Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

to all that dont know what the"juice" is

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dear inqeer fuck you !

What you did was not kool to my man drac !

Plus you don't know what the fuck is D'a "juice" is ???

Do you even read mother fucka ?

Replies (57)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Come on fag ! Let's brain fuck like to gays !

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Yeah. My man juice. For the win

We got Drac's back. (even though he doesn't like blondes. Lol)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Thank You!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Thanks men

Let's fuck this troll.....feed me bitch ! Come on pussy I need your words....feeeeeed me mother fucka !

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

See that alucard they got your back like their balls deep in your asshole. gj

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

That's it....I'm going to poor ky all over your tight little ass and fuck you so hard inqueer !.......you like that baby ? Ya you like free sex hear it cums ! Your my prison bitch you got the juce ! I own your fag ass.......I bet when you club your fuckin the nasty old can't make bread all fucked out ho's....not like the fine peaces of ass I pull !

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

spell check much?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

No ! Stupid....I smoke de weed bitch ! And never got past 3rd grade motha fucka !

Profile picture for lovemetiddys
lovemetiddys
•

Y'all are gay.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

God miss tiddys.....can I ass fuck you for $2,000 juice has it ?

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

She fucks for free dumbass

Profile picture for lovemetiddys
lovemetiddys
•

Iniquitous no I don't but maybe the special Ed whores you frequently fuck (including your mom ) does.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Ya in straighties fag ! Lol.......

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Miss tittys how much for juice to eat that muffin ? I want your sassy ass baby !

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Oooooooo ! See inqueer ! It pays to pay4play ! Like real pimps do !......ill put a dimand on every finger of miss tittys69.....she will suck me dry....inqueer jacking off4free afagbat !

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

You shouldn't refer yourself as special ed after all juice has to pay two grand just to hit it while you give it to me freely... juice has aids :]

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Ya aids from all the ho's I've fucked before you bitch.....oooooo what is that inqueer you dieing from juiceboxaids now !.......suck on those balls slutplayer !

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

nah... you seem to stupid to get any pussy let alone have the money to even pay for it. it's like a cripple kid trying to start a fight he could never win... poor bastard

Profile picture for lovemetiddys
lovemetiddys
•

Any stripper that fucks for free has alot of diseases. If you wasn't such stupid show off I'm sure alucard would have told you about his bout with gonorrhea and why he prefers prepaid sex lol

Profile picture for lovemetiddys
lovemetiddys
•

Iniquitous you seem like the poor bastard because you have to fuck the fat nasty sluts who give it up for free.

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

dancers love me what can I say don't worry though after I fuck all the girls worth fucking in the club I'll be sure to throw you some cash so you can catch some STDs sharing is caring don't you know?

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

nothing lower than an 8 touches my dick :[ so if you're less than that don't expect me to pay for it

Profile picture for lovemetiddys
lovemetiddys
•

Size 8? Ok well I'm a size for

Profile picture for lovemetiddys
lovemetiddys
•

4*

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

for? ahh I get it now juicebox is lovemetiddys... busted

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Ya ya ya ya what my lady said ! I'm in love missjuicytittys69 <3

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

ya ya ya the same person with two accounts... talking to yourself.... uh.. huuuh yeah that's creepy or odd in the slightest

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

not+

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

God I wish I was miss tittys or st25 or daddysgirl or.........I would fuck my brains out !........in queer how do you feel picking on a retard ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Queer !queer ! Queer !.....superduperfaget ! I bet you like sucking for free of course chicks with dicks ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Cum on inqueer I can fuck you all night ! Oooooo are you a min man : (

Profile picture for lovemetiddys
lovemetiddys
•

Nope it the same person jizzface

Profile picture for lovemetiddys
lovemetiddys
•

Not *

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Tiddys, you just love a good war of words don't you.

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

war of cock in the ass is more like it

Profile picture for lovemetiddys
lovemetiddys
•

Tiredtraveler you would love my nipples in your mouth wouldn't you

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I'll try anything twice as I may have been to drunk to enjoy the first time. I prefer natural snuggle puppies. LOL

Profile picture for bobvz
bobvz
•

LMAO...Juice u r too much!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bobv thanks man I try

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

$15 says tiddys has a penis.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Don't drink the KoolAde

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Let's go $30 and you got a beat lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Gator lol good one !

Profile picture for TonyMontana
TonyMontana
•

Juicebox, haivng ignored the two cum receptacles in this thread, you now appear to be having a really hilarious argument with yourself lol try it! You can unignore them later if u wanna keep da flame thrower warm, but check it man lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"I'm in the unfortunate position of having to consider other people's feelings."

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I love every body mr montanananan

Mo head your the besssstttest !

Don't worry men I'm cold as ice now lol

Profile picture for MADDOG_ROMEO
MADDOG_ROMEO
•

Juice really is epic....hahaaha

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mad.....fuck ya !

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

OK boys and girls. Have you got it out of your system yet?

Let's get back to rating clubs and laughing at 2:00 AMers and comparing tall tails (and short ones too)!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yes sir !

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

All you need is a gun bottle of whiskey and a strip club for a doityourself 2AMer

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Gator that's it...we have a tuscl 2amer kit to sell people ! We can run adds on tuscl and make millions !

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Tony ok that was fuckin funny lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Ok so $1,000clams to the first peace of shit that can kick my ass 2am at pp in greenville sc !........let's brain fuck ! Little prison bitches !

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

To all of you above, get your minds out of the gutter . . . . . so mine can float by!

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I agree with dallas.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Hell ya !

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement