tuscl

Using non strip club services from strippers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A lot of strippers have other jobs and just work at strip clubs to augment their income. I ran into one recently that teaches piano. So now I am thinking of taking lessons. I already know that she is good on the piccolo.

Anybody getting their taxes done by a stripper or getting a hair cut. etc?

19 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I've gotten tattoes from one .....she is a tatoo artist and had her own shop......
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I know several stripers that are bisness profesionals. they stri on the side for extra money@juice star from Xcapades?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang your going to make me blush ! Lol !
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I knew dancer that did do taxes but I didn't want her to know my income. Lol

My last 2 favorites worked at hair salons. I have a shaved head so don't need their services. But I did go one's salon and got a free manicure and massage.

My current ATF is an on/off nursing student. Wants to be an OB nurse. I dont think I have a whole lotta need for that!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I've known three dancers that had other jobs where I was a customer of theirs on both jobs: Two were waitresses and I had a couple of meals in their respective restaurants. This was while they were still dancing. The third, quit dancing and later started a community college course in dental assisting. They needed patients, so the students were asked to invite anyone they knew to make an appointment for a check-up. So I did. My former fave didn't look nearly as sexy in dental scrubs as she did in a hot costume on stage dancing, but she assisted a dentist in my exam. We later joked about how different that job was from the first one I knew her in!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Club goer....that just reminded me of my old ATF ......awwwwww......damn good memories ! I remeber when I walked in to a new dental office and say her in her scrubs......we had lunch after wards......damn I miss that girl :)

I've also went to one of those cash for gold and silver places and saw a girl all dressed up.....she asked me what was my plains with the money and I said lol to see you later.....she just blushed !
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I am still looking for Dick Johnson's stripper/investment counselor. Anybody ever meet her?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    My 2010 ATF worked at hair salon. She cut my hair once. I preferred her Oral skills though! LOL
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Not quite the same thing, but I had a girlfriend once whose father did taxes for strippers. Once or twice I was at their house when a stripper stopped by to drop off paperwork.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I don't recall all the other jobs I've heard dancers had or were in training for. Dental Hygenist, lawyer, real estate broker, veterian, massage therapist, and the list goes on and on but I only remember so much. I remember when one attractive dancer whom I hadn't seen in months told me it had been months since she was working in a strip club and wanted to dance for me, she asked me if I saw her picture in the local paper. She was a real estate broker. I did not get her local paper. Oh, I remember one hot dancer who lived 2 hours away from me said she did topless house cleaning. She seemed interested in cleaning my house. However I decided I would be better off just watching her in the club. She'd probably want compensation for travel time and then if she actually liked cleaning, she wouldn't want to leave my house and I'd owe her an arm and a leg.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I knew a hot young Phillipina who was a nurse. She kept trying to set me up with her mom :)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I think I have told this one before, but I met a stripper who was studying to be a mortician. Dances were a little grim. lol.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I knew a stripper who was going to mortuary school. Fortunately,.....
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    Got dances last week from a girl whose "day job" is as a CNA at a nursing home. hope I don't need her services too soon but when I do I know she can give a great sponge bath!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Tell me about it otto22.....ya I'm afraid I will be that guy in the nursin home paying cna's to suck and fuck me ! Lol......"got my scerty check in baby" "daddy needs a bath" lol lmfao !
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Juice, lmao funny post of the month right there lol
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    The sum total of my use of non strip club services from strippers consists of one trip to the local coffeehouse. I went through the drive-thru and when I saw the lady give me the coffee, I asked her if I knew her from somewhere else, she goes "probably". A couple of days later, I saw her dancing onstage.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Two words: yoga instructor.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    A fav also worked in a hair salon. It was quite a drive (no telling how many dozens of barber shops I passed on the way), but I'd go to her to get a trim. Once, when she was managing the shop, she refused to charge me (in full view of the other staff). I really wanted to pay her, though. She was just so nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion