tuscl

Rate the Hottie Results of Rounds 1-10

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:17 PM
I think we've learned a great deal from the RTH threads. One of the things that I take away from it is that broadly speaking there are two categories of 1-10 ranking systems. For some of us, the rating we give to a dancer is based primarily on whether we would want to have her sit at our table and then head to the VIP for one or more dances, while the other system is a more objective determination of physical beauty, even if a particular dancer “is not my type.” I fall more in the former category, with the usual assumption that a 1, 2 or 3 is getting nothing more than a polite “No, thank you,” a 4, 5, or 6 better have a great personality to get me to buy her even a drink, and a 7 and above is going to get most of my money. If there are no 7s or better in the club that night, I will probably still get a dance or two . . . or leave. There were about 30 votes per round, and for the most part the votes fell within a standard bell curve for each dancer (Hottie #10 was the exception . . . you either loved her or you hated her). I will list the dancers in order of lowest average rating to highest. 10. Hottie #5 Ryan averaged 4.66 [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] 9. Hottie #10 Hunter averaged 4.90 [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] 8. Hottie #3 Tiffany averaged 5.20 [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] 7. Hottie #2 Britney averaged 5.38 [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] 6. Hottie #9 Ms. California averaged 5.68 [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] 5. Hottie #8 Nikki averaged 5.71 [view link] [view link] 4. Hottie # 6 Lena averaged 6.04 [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] 3. Hottie #1 Lexie averaged 6.55 [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] 2. Hottie # 7 Brittany averaged 7.67 [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] And the winner is . . . . 1. Hottie #4 Hunter averaged 7.79 [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Stay tuned for a variation of RTH coming soon . . .

19 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    Interesting, when I read through and look at the pictures I think that's basically the order I would put them in, with perhaps one or two switching that are right next to each other. Kudos to Jackson for a interesting series
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Interesting, when I read through and look at the pictures I think that's basically the order I would put them in, with perhaps one or two switching that are right next to each other. Kudos to Jackson for a interesting series
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    wow. Surprizing averages. I agree with the top two (7+s) but a total mixed bag on everything else.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    At the risk of alienating everyone, which I've likely done already - I still say #2 is #1.... Jackson, well done per usual....
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    UNACCEPTABLE.....I'm experiencing a severe degradation in response time on this site....
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    i rate them on if i would be interested in them in the club, for the most part. If I'm fishing in a real world scenario I have very different tastes and standards than if Im looking for a lap dance. This was a cool series tho Jackson, lets have another go at it next month!
  • Shamrock211
    12 years ago
    I agree that #1 should be #1. Beautiful woman if a bit overdone for me. However, at the risk of sounding jaded, there was nothing special about any of the others outside of #4 and that's just because I've never had an asian chick. I work with hotter girls than these every day. (Plus a whole bunch of skanks and chubby girls.)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Jackson gets a 10 for the RTH topic!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Jackson, good job on RTH thread! The winner, Hunter, was my favorite. I like blondes with big boobs. But the most interesting thing was the diversity of opinion. Some guys rated a girl an 8 when I thought she was a 2, and vice versa. I would have thought the opinions would be closer. But it's good that we have different standards. If we all favored one type of girl in the club, that girl's availability would go down and her price would go up. When we favor different types, we can all have fun with our idea of hotties.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    New challenge... Let's get dancers to post on here with their pictures, THEN we rate them. 25, you first! :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Shucks, Clubber. I want the babes from Stir Crazy to post their pics too.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Great job Jackson. Thanks man. That was fun. As a social experiment it was interesting to discover how others tastes differ than mine. The spirited debates about tats and piercings was fun. I agree with the winner. My choice too.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^^^ Very well said Che. Your last paragraph do true! Important to keep in mind.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the props everyone. My favorite was Lexi (#1), followed by Brittany (#7), Hunter (#10), and then Hunter (#4), the "winner". You will note that the three I chose ahead of the preferred Hottie are all brunettes . . . so that is my particular determining factor.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Well I do have one from there, "C".
  • bumrubber
    12 years ago
    I have to agree with #1. She looks a lot like my GF, but skinnier, with oversized boobs. They could be sisters. Lady Gaga could be their less curvy cousin.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I prety much agree with the list. Many are not my cup of tea. The #1 ranked pick I would not likely get a dance from her and would be more likely to get one from #2 or #3 even though I am partial to blondes. They look more approachable. I am not looking for a long term relationship but a pleasant evening. I have found many time the best lookers are the least fun as well as the ugliest ones also have a chip on their shoulders.
  • gordy
    10 years ago
    Deja vu Bakersfield ca.I've never been there but I'm certain my neighbor Brittany is zee hottest gal there
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    Since this thread came back to life. Let me just say blown away by the averages being as low as they are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion