tuscl

North vs. South ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, April 14, 2012 8:03 PM
OK, Kind of an open-ended question. Which are better (better looking/hotter) – northern girls, or southern girls? I've only lived in Dallas, TX and Miami, FL. So my definite preference is for southern girls – I think they are super-hot. I think it may have to do with the “equatorial theory” – i.e. the closer to the equator the girls are, the hotter :) I haven't been north much, was in New York City once in the early 90s much prior to the beginning of my SCing career. I thought I was going to see hot chicks galore in NYC, but left unimpressed (may have been a different story in the NYC SCs?). So what is your opinion?

28 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Just substitute Georgia [view link]
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Not enough syllables in Georgia. Lol. I would lean towards the South just because there is warmer weather which lends itself to a healthier lifestyle.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Gee, I think there are "hot" babes anywhere you go whether it is North, South, East or West. Down South it is more likely they'll be wearing less clothing with the overall climate being warmer. I can't say I've ever seen a babe on the beach here in Michigan in January wearing just her bikini. Down in South Florida, it was an every day occurence with many of them on South Beach in Miami Beach not wearing their bikini tops. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I also think women (and people in general) in warmer climates (and especially areas near the coast, i.e. So. Cal, Miami, etc.) tend to exercise more since skin is shown more and year-round. In colder climates, people wear a lot more clothes, especially during the numerous winter months, and thus they can hide more?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Judge for yourself. Northern girls: [view link] Southern girls: [view link]
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Damn, Ermita, I don't give a f%$# where YOUR Southern girls really are, I am in love!!! vm, You are well aware of our ladies down here. Of course there are the exceptions everywhere. :)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    "I wish they all could be California Girls....."
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    California girls are sexy and New York girls are too... But Carolina girls got good looks and sweet personalities toooooo! I'd say Southern girls but I'm decidedly bias. Honestly, having lived in both... Southern girls are more fun to hang around, but Northern girls are quicker to hop in the sack IMHO.
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    Southern girls. As in South American girls. South American girls grind North American girls under their stiletto's when it comes to beauty, sexuality, and passion.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Well, for me, Vancouver, Toronto, Detroit, and Chicago ARE the South. Miami, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles? That is the uninhabitable tropics for me. My 'southern' girls are plenty hot for me. My 'norhtern' girls in Edmonton and Yellowknife do just fine as well. Interesting question. Are there any tusclers who live and work further north in this world than ol' farmerart?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Even though I'm a Northern guy - I'd still take the Southern Girls....Georgia Peaches, Southern Accents, Southern Charm - Bangin Hott
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    My sample size of Southern clubs is small but from that limited experience, it would be the south. Interesting, because overall, the most obese states are southern states. Mississippi. Alabama, Tennesee, West Virginia and Louisiana. Having said that, Florida and even to some extent, Georgia, are not as obese as the Rust Belt states
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice was born and raised in the dirty south but, I keep finding and dating and paying northern girls that have moved down south.....I fall in love with their acsents and useach of words like pop for soda.......my ATF of 7 years is from maine......god I love those northern girls !
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Plenty of hot girls in boththe North and the South. It is really more a function of the particular clubs in question rather than the geography. In NYC, Chicago and even Boston you can find girls in some of the better clubs that simply stun and amaze with their beauty, elegance and poise. Same holds true, however, for places like Cheetah in Atlanta and the Lodge in Dallas. In virtually all geographic locations, there are also plenty of mid-level clubs with decent to very good talent, but nothing really above an 8. And, of course, northern and southern dives exist as well with talent levels that are similar in nature. Anyway, just my two cents.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    " I have found some of the very best looking women working in dives." That's not been my experience. While I've seen some attractive dancers in dives, it seems they always have some slight imperfection. Less than perfect teeth, poor hair style, overly done make up, too much ink, ugly piercings, a hint of stretch marks, or just a ounce too much of fat.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    You guys shoulda met this blonde I used to date, or this redhead up here in Michigan. I'm sure there are finer babes around, but OH MY GOD !!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Che - At the opposite end of the world is a strip club "Tropicana" located in Ushuaia, Tierra Del Fuego Province, Argentina at 54-48S. :)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    " I have found some of the very best looking women working in dives." like motor, that has not been my experience either and I'm in a lot of clubs each year. 10s normally know that they are 10s and sek out the top shelf clubs with the highest earning potential.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dives are the shit son !
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    "I have found some of the very best looking women working in dives." One man's "10" could be another man's "5" and vise-versa.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    " Haven’t you ever found a smoking hot Latina who *can’t* work in upper-end clubs because she doesn’t speak a word of English?" I don't know why not. Even here in the Midwest there are a lot of Hispanic guys that come to the clubs that can't speak much English. All the dancers have learned one Spanish word -- "Veinte"
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @Che, Motor: Yes. That is very common down here in Miami not only for dancers but for many folks with regular jobs. One of the unfortunate side effects of the super heavy Hispanic influence in Miami is that many Hispanics can very easily get away w/o speaking a word of English even in their jobs. So, often folks will work at jobs where they do not have to learn/speak English even if they could have a better job somewhere else but where they would have to speak/learn English – this would include dancers as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Perhaps there may be other points to consider w.r.t. where the “best” dancers are: 1) Proximity, or lack of, as others have mentioned? 2) Club fees? 3) Competition – a good looking dancer may be the top of the line in a dive where there may also be less # of total dancers – thus she may get a lot more customers than she would at a upscale SC where they may be a lot of other good looking dancers and perhaps a high # of total dancers – plus all the SS/catty crap that comes with?
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Both northern and southern girls are hot...only difference is that northern girls talk about it and southern girls don't...generally speaking.....
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    In my experience, and dives aren't my first choice, you might occasionally find a single 9 or 10 at a dive but if you talk to them they'll usually tell you they dance elsewhere. The dive is for some form of convenience.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    In my experience, and dives aren't my first choice, you might occasionally find a single 9 or 10 at a dive but if you talk to them they'll usually tell you they dance elsewhere. The dive is for some form of convenience.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    WRT 10s at dives: Yeah, I've seen hot, hot, hot girls at dives. But not for very long. As soon as they figure out the business, off they go to where the real money is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion