tuscl

FOR THE GIRLS

10inches
Florida
Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:23 AM
do women really want a lover with a huge dick that can pound her pussy for a long time?

31 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Why do you torture us by bragging about your HUGE dick you lucky sob? A dick should feel good to the girl, and as we all know, that depends on the girl.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Most girls told me they prefer girth over length. Having both is a plus.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "do women really want a lover with a huge dick that can pound her pussy for a long time" I'd prefer to hear from the women on this issue!
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    I exercise mine daily to help it grow. =]
  • canny
    12 years ago
    From a couple of different women, "size really does matter."
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Don't worry baby, size doesn't matter." I've hear that one a million times. Then they see my dick.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Women view penis size in the same way men view breast size.
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    Wow, shadowcat, that is profound. Never thought of it that way, but I suppose it's true.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    It's not really that useful of a question given how little you can do about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I think women are "generally" less about the physical than men. I've heard many a woman complain about a guy being too big - not that they want a tiny one - but one that fits just right - too many of them, bigger is not necessarily better. You know what they say - "it's the motion of the ocean and not the size of the ship"! Also to part of your question " ... that can pound her pussy for a long time ...". Most women do prefer for a guy to last longer - women are like crock pots and guys like microwaves (i.e. takes women a whole lot longer to get cooking). Also, many women will say that most men are way more obsessed about their penises than they (women) are. Obviously what I've stated is not the norm for all women, but that is what I've had consistently heard over the years? Putting my 2 cents in although I'm a dude since we really don't have too many ladies that post on a regular basis.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Hmmm...why not pretend to be a female...create a fake female account on the other pink site and asked there. The best way is to put yourself in others shoes and find out.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    It depends on the girl. I had a girl (after lots of shit talk about what she was gonna do to to me) tell me it was too big, and we had to stop. Everyone else loved it. They really like looking at and playing with it too. And I never thought about it the way Shadow put it, but it makes perfect sense.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I've done just fine with my penis ! Not to big and not to small but just right !
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Ummmmmm..I really do have to think before I write on this one. How small are we talking about or how big are we talking about? Too big would be uncomfortable for me. Too small and maybe I wouldn't be satisfied. If I loved someone though I could overlook alot of penile issues. A one inch dick and it might bother me. I'm not going to cross someone off the dating list for a less than perfect dick though
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I should add that I'm not putting down anyone with a very large or very small dick. I just have more experience with medium ranges like 6 or 7 inches
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    25, You consider 6-7 MEDIUM? Don't you know every guy's is at least a foot. Just ask them. :) sc, But we get stereo viewing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Damm - 6 to 7 inches is "normal" - and I thought I was at least in the normal range - I'm depressed!!!
  • leanbowline11211
    12 years ago
    For women, and I believe men, the brain is the biggest sex organ. If the bigger dick is attached to the appendage, size doesn't matter.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Size of dick and wallet are both important to most women, despite what they say. They need the fantasy that a thick dick and a big wad of cash will satisfy their needs. Just as men think that big boobs or big asses are needed for sexual pleasure. Guys who are not equipped to meet the fantasy sometimes try harder with techniques that surprise and delight women.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    I'm only commenting on this thread so that I can stay within 2000 comments of Juice at any given time on our respective tuscl profiles.... lol, it always comes down to Juice.... Now what was the subject....
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I was wondering if 10 inches is an ass virgin. I don't expect a truthful answer. I'm certainly not envious at all because I believe many girls are not interested in something that is too big. It can be painful for them and it may not all fit in. I saw a chart somewhere of the prime size zone that feels the best for women. I'm in the zone. I did see a picture of one girl with a baseball bat up her so I guess there is someone for everyone. Some girls have very loose pussies.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "do women really want a lover with a huge dick that can pound her pussy for a long time?" No. I've framed a comment a former ATF once said to me. "my boyfriend's dick hurts me" LOL. She was so sweet.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    One favorite told me that her husband wanted to fuck her in the ass. She told him to go out in the back yard, find a stick as big as his dick, and then stick it up his own ass. He didn't bring it up again. LOL.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Clubber- lol Papi- I'm sure you're fine
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    One dancer told me I was the *perfect* size for anal. Hmm... was that really a compliment? Lol
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I don't know if I am a real big swinging dick or not. I do know that my big swinging wallet usually gets me all the action I want in my favourite SCs.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    I'm telling you, Stiletto you're so hot no doubt, I'm willing to bet you add inches to any guys average size.... :-----(---)------>)
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    Most men worry about size and their ability to hold off on coming when "Big Ed" is plowing the furrow. We all have worried about NDS at one time or another. But most women like to have some attention to their hot spots before the main event. Matter of fact, the more pleasure we give to them before inserting the wand the better both feel in the whole transaction. It's important to know that experience and techniques in the "before" part are enhanced by asking her what feels good as you are attending to her needs. For instance, I've had some dancers direct my hand to provide anal stimulation, something that I don't have in my basic repertoire as most dancers seem to prefer other areas and others object to the idea and shut down if I go their on my own. I'm average sized but I know for a fact that most women appreciate being "tended to" rather than being used solely as a sperm repository. If you are worried about your size (first - Don't) but second, practice giving women what feels good to them. You'll quickly learn that size recedes into the warm glow. Women like sex as much as we do, in some ways, they may like it even more - Like Oscar Brand sung: "If all them young ladies was singing this song, it would be four times as dirty and six times as long.
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    This has turned into a rather amusing string which I wouldn't have guessed from the outset. Thanks for the distraction.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I think Rlionheart hits it on the head. I always engage in a lot of foreplay before sex, because if my woman is satisfied when all is said and done, I will hopefully get more action down the line. I have never had a woman complain about my size (I fall into the average range 6-7). But when you hear girls say they only want someone hung (8+) it can play on your mind.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'm glad to have heard from Stiletto25, but I'm curious about her feelings about foreplay. And I COMPLETELY agree that Rlionheart hits it on the head.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion