tuscl

If you were going to open a strip club . . .

Friday, April 20, 2012 5:31 PM
What would you name it? Personally, I am torn between "Champagne and Lace" and "Beer and Boobies" :D

27 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    "Juicey's" what else
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "Happy's Ending"
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "Happy's Ending"
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "Happy's Ending"
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "Happy's Ending"
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "Happy's Ending"
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    jester, what was that again?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Hugs, Kisses and...WINK
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Damn, I've doubled posted before but 5... Wow.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    One night when driving to my local strip club, the route I usually drove took me past a "Babies R Us" store. Knowing what was on my mind, I quickly misread the sign as "Boobies R Us" and thought that would make a good strip club name. I've also thought about a strip club right across the street from Disneyland that could be called "Boobieland" and have as its mascot: "Topless Tinkerbell."
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Build it next to Henry XIII in Detroit call it Ann Boleyn's and the motto could be "Cum in and loose you Head" Or how about See Wh"Y"
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Still, one of my favorite names, "Organ Grinder". Doubtful, however, I would use that name on my club. For mine, it would have to be some obtuse name.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    whew Jester made that Happy Ending last forever !
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Clubber: "For mine, it would have to be some obtuse name." Me too. Like "109 Degrees" or something like that...
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    I don't quite get the "109 Degrees" joke. That's 14.4 degrees above human body temperature; or, 342 degrees below the combustion temperature of book-paper, right? (Presuming you're using Fahrenheit, not Celsius or Kelvin, of course.) Or maybe it's 103 extra degrees of separation? Or, you have dancers who are 10s and 9s, but they have no college degrees? Uh ... anyway, I like the funny names people have suggested. Happy Ending five times in a row is more than my body can take! My favorite suggestion is: Single's I also like: My Apartment The Library Fillin' Station Rail Yard Polecat's Glitter's Ball Pocket Jockey Stick Shift NAStyCar Landing Strip Painter's Helpers ATM's ATF's Cool Breeze Mad Men Vi & Gra's Ci-All-I's Swell Reaction New Direction Study Hall Lube Job Small Engine Repair oh, etc. etc.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Here are a few Jizz's Divorce Court Handies BFF (Best Fuck Forever)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Book Guy: And angle between 90 and 180 degrees is known as an "acute" angle...
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    @gmd . . . that being so, why not name the club 109 degrees =mc2 (3.141 3.141? (the 2 is superscrpited)
  • sandyman
    12 years ago
    An acute angle is less than 90 degrees.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    Sunshine Daydream It seems like every club name out there is the same tired, recylced name used in dozens of states. This one always seems to block any other names from entering my head (probably because I listen to too much Dead), plus it has a nice feel for down here in sunny Florida.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Jackson: Because "109 Degrees" is obscure enough to appeal to my inner geek, and not so geeky that I have to think about it over much...
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    THE HAPPY BEAVER !!!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Gold Diggers - western saloon themed
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    I'd name it "Elysium" and/or another place called "Valhalla". Make it pretty classy too...light blue & green interior lighting for a calming effect...make the place feel kind of like a heavenly place. Maybe open up another place called "Purgatory"
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Inspire the dancers and customers to be good and conservative, huh? That's what I think of when I think of strip clubs. I think a black & red Inferno would be better. Come endure every sin! Beautiful loose women, endless alcohol, lavish buffets, cash prizes, staff mastered in the art of compliment, all cleverly designed to lure your trade of money for that sweet taboo of sin.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    I'd name it "XXXtras"
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    In high school geometry I could never remember the difference between acute and obtuse. Just like in world history I could never remember if it was the Incas that had gold ingots, or the Ingots that had gold incas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion