tuscl

My Credibility As A Reviewer Is Challenged

Monday, February 27, 2012 7:35 PM
Have you long time tuscl vets ever had your credibility as a reviewer challenged by a tuscl newbie? It happened to me recently. I have had numerous positive correspondences with tuscl buddies about my reviews and my experiences but this is the first time I have ever been dissed. Kind of pissed me off a bit.

30 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Only one that stands out. In my review for "the Main Stage" an Atlanta strip club, Feb 13, 2011, I called 3 previous reviewers shills. That got me a couple of nasty PMs from partygirl85. She hasn't been heard from since.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I'm new around here, but to me your credibility is unquestionable. Your detailed descriptions make me want to head to the frozen north. And your reviews of the Detroit clubs, which is where I live, are spot-on.
  • earlharvey
    12 years ago
    Farmerart,I would respect your opinion on anything you told me, clubbing,business, or life in general.I do understand your being upset by some broke greenhorn getting cute.Hope things are going well in the oilfields.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Obviously that newbie assclown has no idea what he's talking about. Us real SCJ's value and respect your input on most any topic, farmerart - there's no doubt about that.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Until they have earned their stripes, ignore them. You are well respected among the people who have been around. You have my respect. I still consider myself new as I haven't been on this site a year yet. So I still feel as though I am working to earn respect.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I would not be too concerned about it Farmerart. Those of us in the "KNOW" realize your reliability. FORGET those Dumb newbies!!
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    FarmerArt You have been a quality correspondant for as long as I've been here (Less than a year) You can't please all the people all the time Usually folks that make you feel that way have a ton of bile they want to dump on others - the best tactic is to ignore the bozos, shake it off and don't pay it any mind. Why carry their sh*t around for them?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Art, I feel your anger. As the others here have said, ignore the fool. We all know that "You can't please all the people all the time", as Rlionheart just said.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Art, I feel your anger. As the others here have said, ignore the fool. We all know that "You can't please all the people all the time", as Rlionheart just said.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No, Art, to my recollection, I haven't been challenged in that fashion. If someone has factual (key word) information that contradicts my views, so be it. One of our TUSCL people here (a veteran) provided info to me today in a PM that corrected a false comment of mine. I acknowleged his information to be accurate, corrected my comment in the discussion, and all is well.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    The Internet allows everyone anonymity and even the most yellow of cowards become keyboard warriors. I wouldn't pay some sniveling wankjob any attention. Even the nicest reviews probably offend at least one dumbass out there.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    You can't always please everybody. Even if you write a good review and give them a ferrari along with it, they would still complain. "Oh,I got the car but it doesn't have a hello kitty sticker on the bumper that I want"
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    You are credible. Your reviews are well-written with proper grammar, something alot of people on here lack. Your reviews contribute relevant info, and you're not one of those guys that throw up vague shill reviews just to get another month of VIP credit.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Art, I haven't had it happen to me but anyone is welcome to try. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you. Nobody with any experience under his belt takes the tuscl newbies too seriously anyway.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    farmerart, as manifested by this outpouring and by your vast consistent contributions over time your credibility, honor and integrity are unquestioned. Fuck the newbie.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    btw, though I sport meager "Clubs Reviewed" and "Total Reviews" tuscl numbers - I am not a newbie!!! Spanning almost 20 years, I've been to dozens of clubs in both the USA and Canada. Those numbers suggest only that I am new to these boards....
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    DOG, Only if the newbie is a HOT dancer!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I have found your reviews spot on consistent with other reviews. "Fair and balanced" LOL. We all have been to clubs that are inconsistent. There are a lot of shills out there and the newbies can't recogmize one. He also may be a PL that is blinded by the headlights. The old "Dick's Harem House" in Indianapolis next to Ft Ben army base used to be fun even though the girls were not pretty just to watch the 18yo soldiers come in and see there first bare boobs their money would all go to the first girl who talked to them. I have been going to clubs off and on a long time and only recently started reviewing. I read many reviews before I wrote one to include all needed infomation.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Cheers, Art. May the current hole your boys are drilling be very productive. When ya coming to Detroit again ?? LOL
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Farmerart, all the regular guys on here know you are cosha. Relax.
  • Raincoat
    12 years ago
    See that little X under the putz's name. Click on it and never have to look at his BS again. That's what I do.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Do what I did. Rick_TheIdiot_Dugan challenged my credibility as a reviewer by saying that all my reviews were fake. I just told the little bitch to put or shut up by flagging them if he thought so. Needless to say, the little chicken shit instantly backed down and not a word about that since.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Lol Dougster. I almost spit out my coffee when I saw you use "credibility" and 'my reviews" in the same sentence. You have no credibility dude, a fact which I thought was long since established. ;) I don't flag your reviews because I'm not sure which ones are outright frauds and which were the result of 10-minute club pop-ins - I suspect that there are some of both in the mix. What I DO know is that I turn away from each one of your reviews knowing no more than I did before you posted. You provide 2-3 paragraph dissertations about a club's layout and exterior that could be picked up almost anywhere, but nothing about the quality, numbers, or types of girls, nor anything about what it cost to get in and buy drinks, or about your interactiosn with the girls (including dances and/or other activities), or really anything else of any value. Now and again you'll throw in the cost of a LD or VIP, but I suspect that when you do it is because another reviewer before you provided that info. Hey, it's not my fault that your reviews suck. Idk, but perhaps if/when you actual visit these clubs with some money in your pocket you might be able to add something useful. Until then you are just a kiddie trying to sit at the grownup table.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Art, I find your reviews entertaining and well-written. I don't know why anyone would challenge your credibility.
  • trojangreg
    12 years ago
    The farmer is for real. Having spent a sordid evening with Art at the 5 in Vancouver I can attest for his veracity. I can also attest for his drinking ability and having a great time with the dancers in the club. Unfortunately on his next soiree into Vancouver I will be out of town. Have fun at the 5 and try to keep it under budget this time. But then again Art has a very high budget.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @clubber- I guess I'm the newbie then! :)
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    art: What happened? Did someone flag one of your reviews, or did they send you a negative pm? If former, we all need to prop that review!
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Ignore the flak, Art. You're still one of TUSCL's better reads!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    25, :)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Clubba & Stiletto....lmfao Dougsta & RickD, could you guys try and keep your domestic squabbles from spilling over onto the tuscl board....lol :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion