tuscl

im a dawg !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So how long do you wait before going after a dancers sister or mother ? I was thanking 3 to 6months ??

17 comments

• thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Right away man! She a dancer not a gf!
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Juice, have you no decency man? Is there no woman you wouldn't fuck? You are a sex-crazed MF.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Wait" after what? Fucking her for the first time? Breaking up with her? Saying hi? Telling her to sod off?
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Within the first few minutes after copulating with said dancer, before you lose your boner.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lmfao ! Thanks for the laughs ! I thank I will go for it next week ! They seem to like me : )
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Also pab if a girl looks like she wants to fuck me ! I'm going in for the kill !
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I usually give a 10 minute head start.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol hell fuckin yes crazy gets passed down ! Lol ! My dad has a kid in every county and I didn't fall to far from the tree lol !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Only if they are next up on stage
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    juice you go bro
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I realy do love all you guys lol !
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Juice, it would seem that the threshhold for doability is anyone sporting the XX Chromosomes....u dawwg u
  • Bonesbrother
    13 years ago
    Before I learned about TUSCL, I had made a visit to the Columbia Platinum Plus. I had met a young dancer of about 19 and had gotten quite a few lap dances from her my first two days there. On my last day, I met her 38 year old mother and ended up getting my last couple of lap dances from the mother. Needless to say, I got a bit more mileage from the mother and definitely left with a smile on my face! Other than that one occasion, I had been frequenting a dive strip bar where two sisters danced. It was a very high mileage bar and anything, I mean ANYTHING went! I had been with both sisters, separately and together at the bar, misbehaving as much as I could stand. One sister suggested I meet their mother. I got her mom's phone number and about 2 months later, mom and I were dating. Mom knew what her daughters had to do to make money at the strip bar, so she knew I had been with both of them but wasn't bothered by it. In fact, there had been occasions where mom and I would visit the bar and watch one of her daughters dance. I'll end this by saying that like daughters like mother. The two daughters must have learned a lot from their mother!! However, I will have to keep the details out of print.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    "So how long do you wait before going after a dancers sister or mother ?"

Don't forget the grandmother. You know why old women are the best? They don't yell. They don't tell. They don't swell. And they're grateful as hell.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, go for the gusto, juice, ma man !!!

I've told this story before, but beware of the Phillipina dancers. One I knew, kept pushing me to meet her mom and date the mom. I asked to see a picture of mom, my friend showed me one. I passed on the opportunity. I don't doubt there are hot strippers with hot moms, but this one looked a tad too past her prime.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I try to get the sisters to do girl/girl dances for me the same visit. It has worked 3 out of 3 times. I haven't seen a sister pair dancing in 4 or more years.

I usually try right away to dance with the mothers, but not girl/girl. Of the two times I've danced with the moms, I've gotten WAY more mileage.
  • ohioman
    13 years ago
    Many years ago, in my first assignment as an Army lieutenant, a soldier in my company told me he wanted to re-enlist and go back to Vietnam. He had only about 3-4 months until his discharge and had bitched and moaned every day I'd seen him. So I asked him, "Your girlfriend, got her pregnant?" He replied, "That's part of the problem, sir." Then he went on ... "Also her mother."

So don't feel bad about your intentions, Juicebox69. But if you spend your time at the juicebox doing the 69 you won't have that problem!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion