tuscl

BJ at the Club ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, April 7, 2012 7:25 PM
I'm not usually into extras but always willing to try something new. I imagine costs vary all over the place – but in your experience what is the avg. cost for BJ (not the Wholesale Club!) at the club? Are you supposed to be “done” within one song? Or do you get multiple songs to finally “give in” and if so is the price still the same?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I've gotten by as cheap as $40, the cost for 4 songs. The most I have paid is $150 in a 30 minute VIP session. Of course tips are appreciated.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I glotta be honest........ I've never settled for a BJ ITC.......... I bad one 'upgrade' from 2-way grope to HJ......... I've had others agree to FS.........and I've had requested BJ............ But never bought one.......
  • bassdrumhanging
    12 years ago
    $100. In both CA and Nj.
  • bassdrumhanging
    12 years ago
    $100. In both CA and Nj.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    What the others have said. Dive clubs in Detroit 4 songs $80 to 100. Upscale clubs x 2 but may be quoted higher at first
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Arnies in Harvey - $60 Bogarts in Inkster - $60 + songs @ $20per + $10 VIP fee Cannonball in Brampton - $100 + songs @ $20per Million Dollar in Mississauga - $100 + songs @ $20per Club Pro in Vaughan - $120 + songs @ $20per + $20 VIP fee No 5 Orange in Vancouver - $180 + songs @ $50per (this one was REALLY expensive - it takes me way too many songs!)
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    $100 at club in south carolina. bareback with cim and swallow. girl even bragged that she "didn't spill a drop" !!!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I love girls who swallow. It's like nothing ever happened....lol.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I wonder what the BJ's bulk discount for a BJ is?
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    They usually quote me $100 BBBJ or $200 everything. I was getting this a lot from 30 yr old blonde young HW type from East Texas who would come to work in Houston at my club. She would not rush and was very skillful at both. It was so sexy to fuk her on divans upstairs. I would check with gal and c upfront if there is timelimit.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    $60 to $120 in the carolinas for a good bbbjcims
  • Slin
    12 years ago
    $60 but you have to keep paying $20 for each dance after the first dance so you better be a quick nutter.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I wondered how much people paid for it if you didn't get it for free. I once tipped a girl $20 or $30. I don't know if that's cheap or not if you weren't expecting anything like that. Of course I didn't know she was going to do what she did. I did buy her a drink before that happened. Unfortunately I just met her that night and can't even remember what she looked like anymore.
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    I've gotten a few free blows, some girls give me a menu for 100 sucky 150-200 fucky - houston
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    $40 to $100 in Philly area, but that is inside the club.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Had a girl at Bogarts in Detroit offer $200 for a BBBJ plus arm band and songs as she pulled Mr Happy out thinking I would agree since she had a handle on the negotiations I did not agree and we left the lap dance area tha parted company. Make sure you get the price negotiated beforee she starts working on you johnson. $50 to $150 is the going rate. Depending on the city, the club and the girl.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Minimum locally is about $120 for a VIP, plus a tip for the girl. Nothing much happens during regular lapdances, at least not usually, I've heard of exceptions, but not often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion