tuscl

Best SC website?

Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:58 PM
As many of you know, I have been forced to visit dozens of SC websites in search of photos for the Rate The Hottie threads. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. At any rate, I've seen some good websites and some bad ones (and lots of dead links). In terms of the eye-candy factor, this website is not so great . . . but so far as clever design goes, this has my vote for "best SC website" . . . at any rate, it is the only one I've come across where you can tip the dancers :-) [view link]

7 comments

• HB13
    12 years ago
    I agree that site's got a lot of novelty but needs several things to make it better: -Web cams (Mons-Venus style) -Roll Call listings -More than two dancers in their "staff" page, preferably with photos & not caricatures (myself and a bunch of others really aren't into hentai).
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    I seriously doubt that those are real dancers anyway; they look like joke profiles. And there are actually 3.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I have paid and joined the 2001 and Mons Venus sites based in Tampa. I cancelled the Mons venus one right away but I really liked the 2001 site. I have been a member on and off for a few months. I like the Penthouse website in Detroit, it gives you a virtual tour of the club. I also like strip clubs that have free admission passes on their website. I like the Doll House in Columbus because you don't even have to print off the pass, simply just mention it at the door to waive their $10 cover.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    The Shotgun Willie's website is clever and interesting. Some photos and videos are their dancers would make it better. Jackson, it is a tough job. I think you deserve a raise.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'm not likely to TIP a dancer over the Internet. That only happens in person.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    [view link] Anything more to be said?
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    @motor: yep, nice site. On another note... Seriously? Only 10.69 for that and LE hasn't taken an interest?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion