tuscl

How long have you not gone to a SC?

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:22 PM
My fellow TUSCL brothers and sisters what was your longest break from the strip club scene? Mine was just over 6 months because the closes strip club was a 1 1/2 hour drive and was focusing to get my certificate for my job. As well I'm thinking about taking a break from strip clubbing for awhile. One of my friends thinks I should stop for a year. She said that ill be saving around 150 dollars a month but in reality ill be saving at the least 3x the amount.

20 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Once I managed to stay away for 3 months. I was working long hours, my fav had just "retired", and I wasn't up for any fun. Then my fav called and told me she was "un-retiring" the next Friday night. Could I see her? Yes, I said, I need you. It was a great way to end my 3 month drought.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    A month. I was going through a tough time during that period, so strip clubbing had to be put to the side, but now I can't see myself going two weeks without a strip club visit.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    For many years I only went Clubbing from April thru October. The other months I stayed home. During the last 2 years I've broken that pattern. Now I go at least every 3 to 4 weeks, sometimes MORE often.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    6 years
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If you don't count the time before I first got taken to a club by someone at work, I was in my mid 20's the first time I visited. Then it was at least a few months before I returned with the same person plus someone else. After I started going on my own, I believe the longest break was maybe a couple of months. My doctor said for my bone fracture to heal properly I needed to avoid smoke and alcohol. I was in shock for more than one reason. I actually had to leave church early which I'm not used to walking out in the middle of a service. The priest was using incense and it gave me one of the worst headaches I've had in years even though it wasn't even that intense from where I was sitting. So I couldn't go anywhere except work for about 2 months.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Could have been 3 months, I didn't try to remember that time very well.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Well the incense was only used one time so I only had to walk out early one time from church. It was a reminder I wasn't well and didn't dare step inside a smoky strip club. It's possible I went 2 or 3 months and was thinking about not going to strip clubs at all at one time. Then a news story appeared on the news about some religious group trying to shut down strip clubs. I started going again thanks to that religious group. They put strip clubs in the spotlight and I thought I better go in case they do get shut down before it's too late. So if it hadn't been for that overreaching arrogant religious group, I may have given up the habit completely.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    You have to defend your freedoms or as someone once said, "use it or lose it".
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Early on it was probably a year and half to two years.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I'm going to take a break from strip clubbing. I'm not sure how long it might be for a 2 months or up to a year. I will still check into TUSCL like a regular do and write 2 more reviews as well.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I stopped going to clubs when I went to grad school. (lot of years between Undergrad and grad school). That was about 5 years of no clubs.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I spent most of 2002 not going to strip clubs. All of the local clubs at that point seemed to be in decline. For most of the year, the only time I ever went to a club was when I went back to Illinois for vacation, as I went to a couple places with my old high school buddy that still lives there. Then I heard about my current favorite club and finally decided to go there and have pretty much gone at least once a month since. I did have a 4 month period where I stopped going because of my health last year, and I recently went 2 months without going, partly because it was Christmas shopping season and partly because I've gotten bored with my regular clubs.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've gone 3 days without hitting the strip clubs. But I'm not an addict.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    How about 61 years - from my birth to first SC visit? I am trying to make up for lost time.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Way to many years to remember, but I think back about 30 years ago or so, I must have skipped a year or more.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I would say a year ! I was paying off all my debts ! It was no fun but,I knew my clubbing down the road would be worth it !
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Since my 17th birthday, the longest stretch was the 4 or 5 years right after we got married. Before that, and since, probably about 6 months. More recently, 3 or 4 weeks.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    In my mid-50's, it's been a 3 month stoppage only once. I went crazy for a while.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I don't know but I'm munching on chips, cheese puffs, fries and anything else I can get my hands on maybe I should smoke a joint to ease
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I guess the simple answer for me would be about 25 to 27 years. I did not go to a strip club for that long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion