tuscl

Somehow they missed juice. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 9:30 AM
North Carolina Alcohol Law Enforcement agents arrested 11 people at a Hickory adult entertainment club recently on alcohol, sex and drug charges. A search warrant was executed last week at Thee Playhouse, 1520 U.S. 64-70, Southwest. During a five-month investigation, agents made multiple drug purchases and witnessed numerous Alcoholic Beverage Control violations by employees of the establishment. Special Agent in Charge David Ashley said, "ALE had received numerous complaints from concerned citizens about Thee Playhouse and we initiated an investigation. More arrests are expected." The following people have been charged: Robert Sterling Cannon, manager of Thee Playhouse, 48, of 3816 Richard St., Claremont – being a permittee's employee and knowingly allow sexually explicit conduct to occur on ABC licensed premises and knowingly allow violations of the controlled substances act to occur on licensed premises. William Wayne Pickard, assistant manager of Thee Playhouse, 53, of 4696 Homestead Drive, Morganton – being a permittee's employee and knowingly allow sexually explicit conduct to occur on ABC licensed premises and knowingly allow violations of the controlled substances act to occur on licensed premises. Holly Danielle Scronce, dancer, 23, of 3453 Springs Road, Hickory – two counts of sell/deliver schedule II (oxycodone), two counts of possession with intent to sell and deliver schedule II (oxycodone), and being a permittee's employee and engaging in sexually explicit conduct on ABC licensed premises. Tonya Marie Coulter, bartender, 33, of 3453 Springs Road, Hickory – sell/deliver schedule II, two counts of possession with intent to sell and deliver schedule II (oxycodone and methylphenidate), possession with intent to sell and deliver schedule III (hydrocodone) and possession of drug paraphernalia. Lindsay Jewell Blalock, dancer, 23, of 2055 Startown Road, Lincolnton – solicitation of prostitution, solicitation for crimes against nature, six counts of being a permittee's employee and engaging in sexually explicit conduct on ABC licensed premises, sell schedule II (oxycodone) and conspire to deliver schedule II (oxycodone). Lonnie Samuel Edward Pelliccia, 32, of 2306 Startown Road, Lincolnton – conspiracy to sell schedule II (oxycodone), deliver schedule II (oxycodone) and possession with intent to deliver schedule II (oxycodone). Miranda Kay Wiggins, 20, of 1949 Ellick Drive, Newton – possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of another's drivers license. Charity Patrice Cambell, 26, of 9304 Amy Drive, Charlotte – possession of one half ounce or less of marijuana. Chelsea Foster Jones, 23, 204 Heritage Drive, Valdese – possession of one half ounce or less of marijuana. Christopher Raymond Greenhouse, 30, of 3443 Section House Road, Hickory – unauthorized possession of mixed beverage (in vehicle). Casey Michelle Keziah, 19, of 5061 Lineberger Loop Road, Denver – underage possession of spirituous liquor. In addition, there is an outstanding arrest warrant for: Amber Rose Kelley, dancer, 19, 465 Bruce Farm Road, Statesville – sell/deliver schedule II (oxycodone); possession with intent to sell/deliver schedule II (oxycodone); four counts of being a permittee's employee and engaging in sexually explicit conduct on ABC licensed premises; and obtaining money by false pretenses.

24 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shit shadow...this is one of my hangouts ! If I wasent on a brake my ass my have been in this shit !......damn
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    juice - I knew that but I don't know what "solicitation for crimes against nature" is. Clue us in. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....hell if you got me but I bet I would have been in it lol !.....I had a feelin that place was becoming a hore house !......I just didn't get to go enough......but I had heard people was getting fucked in the dressing rooms, bathrooms and parking lot
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Juice...the stripper gods must have been looking over you if that was one of your haunts.....it could have been you...difference is with your rep by now you would have been getting the extras for free!!! No arrest!!! LOL LMAO!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol good one....bobvz.....I do get free from time to time but not that much free....my dick ant that big.....lol......no I would have been paying their....but good one bro ! Lol
  • Sowhatt
    12 years ago
    crimes against nature is probably anal. this is north carolina after all.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    sowhatt you are probly right and ya I would be all in that hersy highway 2 lol
  • elemental23
    12 years ago
    Crimes against nature in NC is anything that is NOT missionary position, male to female. Yes, it is that bad. In this case it was probably a BJ.
  • elemental23
    12 years ago
    Technically oral sex between a husband and wife is illegal in this state. No joke.
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    Great! Just when a brother finds a place to get anal and drugs...the po po gotta shut it down!! Life just ain't fair. Damn...how much you think they charged for anal? Even the total slutosauruses I've come across draw that line in the sand.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bj....ya you guys are so right about NC.......Leonard313 probly $300
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've been there in the past, don't remember anything special. Oh well...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "solicitation for crimes against nature" Here I thought someone wanted to engage in bestiality! LMAO
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    makes you wonder whats in the koolade down there
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    gator in the part of NC where me & juice are. we don't drink coolade. we drink moonshine. the info listed above is why i don't go to nc strip clubs!!
  • elemental23
    12 years ago
    It's not koolaid, it's holy water. haha.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bang damn right ! Give me some of that wite lightning
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I thought "a crime against nature" was littering in a national park.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Up north at the exploration camp 'crime against nature' is banging the male moose.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love lesbians beeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Here you go. Clear as mud. [view link]
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    If you're still not sure... [view link]
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    It is the Buckle of the Bible Belt. I always heard that the south would be a better place if you just get the Baptists to drink facing one another! I bet it's election time for the local constabularies and he has to satisfy the old church biddies.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lmfao ! Sounds and looks about right
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion