tuscl

Rate The Oregon Hottie #1

Clackport
Washington
Monday, March 19, 2012 7:31 PM
I like what Jackson Esskay did with the rank the hotties series, but I didn't find any of the 10 girls that hot. I'll bring something a little different to the table. I live in Portland, Oregon. In Portland there's this strip club magazine called Exotic. They have a new issue every month. Basically all the owners of all the different strip clubs in Oregon promote their clubs in this magazine. Most of the time they do promotion by putting one or more girls that works at their club in the magazine. You can find these magazines in some Portland strip clubs. I'm not sure if a lot of states do that. Anyways I thought I would post some pictures in the magazines of some girls that I have personally met in the strip club, and we could rate these girls. With most of the girls I post, there's only one picture of them because that's all they had in the magazine. I apologize for the picture quality. It was taken on my cell phone. The first girl is Lacey. I know you can't see her ass, but her ass is amazing. She's got some B-Cup titties. Her face is not that bad. I give her an 8. [view link]

34 comments

• Clackport
    12 years ago
    I change my mind. She is a 9. Sorry for the pic being sideways.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I guess it's only sideways when you open the link on a computer. When I opened the link on my computer, it was sideways. When I opened the link on my IPhone, it was fine.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Really good body except for the smallish Tits. Of course, I'm in that minority that doesn't care for Blonde hair. Except for the hair I see her as an 7.5. Give her different hair color & a bit larger Tits & she's an 8.5
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Copyright infringement! You shall hear from my lawyer! :-) O.K. I am going to go along with Drac on this one. I am also one that tends not to go for the blonde if there is a brunette, redhead, latina, asian or black hottie that catches my eye as well. I am not so much concerned over the size of her tits and am taking ranukam's word that her ass is great. 8.5 P.S. Photo was not sideways on my browser (google chrome) and was decent enough for a cell photo . . . scan if you can next time for better quality.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    7 for me.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I know that magazine. I might even have been in that magazine. That's all the details ill ever give about that on this site. Anyhow my rating is 7. She needs bigger boobs. Alot bigger. For the record I think this months cover girl is very attractive. More attractive than this girl. Very edgy
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Stiletto25, I have to find that Mag's back issues! LOL
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You're right Stiletto25! Rio is really Hot looking IMO. I'd go 9.5 except for the piercing & tattoo. With those, I'll lower to 9. NO matter, I'd get her into a VIP Fast unless she had a bad personality. Too bad I couldn't see her ass.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Magazine covers are so photoshopped that any resemblance to the actual woman is coincidental.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Are the photos that JacksonEsskay uses in his threads about Hotties photoshopped? If they are then the rating exercise is completely POINTLESS! How can we rate an altered picture?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @inno123- the pictures that I post are girls that I have personally met in the strip club, and I'm telling you that magazine looks exactly her, no alterations. @stilletto25- the clubs that you wrote reviews for in Oregon I have been to many times. There's a chance I have met you before :)
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    For those looking for back issues or a better quality copy of Lacey's pic, I'll just leave this here: [view link]. The archives go back to 1993.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @alucard- yeah! @ranukam- What is your favorite club?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I agree with Stiletto's comments on this girl.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Now we're getting closer to my personal tastes in attractiveness. 8.5 for sure Bigger breasts would mover her closer to a 9. And this is *really* nit picking, but her hair is so 80's. Her face and stomach sre just about right.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Here's a better view of the same cover: [view link]
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    "Her hair is so 80s". Is that supposed to be a negative? I love 80s hair!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Sorry for the multi posts. Here's another photo of the same girl: [view link]
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    She is fine, but wouldn't get my money in a club.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Hmmm...she just might be a 9. I'd like slightly larger boobs but it's not a deal breaker.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Now we're talkin'. Definite 8, probable 9+ if her boobs are nicely shaped, and ranukam isn't lying about the size, though that doesn't matter nearly as much as the shape to me. As long as she *has* boobs, and doesn't look like a little girl, I'll be slobbering all over this one.
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    I would give her a 7 maybe. 6.5 at the least. Not a huge fan of small tits on a dancer and something needs to be done with the '80's cheerleader hair..
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @dtek and ermita_nights- thanks for the better quality pic. @stiletto25- Stars Cabaret in Beaverton is my favorite right now. Club 205 would be my favorite because of the dancer quality, but the dances suck over there, so that takes it down a notch.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    "Are the photos that JacksonEsskay uses in his threads about Hotties photoshopped? If they are then the rating exercise is completely POINTLESS! How can we rate an altered picture?" It depends on what the exercise is. As I said in one of the threads where it was obvious that there had been some airbrushing (sorry, I am old school . . . don;t care for the verbizing of photoshop), the rating I give is based on the fiction that the dancer really looks that good. In my view, the exercise is to see how different TUSCLers rate the same woman as represented in the photos. If there was some way to have a real TUSCL rating contest with live dancers, that would be a different exercise (and a lot more fun).
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    9!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Man, I won't mind stick my cock in her ass. In fact, I think I'll go down there and see if she is up for it. Spyce club, right?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    I'm with Drac and Stiletto on this....she gets a 7 from me....bigger boobs required; brunette preferred....
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @Dougster- that magazine cover was from at least a year ago. She doesn't work at Spyce anymore. I think she's in Miami now.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I'll score her an 8. Moved to Florida huh. Good chance we'll be seeing her in video soon then lol!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    RankUm, as with Jackson's exercise, appreciate you doing this man...
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Where is Juice in all of this....
  • rikk
    12 years ago
    Let me vouch for ranukam's assessment that this blonde bombshell is the real deal. And he's right that she's dancing in Miami now. She's an absolute knockout in person and is a real sweetheart as well. And she still has the 80's hair ... which is a huge plus in my book.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    nice ass but lack of tits means rating of 5 or 6
  • qweasdzxc
    12 years ago
    I would give her an 8 maybe a 9.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion