tuscl

How to turn strippers on during LDs

Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:59 PM
I always love seeing dancers enjoying themselves and get turned on while giving a LD. What are the tips that you guys/gals can contribute? Here are some of my tips: 1) Always make her feel comfortable. The more comfortable she is, the more she will open up and enjoy being with you. 2) Slow massaging of the back of the neck...near the hairline area. 3) Light touching of the nipples, dont' just grab and pinch, unless she insists. 4) When she positions her back on top of you, caress the nipples with your fingers gently and slowly moving down towards the pelvic region and massage the area, but don't touch the kitty. 5) Some girls get turned on by touching the back of the knee. I tried it and was able to then move slowly to her inner thighs. Not sure if the back of the knees work or not but she was really turned on. 6) When massaging her ass, slowly advanced to the kitty, if she allows, with just one or two fingers going upward towards her clit, gently touching. One girl got horny and pulled her panties to the side and forced me to finger her. Another had a mini orgasm over and over. One more couldn't take the tease and she started playing with her clit while I watched.

28 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    You seem to have it covered.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    7 (and easiest) Wave money in her face.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    The more money you have the more she gets turned on
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Do it like the Juice man - go commando - it may scare some (but those are the weak ones!) but turn on others (the freaks we all like!)
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    You've got the massage points covered except for tongue / nibbling over the nipples & ear lobes. Others I've had success with before: -Singing along with an appropriate romance song being played while gesturing with her. -Silly pick-up lines. -Muscle flexing against her (pecs, fore-arms, thighs, etc.), bonus points if you can do it in tune with the music. Bonus points if you can hip thrust her up into the air as she straddles you during an LD. -Being able to pick her up and toss her up & down like a spinner (one girl loved it when I played at DATY when I threw her onto my shoulders). Bonus points if you can pin her against a wall & kiss. Even more points if you say "it would be more romantic if this was in the rain."
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I agree with what bang69 said I don't have any way of knowing, but I'd assume that very few strippers get turned on during lap dances. Has it happened before? I'm sure it has. But I just can't see it being something that they enjoy. Getting turned on by getting felt up by random guys? Nah.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @GoVikikngs: "Getting turned on by getting felt up by random guys? Nah." There are those girls that are more of a free spirit and although they are there for the $$$ of course, some enjoy what they do and like to have fun while they are getting paid. This is not the norm of course, but it does happen. Case in point (and I'm not trying to brag or make stuff up). I went to a SC a few months ago that I go to occasionally - it was late afternoon/day-shift. A dancer came up to me that I had originally met at another SC - I would always get LDs from her when I would run into her. Anyway the dancer came up to my bar stool butt-naked (it's allowed in that SC) and sat on top of me (strattled me) with her back again the bar and proceeded to just grind me w/o saying anything. So I did the gentlemanly thing I went to the private LD area w/ her. I must confess I was SUPER horny that day. Anyway, that club is pretty raunchy and they do what they call wall dances (wall dance is where the girl and you are standing up and she dances/grinds on you while you are both standing) which I love. In the last couple of years I've started wearing these thin black cotton pants that are like sweat pants but thinner and I can get a super stiffy. Anyway, during one of our wall dances (we did some sit-down LDs also), I put her against the wall and just started drilling her. She grabbed my thing and put it where she liked it better. I kept drilling her b/c I was so super horny that day. She started saying that she was about to come and started grabbing onto my arms really hard and breathing heavily. I thought she was just putting up a show for me to make me feel like a stud. She then said that she came - and I was "yeah sure". She took my hand and rubbed her pussy w/ it and that thing was super slippery and super wet. I don't think she was lying. True story!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    One more thing w.r.t. my comment above. This was not an ITC thing. I just paid her for the dances I got and she went off on her way to the dressing room to clean herself up.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Funny you should mention this. I just got back from Henry VIII, where pretty much everything is allowed, and the girl I was fingering got super wet. This is not something I encounter frequently. Right time of the month maybe. As for spots to massage, I've often had luck with the lower back just above the ass. But just like civilian girls, every stripper is different, and the only thing they universally enjoy is cash.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    To turn on a stripper, simply flip her On/Off switch. If you don't know where it is, give her a $50 bill and she'll show you.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Blue42TX, #'s 2 and 5 always have worked well for me, especially 2.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    My hard cock I know I'm turned on
  • imnumnutz
    12 years ago
    it has happened to me occasionally, and in each case the dancer and i had formed some sort of connection just talking and laughing before the first dance. If she comes or not, hell, if i get off or not, i've found the best dances i've had usually began with the dancer and me having a good time talking before hand...
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I'm anxiously awaiting lopaw's response to this thread!
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Just came back to one of my fav SCs. Met a new girl who just stood behind me. I turned around and we chat a bit. She was a young and cute looking chick with a very smokin' body. We then proceed to the LD area and I started my routine moves caressing her body and teasing her. She started breathing harder and her body was sweating. She then stopped after 5 dances and said she has to go. I jokingly asked her is she wet below and she just smiled and laughed.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    It all depends on the dancer, but in my last SC trip, I was back in the LD area and she was on top of me facing me grinding away. I reached around and grabbed her ass, helping her movement and she made a point to tell me not to let go of her ass as it was one of her favorite things that turned her on. She also complemented me on how I was kissing her neck and body. Could have been SS, but she started fingering herself and I walked away with a fantastic orgasm for myself and wet spots from her on me. If it was faked, she should get an Emmy.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Customer pays stripper then why do we give a fuck if she orgasms
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    hb13, lol.... Other successful techniques IMHO is to take everything slow and make it passionate....For example, slow passionate kissing particularly with an ATF is the way to start out....The pace can quicken, as the flame burns higher and the intensity increases....
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I very much like the money comments. Its really true. I enjoy dancing very much but I prefer not to get turned on during lap dances although I will fake it. Since I have to dance for numerous people in a night I need to keep the same excitement for all of them and the same energy. Getting turned on or orgasming is a drain on mental and physical energy that I can't afford to lose. It doesn't mean I don't enjoy dancing with you, just that I need to have some secret boundaries I set for myself
  • bxbomber51
    12 years ago
    so stiletto25 does that change as the night goes on? do u let it go for your last LD or VIP?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My original ATf said pretty much the same as Stiletto. She could not have sex before coming to work. It would just cripple her enthusiasm.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I have always turned them on with the on/off switch between their thighs.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @bxbomber- it never changes. I prefer to be consistent.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol Club_Goer - I'm not touching this one (so to speak, of course)!
  • rrbill
    12 years ago
    These girls don't like you any more than they did when you were in high school. The best thing is to let her relax and get it over with.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ lopaw: I was looking forward to your usual witty response. :(
  • bumrubber
    12 years ago
    For real, some actually have a fetish for money. Or drugs.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Like the song says "money makes me cum!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion