tuscl

Toe Cleavage

Showing what is probably my lack of normal social intercourse, I first encountered this term yesterday. I was grabbing a quick bite for lunch in a busy food court when I overhead a group of giggly young women making comments about fellow female diners and their 'toe cleavage'. These girls were most dismissive of those women deemed to be showing too much 'toe cleavage'. "Too slutty for work", one girl said. I quickly cottoned on to what the gigglers were talking about and I was surprised to find that I agreed with the table of giggling bubbleheads. The footwear under discussion was what, in my more ineffable manner, I would call 'Fuck Me' shoes.

I don't know why strippers refuse to wear this footwear. It is infinitely sexier than those ridiculous polyurethane platforms that are ubiquitous in SCs.

24 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Interesting, I did not know about this term either. It has a wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_cleavag…

Toe cleavage is the partial exposure of a woman's toes in shoes that are cut low enough at the vamp.[1] Low cut shoes reveal toe cleavage similar to how low cut tops reveal breast cleavage.

Pumps reveal toe cleavage.
    Toe cleavage is considered to be fashionable by stylists such as Susan Conterno, columnist for FAMOUS magazine.[2] Manolo Blahnik himself opined that "the secret of toe cleavage, a very important part of the sexuality of the shoe" is that "You must only show the first two cracks.".[3] According to fashion insiders, "toe-cleavage shoes sans stockings" are part of the "unwritten dress code" of the "Voguette", as dictated by the magazine's longtime editor in chief Anna Wintour -- "even in the bitter New York winter".[4]

Fashion advice also centers around the amount of appropriate toe cleavage. A pump (court shoe) with a "slightly low vamp for a hint of toe cleavage" should not be "too racy for a conservative office".[5] Financial guru Suze Orman says it is "the only cleavage that should be shown around an office".[6]

The implied sexual aspects also come into play for some. Dominatrix Claudia Varrin writes of wearing an outfit featuring toe cleavage when entertaining a foot fetishist.[7] And Frederick's of Hollywood has promoted open-toe shoes as "sexually suggestive" due to the toe cleavage.[8]
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Hmm...

I'll spend my time looking at Breast cleavage! LOL I don't bother with toes. There are MUCH more interesting & FUN parts of the Female anatomy to have fun with & look at. LOL
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Toe cleavage is a new term to me. I can't imagine staring raptly at toe cleavage for hours.

I think the platform stripper shoes, ridiculous as they may be, serve a practical purpose. They give dancers additional height, which makes dancers look more impressive or bigger than life.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    So Dracula, how was the cleavage yesterday on your romp up here in the fine, warmer state of Michigan.

Damn!! It was a glorious late winter day yesterday here. Clubber, eat your heart out !!! We got up to 67 fine and warm degrees !!!! LMAO Art, those shoes are deadly, I've seen countless strippers stumble and fall, including one who fell off the top of the bar while dancing into the bartender's work area while I watched those fine fake titties bouncing. Fortunately she only got minor cuts and scrapes as she tumbled to the floor, hitting the booze bottles on the way down as she sprained her ankles.
  • steve229
    13 years ago

Once again I learn something new from farmerart. (Totally useless information, of course, but that's beside the point. )

I prefer camel toe, however.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "So Dracula, how was the cleavage yesterday on your romp up here in the fine, warmer state of Michigan"

Well Vince I did see a medium height Blonde with straight near shoulder length hair & bangs, with a pair of near perfect AWESOME Tits & cleavage. I don't know if they were natural or man made. I didn't get a chance to squeeze or suck them!! LMAO

I spent all my time with a Dancer I'd met on a prior visit. She used a MUCH more "Flexible" part of her anatomy on my anatomy and a "wet" time was had! LOL

"Art, those shoes are deadly, I've seen countless strippers stumble and fall"

I'm surprised there aren't more broken bones with those shoes. I did see a "heavier" Dancer stumble and fall on stage with those shoes yesterday.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    There are some guys out there that have foot fetishes. like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEUiCD3rD…

But I am with steve 229. I prefer camel toe.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    How would this apply to a woman with webbed toes? http://www.philadelphia-reflections.com/…
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Be it fuck me shoes or fuck me boots. I want to see more of it out in the civvie world!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

67? Winds down this way were nearly 67MPH! :)

Difficult to ride on an otherwise decent, yet cloudy day.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Farmerart:

This reminds me of the time one of my favs and I were having sex in the bed. I was into her hard and heavy, doggie style. During our intercourse, she lifted her feet up until they were very close to my face (yea, try to imagine this picture).

At that point I noticed that she had very pretty feet, and something about her toes seemed sexually desirable (bear in mind, I was in the throes of passion.) I begin to suck on her toes, paying special attention to her members with my tongue.

Suddenly she exploded with a fantastic orgasm, and moments later I did too. "You found my weakness" she said.

Now I realize it was the "toe cleavage" that brought me to new heights of sexual pleasure. Who would have thought?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    jacks,

"They give dancers additional height, which makes dancers look more impressive or bigger than life."

True enough with the 4" thick soles, but I've heard the 6-8" or whatever heel was to make the leg more attractive. For me, I don't go to clubs to see tall women or just legs.
  • apark
    13 years ago
    Not a fetish, but I do have a thing for pretty shoes and pretty feet. Something so sexy about it.
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    i prefer butt cleavage.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I know at least one dancer who wears those plastic platforms, and has a compartment in one of them to store her money.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "i prefer butt cleavage"

I could agree to a degree, but ONLY on a "perfectly" sized derriere! LOL
    Too BIG and too SMALL are equally unavailing IMO.
  • HootnHal
    13 years ago
    Ihave a dictionary app. on my phone, but I believe i'm learning more with ya-all than with ph. or wikipedia! I too prefer camel toe, but maybe now I'll look lower too (opps, she says, "My eyes are up here")
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    I think a girl wearing flip flops is cuter and sexier than wearing those damn shoes.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I think a girl wearing flip flops is cuter and sexier than wearing those damn shoes"

Well it is safer! LOL
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I told a dancer the other night I couldn't care less what kind of shoes she was wearing. She did not like that answer. Then I probably made it worse by adding that I thought what type of shoes girl wear was mostly a girl thing because I didn't believe most guys paid much attention to a dancers shoes. It's certainly not the first thing I look at. When I said that, I got out of it.

I do remember a dancer wearing a toe ring in a strip club. I don't recall the term toe cleavage though.

I remember I once had a dancer dancing for me in combat boots. She apologized for not having time to change. Didn't bother me one bit but did seem unusual seeing her dance on stage in combat boots. I might have noticed if she hadn't said anything in that case.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I would be perfectly happy if regular shoes or sandals were worn by dancers instead of high heels. I would feel less threatened approaching a dancer on stage as well.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Clubber, sounds like a front made it through to South Florida. I can recall last year one afternoon when we were going to meet down at Stir Crazy and you weren't able to make it that day. Driving through Ft. Lauderdale that day was a trip !! as I watched a storm come through and destroyed a power pole near by. 67 was wonderful the other day here. We are expecting more "Michigan winter warmth" this week. LOL
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I would be perfectly happy if regular shoes or sandals were worn by dancers instead of high heels"

Likewise.

"We are expecting more "Michigan winter warmth" this week. LOL"

Yes Vince some Mid 60's weather this coming DST week for my next "Run north of the Border" to my newly favored Club. LOL
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Shark, you're not much of a hunter. The first thing you say to a civilian girl is "I like your shoes." That doesn't mean you have to actually notice them, just make her think you did.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion