tuscl

Hottie v. Hottie #3

Monday, March 26, 2012 10:16 PM
Just to keep things interesting, I've added a new twist to HvH #3 --- instead of rating the dancers, you get to TIP them (using virtual cash of course -- this is a non-profit enterprise). All the dancer are from Silver City in Dallas. <span id="take-survey" style="display:none;"></span>Click here to <a href="[view link]" target="_blank">Tip the Hotties</a> I will post the "earnings" of the dancers from time to time. You can still express your opinion in the Hottie v. Hottie #1 ([view link]) and Hottie v. Hottie #2 ([view link]) threads.

23 comments

• TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    i did a bad job of keeping track of my money, but Paige got most of what I spent. Rawr thats a hottie!
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Both Paige and Alisia are stunners. Wow, looks like I need to visit Dallas.
  • brainiac
    12 years ago
    Finally, some real hotties. It was Alisia and Paige for me.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I am thinking that Jessica is a screamin' extras girl. I would throw my cash at her.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    Agreed on Paige and Alisa, but i would have liked to have seen Jessica without her top on - looks like she had a mammoth chest.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I don't usually go for Barbie doll types but ended up in VIP with Alisia. After that we arranged OTC and ended up at my hotel, where I discovered I was out of cash and my ATM card was cancelled because of too much activity at strip clubs. Her boyfriend, who would usually be working nights stocking the shelves at K-Mart, just got fired so when she texted he came right over and beat the crap out of me.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    The way names are located vs. pictures, I am not sure who is who!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I liked this format a lot. It's clever, and the money we would spend is a great indicator of how much we like the girls. The girls and their photos were hot. Being a cheap bastard, I only gave $1 to each dancer for stage tips, which is what I usually do in clubs. But I was very generous when it came to VIP. If these surveys get any better, I won't have to go to the clubs any more. Just sit at my computer and slam beers and save a lot of money.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Finally, some real hotties" That was my impression too. But too late.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Alisia and Paige are definately the two stars. The rest are above average too.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Clubber . . . the photos are in the order that the names are listed next to where you enter the tip amount, so from the top left they are Alissa, Kelly, Paige, Stephanie and Jessica.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Would be nice to me to have a name under or above each picture individually, but still a GREAT effort!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Not too many responses yet (probably because I post late). Some respondents made it rain during the stage dances (I think they may have misunderstood the $500 limit, thinking it was for each question). At least two respondents went to the ATM to double down on the VIPs. Ermita . . . I'd laugh if that scenario were not so plausible :-)
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Paige all the way
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    ""Finally, some real hotties" That was my impression too. But too late." There is no pleasing the undead . . .
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Agree with the Paige and Alisia comments. Paige got my final $368...
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Most went to Paige and Alisia, but I threw Jessica some love. In reality they could all take a lot of money from me, especially if decent contact was offered.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Results for the first shift: Here is how the girls made out (before deducting the tip-out etc.) after the first shift. There were 45 customers. Of those, there was only one cheap Bas***d who tip nothing. One big spender dropped three grand, 2000 of it at the stage (yeah, tight). The next highest total was $1355, most of that spent on VIPs. At the stage: Paige -- 889, Jessica -- 570, Alisia -- 530, Stepahanie -- 323, Kelly -- 289 Table Dances: Paige -- 692, Alisia -- 500, Jessica -- 278, Kelly -- 160, Stephanie -- 95 Lap Dances: Paige -- 2090, Alisia -- 1600, Kelly -- 535, Jessica -- 390, Stephanie -- 325 VIP Dances: Paige -- 5218, Alisia 2575, Jessica -- 725, Kelly -- 450, Stephanie -- 400 Clearly Paige is the fan favorite, bringing in nearly half of the 18634 dollars spent by survey takers.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Finally some hotties! Paige is a 10! $75 per song VIP is rediculous. Now if we're talking 1/2 rooms... I've leaving with an empty wallet.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I went back and made some adjustments so I could stay within budget. Had to based on some of the end prices I did not know ahead of time. This forced me to take some of what I spent on Kelly and Jessica away because I was taken with both Alisa and Paige. Alisa has a South American look I just love and Paige is stunning. I spent money on both of them in VIP and finished with "0". I took the tact that if I didn't spend at least a little at the stage I wouldn't see them later. I would have liked to have sampled Jessica and Kelly as well. Stephanie did nothing for me in comparison to the others, but would have been a top pick in some of the other "Hottie" surveys. Jackson -- Keep the survey's coming. It is fun to do!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    First of all, I used all of my virtual money on this exercise, and didn't hit the ATM. I tipped all but one of the dancers at the stage. Then, tried a couple table dances (2 with Paige). Bottom line, easy decision to go with Paige....She got most of my money/dances....But did give Alisa a spin and late in the night was intrigued by Stephanie - so threw her a bone....
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    Alisia and Paige got most of my money and I had to visit the ATM at least once. I was overly generous in the first 3 phases of tipping and didn't have enough left for when it really mattered. Alisia was by far my favorite, and it was easy for me not to spend a dime on Kelly. If I could have bought Alisia a virtual house I would have.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Che, The norm for society in general. next time you are on the road, check the babes driving around. RARELY see one in an 1980 beat to hell Toyota.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion