say the least!! LMAO

"If I do deceide to sponser one, it would most likely be at Follies in Atlanta. The major problem there would be seating for a group. Due to the crowds it is standing room only most of the time"

Now why choose SUCH a small venue, unless you want &/or expect only a small hand full of attendees?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Alucard - I can give you 25 reasons but I won't give you their names publicly. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Alucard - I can give you 25 reasons but I won't give you their names publicly. :)"

OK SC!
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    Anytime any of you want to gather somewhere in the LA area, I'm in for it. We have the best looking dancers in the country.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Alucard, I resemble shadowcat's remark. :)

The next time one is held by shadowcat if he is the host, I intend to be there. Now that I am once again "unencumbered" by a SO, I do what I want, when I want.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Alucard, I resemble shadowcat's remark. :)

The next time one is held by shadowcat if he is the host, I intend to be there. Now that I am once again "unencumbered" by a SO, I do what I want, when I want"

At our age Vince, it may well be the best way. I just want to enjoy my current ATF for as long as possible. ;) :))
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    So the best way to see and visit you men in the club is just to travel to your areas pm you guys and club on your turff......2013 juice road trip is cumming soon !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    And shadow you give a lot of notice like months in advance and the juice will make a pop up !
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Juice, I could get down with this....and I still owe you for our little SuperBowl wager - so when I see you I'm squaring up bro....

SC, Atlanta sounds pretty good to me....For what it's worth, I'll be down there in September....
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Now you guys are great and all, but I'm not sure that I want to be in any club where a group of you are working your angles en masse. That is just too many seasoned club hounds chasing after the same special ladies. ;)

Discreet and UTR is how I like my game, and if I'm the only guy in a club full of hungry ladies, even better!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't dare move in on you, rick. I would just sit back and take notes as I watched the master in action.

My game has certainly improved, but you compete in the major leagues; I am still serving my minor league apprenticeship.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    vm takes farmerart in the first round as his number one pick.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Romeo damn good timing man........pm me in sept and we will try 2 meet up k bro
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    There's a few guys on here that are okay and I would be okay with meeting in person, but mostly it's a bunch of weird pathetic fucks that I won't want to be within a mile of.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    LOL Farmer. I am sure that any approach issues that you believe that you have are more than counter-balanced by your seemingly unlimited budget. You are a giant among men sir. I may hold my own by working quietly and stacking my odds by visiting places replete with rednecks and other down-on-their-luck types, but in direct head to head competitions the bigger wallet will always take the prize.

I agree with vm about taking Farmer as his number one pick.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh my, we are in luck tonight. Rick discloses more nuggets of gold from "The System". Hope everyone is taking notes. In order to "hold your own" in the quest for OTC "stack the odds" by visiting places with rednecks and other down-on-their-luck types. This is truly some brilliant shit. 10 years to develop this system, huh, Rick? It's really something.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Hmmm, "The Dugan System." I smell a copyright coming here... ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "The System", Rick. Don't put your name in it. Will market much better that way.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Nah, us egomaniacs need to put our names on everything.

Now I suppose I could be swayed by an alternative if it was catchy enough, but "The System" is too much of a common usage phrase to be good for branding purposes.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "us egomaniacs need to put our names on everything"

Good to see you finally gaining some self-awareness, Rick. Your attempts at false modesty in this thread were grating on you a bit in this thread though, so "Dugan System" was your real self rebelling a bit. Had to point it out. Keep working on projecting that "modest guy" image though. You almost made it.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    "The Juicie System ".......fuckin of the mo fo chain !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes its true it can be all your for 28 low payments of $397.76 ?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    LOL Dougster, you got me.

I'm da juice, yo, kickin it like a mo fo while I rock da house, bitch!

Ah, wait a minute, there is already a "juice" on here, so I guess it can't be me. I guess I'll just stick to my quiet gig instead and let others do what they do, including those spectators who nip at the heels of guys who actually execute. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rick I knew deep down you liked juicie : )
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Right, Rick, unfortunately that is just criteria number eight of your narcissism speaking: "thinks others are envious of him". I play along into your fantasies though:

Oh, please, Rick! Please devulge more secrets of "The System" for those of you can't put in the acumen or ten years to figure how to pay a stripper for sex! Got the hang out with down-on-their luck types, but still need more hints!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    It's "divulge".
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Here's the first of 28 payments, juice !!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vince thanks my man ! Lol
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Rick, unfortunately that is just criteria number eight of your narcissism speaking: "thinks others are envious of him". I play along into your fantasies though."

Actually, I think that you are envious of a number of guys on here. And thank you for playing along with my fantasies. My ego is quite fragile and I need all the help I can get. ;)

Hey, I just noticed that you managed to squeeze out your first review for the year a couple of weeks ago. True to form, it is replete with lots of information about - ahh - an unspecified number of girls of unspecified types charging unspecified amounts for unspecified levels of contact/service. NICE. :) Thank you for another non-contributory contribution to the knowledge base. ;) I have no doubt that the data for that review took some time to compile - err - I mean recollect. LOL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion