tuscl

What does your favorite club smell like?

Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:21 AM
Mine? It's a combination of faint smoke, sweat, perfume and desperation.

16 comments

• MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Cheap Perfume and the Finest Weed....
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The only times I notice any smells in when they bring out the buffet lunch or some idiot is smoking weed.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    My favorite clubs are no smoking, no alcohol. And none of my regular clubs serve food. And I don't especially like dives - so no stale beer, urine or dried cum. Thankfully, the smells are pretty neutral.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    Faint perfume. Noticing that alot of clubs now are putting ice in the urinals to keep the smell down.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My favorite club used to smell like cigarettes, but then they got a statewide no-smoking law. Then they were temporarily closed while a flood came towards town, though it never actually hit town, so now it mostly just smells like perfume and sweat.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Beer and sex, with hints of stale cigarette and folding money. I love that smell, now that you mention it. When I walk in the door it reminds me of the adventures to come.
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    ... it smells like 'napalm in the morning' ... it smells of 'VICTORY' !!!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    something between a port-o-let and a chicken coop
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    @HB13 I've noticed that ice in the urinal thing a few clubs lately. It never occurred to me that chilled piss would smell better than hot piss.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    @mmdv26. Talking with the bathroom trolls makes them spread their knowledge (sucks for them if they're in there for hours so they dump ice in there).
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol "desperation" I luv it.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I have NEVER noticed ice in the urinal anywhere, strip club or otherwise. Sounds like a bizarre concept.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Fresh cum emanating from the VIP area :)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I have taken a crew of my boys to a club after a day of work. We smelled of diesel, drilling mud, walnuts, grease, and sulphur.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Never really noticed, but I would imagine smoke, or nothing out of the ordinary.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I like the smell on my finger.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion