tuscl

Asian dancers around Ohio or Pa?

Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:31 PM
I really have a thing for Asian women and was wondering if anyone knows of any clubs in northern Ohio,western Pa , or even in Michigan that have at least a couple of oriental looking girls?I think I may even move somewhere else in the near future where Asian women are of plenty.Thanks in advance for any info guys!

11 comments

• HB13
    12 years ago
    Can't help you there But on an aside: myself I'm Asian and I've been bumping into girls with "Yellow Fever" (even pulling out their cell phones & showing me pictures of their asian ex-boyfriends). Never thought I would see that especially in the Deep South of Louisiana.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I think I may even move somewhere else in the near future where Asian women are of plenty" Big East & West Coastal cities might offer a bigger Asian female population. Especially the West Coast I'd think.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    My guess would be nearby college towns like Ann Arbor, Michigan. Also here in Columbus, OH, Columbus Gold (most expensive club in town) has the most asian dancers.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm sure there must be some Asian dancers in Ohio/Penn but in all my years of clubbing around Muchigan, Indiana, and Illinois, they've been rare. I've seen a few MSU girls at the Lansing clubs. The Hip Hugger in Kokomo Ind has a couple of Filipino sisters on dayshift. The non Americans in the Chicago clubs tend to be Eastern Euro or Latino.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    There are no clubs in Ann Arbor. But neighboring Ypsilanti has both a University and a Deja Vu just blocks from campus. I don't go there because they don't serve alcohol. I actually wouldn't expect to find a lot of students there, because it would be too close to home for them. I wouldn't say there are any clubs in SE Michigan that have more Asians than any other club. Maybe the upscale places like Penhouse, Flight Club or Landing Strip, just because they tend to have a lot of variety.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I see very few Asian dancers in Detroit clubs I used to get dances from a beautiful Thai girl who said she attended a Michigan university, but she would not do extras. What's up with that? Toronto has a large Asian population, and so you might find a lot of Asian dancers there.
  • boatmonkey
    12 years ago
    I share your pasion for Asian women! Let me recommend the best I have found around Detroit. There's a terrific little Thai stripper, aptly named "Asia", who dances at La Chambre on Detroit's west side, Telegraph & I-96. She's in her late 30's but what a body and she is friendly as can be, honest and fair to deal with. She won't fuck you or suck you, you won't be sticking any fingers inside anywhere, and she doesn't want anybody kissing or licking on her (she says "slobbing" for slobbering - cute as hell!). But she wants you to leave satisfied so if you sit back, relax, and let her do her thing in the VIP you won't regret the experience. She works the dayshift, noon to 7 pm, usually Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, sometimes Wednesday and Saturday, almost never Monday. If you stop in to check her out, tell her Terry sent you and see how that works out for you. Now go have some fun!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Try Peking Wok in West Goshen I've heard the Tso Chicken is great
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Flight Club in Inkster, Michigan usually has at least a few Asian babes. Somehow, I can visualize Clubber leaving South Florida soon. :)
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Seems to be quite a few around Philly area!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Since you might move - try moving to China!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion