tuscl

Does anyone get tired of their regular stripper?

Thursday, April 26, 2012 5:44 AM
I have been seeing the same stripper for over 3 years in a club and outside the club in my hometown on a regular basis. We have become good friends. I travel extensively for business around the country and have experienced other clubs in California, Arizona, New York, Florida and Detroit. I have had great times at these clubs especially Detroit. For several months my CA. stripper has been giving me alot of BS and SS. I would like to make a change. Their are many hot strippers at my favorite hometown club that I would like to spend time with. My problem is that I don't want to change clubs because I'm well known as a good guy and my current stripper is very possessive and territorial. I really don't want to hurt her and I'm having a hard time leaving her. Has anyone had this experience?

18 comments

• lopaw
    12 years ago
    Yeah I have this problem constantly, across several clubs which really sucks. There is no good way to cut a dancer loose without some kind of fallout. But its your money and your time, so you spend it with who you want to. Worst thing that might happen is that she'll get pissed and badmouth you to the other girls. But throw some $$$ at 'em and they'll come around.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    "There is no good way to cut a dancer loose without some kind of fallout." Get her fired or arrested :D
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Just slip out the back, Jack Make a new plan, Stan You don't need to be coy, Roy Just get yourself free Hop on the bus, Gus You don't need to discuss much Just drop off the key, Lee And get yourself free
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Paul Simon, "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover."
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'm an advocate of the steady consistency of an ATF. Everyone here knows this. But when the end of the line occurred with my past 2 ATFs, I just simply walked away one day. And I stopped going to the Clubs they worked at. (Different Clubs) Doesn't mean you have to stay away from the Club of an Ex-ATF. You can still go, but expect SS & Drama! LOL Might be better to move on to another Club until the Ex-ATF is history at her Club.
  • victor2
    12 years ago
    There are 2 ways that you can make a change. The first is change clubs and avoid her, but you want to go to ther same club and see other dancers. The second is to attempt to nicely discuss it with her and explain your decision. Good luck.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I agree with lopaw. You can try going to the club when you know that she is not working but it might still get back to her. Just remember, she is NOT seeing you exclusively.
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    I don't like establishing a single atf at a club for this reason. it happens tho, of course. The great thing about being a guy with commitment issues though, is atf's for me never last more than a few months lol girlfriends too d'oh!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, I do, when they start to piss and moan about their plight in life. I can relate to that, but that isn't the reason I go to clubs. I move on to another young hottie who is motivated to please me.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Well... I did not get 'tired' of my xATF in the sense of being bored. In fact I still like her quite a bit. I let my own emotions get the better of me and it was just too ackward after that. Having a fav is more satisfying IMO. So, I'm with alucard. If you don't want to deal with the drama, find a different club.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Having a fav is more satisfying IMO. So, I'm with alucard. If you don't want to deal with the drama, find a different club" ! :)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    You're known as a good guy? Then tell her your done. The others will come to collect, they aren't stupid.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I do all the time, but all I do is tell her no and keep telling her no. They do get the message eventually if you tell them no enough.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Have you tried telling her "I just want to be friends" and/or "I think we should see other people in the club." Girls love hearing sensitive stuff like that.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    I recently got tired I'd my old ATF and she reacted in a hostile way. Bottom line, you are just a dollar bill, no matter how they try to convince you otherwise. I will be back to the club in a few months, as there were other hotties I want to sample. She may bad mouth me, but green always wins the day. I'll have fun, but no more ATFs for me. It's easier staying a free agent. I hope I don't change my mind form the road!
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    "Bottom line, you are just a dollar bill, no matter how they try to convince you otherwise" Amen, brother.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    I am having a slight issue like this right now. I like to switch it up every couple of months. My first girl i havent seen in over a year. then I was getting dances from this other girl then she disappeared. now im seeing girl 3. well the issue is girl two is back. girl two and girl 3 work the same days same shifts. i tipped girl two yesterday after not seeing her for ages. then she wondered off. I had to decide if i would wait for girl 3 to show up, get a dance from girl 2 and then leave, or just leave. girl 3 showed up. i got a dance from her and then as i was about to leave girl 2 came up and we talked for a while, i had to pass on the dance she offered. not that im complaining. girl 3 is awesome.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    That's why I don't stick with one favorite. I have several at different clubs. They come and go. no problem. One I've known for years now says she likes to mix things up by dancing at a club far away at the beach for a few months at at time. Works for me. Relax, you aren't married to the girls. Are you sleeping with them routinely? There might be fireworks then because you're not just getting dances, you're in some kind of relationship.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion