tuscl

to all that dont know what the"juice" is

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, April 3, 2012 12:21 PM
Dear inqeer fuck you ! What you did was not kool to my man drac ! Plus you don't know what the fuck is D'a "juice" is ??? Do you even read mother fucka ?

57 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Come on fag ! Let's brain fuck like to gays !
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yeah. My man juice. For the win We got Drac's back. (even though he doesn't like blondes. Lol)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Thank You!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks men Let's fuck this troll.....feed me bitch ! Come on pussy I need your words....feeeeeed me mother fucka !
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    See that alucard they got your back like their balls deep in your asshole. gj
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    That's it....I'm going to poor ky all over your tight little ass and fuck you so hard inqueer !.......you like that baby ? Ya you like free sex hear it cums ! Your my prison bitch you got the juce ! I own your fag ass.......I bet when you club your fuckin the nasty old can't make bread all fucked out ho's....not like the fine peaces of ass I pull !
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    spell check much?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    No ! Stupid....I smoke de weed bitch ! And never got past 3rd grade motha fucka !
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Y'all are gay.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    God miss tiddys.....can I ass fuck you for $2,000 juice has it ?
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    She fucks for free dumbass
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Iniquitous no I don't but maybe the special Ed whores you frequently fuck (including your mom ) does.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya in straighties fag ! Lol.......
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Miss tittys how much for juice to eat that muffin ? I want your sassy ass baby !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Oooooooo ! See inqueer ! It pays to pay4play ! Like real pimps do !......ill put a dimand on every finger of miss tittys69.....she will suck me dry....inqueer jacking off4free afagbat !
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    You shouldn't refer yourself as special ed after all juice has to pay two grand just to hit it while you give it to me freely... juice has aids :]
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya aids from all the ho's I've fucked before you bitch.....oooooo what is that inqueer you dieing from juiceboxaids now !.......suck on those balls slutplayer !
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    nah... you seem to stupid to get any pussy let alone have the money to even pay for it. it's like a cripple kid trying to start a fight he could never win... poor bastard
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Any stripper that fucks for free has alot of diseases. If you wasn't such stupid show off I'm sure alucard would have told you about his bout with gonorrhea and why he prefers prepaid sex lol
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Iniquitous you seem like the poor bastard because you have to fuck the fat nasty sluts who give it up for free.
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    dancers love me what can I say don't worry though after I fuck all the girls worth fucking in the club I'll be sure to throw you some cash so you can catch some STDs sharing is caring don't you know?
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    nothing lower than an 8 touches my dick :[ so if you're less than that don't expect me to pay for it
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Size 8? Ok well I'm a size for
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    4*
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    for? ahh I get it now juicebox is lovemetiddys... busted
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya ya ya ya what my lady said ! I'm in love missjuicytittys69 <3
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    ya ya ya the same person with two accounts... talking to yourself.... uh.. huuuh yeah that's creepy or odd in the slightest
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    not+
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    God I wish I was miss tittys or st25 or daddysgirl or.........I would fuck my brains out !........in queer how do you feel picking on a retard ?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Queer !queer ! Queer !.....superduperfaget ! I bet you like sucking for free of course chicks with dicks ?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Cum on inqueer I can fuck you all night ! Oooooo are you a min man : (
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Nope it the same person jizzface
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Not *
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Tiddys, you just love a good war of words don't you.
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    war of cock in the ass is more like it
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Tiredtraveler you would love my nipples in your mouth wouldn't you
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I'll try anything twice as I may have been to drunk to enjoy the first time. I prefer natural snuggle puppies. LOL
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    LMAO...Juice u r too much!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bobv thanks man I try
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    $15 says tiddys has a penis.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Don't drink the KoolAde
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Let's go $30 and you got a beat lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gator lol good one !
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    Juicebox, haivng ignored the two cum receptacles in this thread, you now appear to be having a really hilarious argument with yourself lol try it! You can unignore them later if u wanna keep da flame thrower warm, but check it man lol
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "I'm in the unfortunate position of having to consider other people's feelings."
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love every body mr montanananan Mo head your the besssstttest ! Don't worry men I'm cold as ice now lol
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Juice really is epic....hahaaha
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mad.....fuck ya !
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    OK boys and girls. Have you got it out of your system yet? Let's get back to rating clubs and laughing at 2:00 AMers and comparing tall tails (and short ones too)!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes sir !
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    All you need is a gun bottle of whiskey and a strip club for a doityourself 2AMer
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gator that's it...we have a tuscl 2amer kit to sell people ! We can run adds on tuscl and make millions !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Tony ok that was fuckin funny lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ok so $1,000clams to the first peace of shit that can kick my ass 2am at pp in greenville sc !........let's brain fuck ! Little prison bitches !
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    To all of you above, get your minds out of the gutter . . . . . so mine can float by!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I agree with dallas.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion