tuscl

Some more crazy shit.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I was sitting in my favorite club today with my wingman, Chandler. One of my favorites was sitting in my lap and rolling a joint on our table. I have to wonder if there is anything that this club frowns upon.

23 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Push the envelop to the Max & find out!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Cannibalism?
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    How's Chandler doin?? Long time no read.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    you got a fuckin' wingman? OMG......... I thought you were pro enough to fly solo.........
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    you got a fuckin' wingman? OMG......... I thought you were pro enough to fly solo.........
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    After a 2 year hiatis from posting, he is back doing reviews but is not at least yet, intereted in posting on the discussion board again. He is enjoying my favorite club and some of my favorite dancers there.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    igloo,

No matter our experience, being with a fellow TUSCLer is a good thing. I've enjoyed visits with sc, vm, Rod, Timbo, etc. Found my current favorite waiting for vm in Miami. Got Dazzled at PP thanks to "A" and sc. All good times!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    igloo - I admit, I need help. Too many women. Not enough time. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm coming shadow ! I will be your wingman soon !
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - the Easter "Bunny" was there too. Offered to put her things in a basket for me. :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Next time you see Chandler ask why no more discussions posts?

With over 4000 posts, very few can top that, except Mr. S. Cat
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think chandler also posted under the name "parodyman-->", so add that to the count.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I am sure my favorite club frowns on pot smoking in the club, but I do know one of my favorites there will go out to her van for a smoke break (you can't actually smoke in the club) and smoke pot.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Leaving a bar in a grimy Alberta POS oil town I saw one of the waitreses cooking her next dose while on her smoke break in the alley out back. I gave her a blast from the airhorn of the semi I was driving - she didn't miss a beat.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No problemo if it was for medicinal use
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    rolling a joint for medical use is one think. But to get stoned is a nother. I don't waist my time with drug useing strippers or any one for that matter
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    what bang69 said. IME strippers into drugs leads to you into potentially very bad situations. If she's rollin right out in the open like that, she's got quite a habit.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    They probably don't like customers coming in and not spending money. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

Imagine that!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Shadow, your wingman impresses us more than the joint.

Strip club management in the clubs I frequent does not like the open use of drugs. But they seem to have no problem as long as you're discreet.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    OK. I know why he stopped posting but out of respect for him, I will keep it to myself. He was not in jail and health was not an issue.

As for flying solo, I was in the avation field for 46 years. A wingman was requied. It is not required for strip clubbing but I have found that it adds to the enjoyment and I almost hate going solo anymore.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yep, Clubber. Imagine that. I imagine a lot of things. World peace, free pussy for everyone, food for all. I can't imagine world peace when I've seen people get tossed out of a club for various reasons.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I need pussy from the ATL !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion