tuscl

Our white trash evening

So my girlfriend comes in a few minutes ago, and gives me a hard time for being on this website. Then she sits down and grabs her laptop, and what is she looking at now? "People of Walmart" YouTube videos...

12 comments

• bang69
    13 years ago
    to each is there own
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    If it weren't for white trash, the stripper supply would go down by 75%.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    We all get our entertainment from somewhere. LOL
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    To top things off, have some Cheez Whiz, chug some Keystone Light, then go out to the front of your trailer, shirtless, and have a shouting match with your GF until someone calls the cops.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    LOL!! @steve awesome
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    What the hell's trailer trash about Cheez Whiz? I love it on toast.

I guess old farmerart must be trailer trash.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    The "World Famous" Hip Hugger in Kokomo Indiana is the absolute king of white trash clubs. It's the home of $10 gropefest dances but there's more white trash dancers and customers you can shake a stick at.

For those that don't like high end clubs this is the place for you. If you're not wearin' a NASCAR T-shirt and a John Deere hat, your might out of place.

What else do you expect from a town that held the largest Klan rally in US History. 200,000 people in 1923. And it's most famous native was Strother Martin.

"What we've got here is....failure to communicate"
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "What the hell's trailer trash about Cheez Whiz? I love it on toast"

White trash caviar!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Cheez Whiz and Spam
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    fat drunk people shouting at each other is common in trailer parks. As far as white trash strippers. some are some arn't
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    @gatorfan top this one cheese wiz & opussom or better yet fresh road kill
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Relax, white trash girls always want to bitch and complain about something. it probably has to do with whoever is living with her can't do anything right. That is in her own mind. Relax, if she were really smart, she might not be white trash or living with you. Just my opinion. One of my brothers can't do anything right either with his wife yelling about this or that all the time. Go figure, they have money problems so she goes and visits and expensive doctor to ask about some minor problem or she drives everyone around for hours visiting places and then comes back saying she doesn't have enough money for gas or something else. She's not the brightest turnip to fall off the turnip truck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion