tuscl

New Survey: What is a "10"

Friday, March 9, 2012 8:01 PM
Open a review at random, and you are likely to see a comment along the lines of "the dancers were mostly 5-7, but I saw one 9." So we all know the 10 point scale, made famous by the movie but around long before that, but just what is a "10" or a "9" (or a "1" for that matter). Well, this survey will give us a glimpse at how a TUSCLer makes that determination. Be advised that question 5 is long and question 6 requires a little effort on your part (but you get to look at pictures of dancers, so it is worth it). <a href="[view link] here to take survey</a>

30 comments

• lazyninja
    12 years ago
    Excellent idea. Thanks for putting in the effort to try to promote a better understanding.
  • ScottyW
    12 years ago
    Where-when are results?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    10s are women with big titties, big muscles, a shaved nookie, pierced in all the right places and tattoos. Fuck yea! Barbarian sex rocks!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Despite the effort to try to promote a better understanding, Woman rating is still rather subjective.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    A most enjoyable survey.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I found I might have rated a few of the girls better or lower if I could have seen more of them. Only seeing the top half limits my impression. However I expect I'm within a couple points of the norm.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Good survey. The pictures of dancers was a great way of getting at what we consider attractive.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    There a 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary numbers, and those who don't.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "The pictures of dancers was a great way of getting at what we consider attractive" I found that the pictures were useless to me personally. How I "see" and rate a woman from my SUBJECTIVE viewpoint is derived from how I view mentally & emotionally the way all aspects of a woman is put "together" both physically and emotionally to form the whole. A woman's uniqueness "cums" from my unique "view" of her. Therefore another person's pictorial ideal or choice will not jive with my subjective vision. That other person's unique view can only form a very general & vague outline of what I might possibly view as attractive at any point in time. But comparing the "numbers" & personal visions & ratings can be fun.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Why is it that when two men see a "1" walk by, one says to the other "I wouldn't fuck her with your dick" But when a "10" walks by the same guys doesn't say "I would fuck her with your dick"?
  • chimark
    12 years ago
    not a bad idea. I'll be interested in the results. I tried to give at least a rating for everything from 1-10 as a forced ranking. Maybe, I shouldn't have done it, as I would not necessarily rank that girl a ONE if I saw her in a club. I think if you give too many 5 or 6's the score won't has as much of an effect, other then to continue to reinforce that there are a bunch of 5-7's out there!!!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Going to take it now, then post again afterwards.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Not a bad attempt, but would be interesting if there was a comment section where we could post a picture of our idea of a "10".
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    To me the 10-point scale is all about 4 numbers, the other 6 are shades in between. A 10 is a flawless beauty, would give me wood under any circumstance. Very few of them out there. A 1 is the polar opposite, a woman with no positive attributes. Bad hair, face, skin, odor, and definitely obese. Also very few of them out there. A 6 is marginally acceptable. I'd hit that..... if there's no other options. And a 5 is "close but no cigar". May be doable if I'm extremely desperate, but normally NOT. 2-4 are degrees of ugly, 7-9 are degrees of beauty. Simple, eh?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    3, No, it is not simple, ergo the "inbetweens" for many of us. Example: Two IDENTICAL Asian twins, except one has died her hair blond, the other is jet black as God intended. The blonde, a 5 the other a 10. Point being, it is always subjective.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Che: The photos were randomly selected, but I did reject a few that appeared to be glamour shots (probably not real dancers at that club0. Your explanation of how you reach your conclusion is very helpful. I would assert that a 10 is, for all intents and purposes, an impossible ideal, thus you conclusion that a "9" is a "possible 10" makes perfect sense to me. Results will be posted when we reach critical mass . . . which should be very soon given the rate of responses. Thank you to everyone who participated!
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    4. Somking does not affect the looks rating but does make me not want to spend on her. 5. Hair... how short is short? 6. I think we need a larger sample size ;) Amesome survey!
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I participated in the survey also. I would say I'm very picky about looks. It takes alot for someone to stand out to be. But attitude and personality can do amazing things for average looking people. There are some unattractive people that have certain auras that bring them from a 5 to a 8 on my scale very quick.
    12 years ago
    I too would have appreciated full body pics. Several were from the waist up so I tended to down rate those, not knowing what the hips and booty might be like. Several 8's, only 1 "9".
    12 years ago
    I strictly rate a girl on looks. Personality, dancing ability, smoking, etc. will influence whether I choose to interact with her or not. Doesn't influence my rating. Can be a 9-10 looks wise and a bitch personality wise.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    The sum of mikeya02 and txtittyfan's IQs is (a) 10.
  • rrbill
    12 years ago
    Concepts of beauty have changed through the years. Back when mathematicians like Pythagoras and sculptors like Praxiteles were coming up with measurements and formula for beauty, they were based on Mediterranean-Aegean types. The rise of the Germanic people and languages (Dutch,Danish,Norwegian,German and English) gave rise to the ideal of the blue-eyed blonde. Now, as more and more beautiful black women are in the public eye, we see cosmetic surgery enhancing the lips and butt more to the original African ideal. And if you like somebody, of course she is going to look better to you.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I vote a 10 is low on a scale of 1000
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Actually, a 10 is a girl Dougie has never seen or even talked to, given his miserable little prick attitude and his awesome $150. Hi Dougie, hows my fav dumbass?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Yes, eyes are a plus. I take a point off if a girl has no eyes.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    "There a 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary numbers, and those who don't." Post 'em here!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    You can rate a woman from a picture for a general idea of where you think someone falls. But perceptions and ratings can change when you have the woman sitting in your lap rubbing your dick, you get a whiff of their perfume and you are feeling horny.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Great survey. This has been the best survey so far out of all the surveys you've posted.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Cute, Jackson. :)
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Results have been posted in a new thread: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion