tuscl

A strip club or a brothel?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
The Number 1 strip club on the TUSCL list is Hong Kong in Tijuana, but is it really a strip club or just a brothel?

12 comments

• joesparty
    13 years ago
    Both. You can go and just enjoy the show, or you can order from the menu.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Both
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    There are some strip clubs in the Detroit area that i sometimes wonder if they are clubs or brothels
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Also the number 2 club #2. Adelita Bar is similar
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Both
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Since they have dancing there and rooms/girls to rent, it's the best of both worlds. It's on my must-do list when I'm next in SoCal.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Neither : )
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Both
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I'm disappointed there are no reviews of the joints in Juarez. Those are some scary places! And the same question applies.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I've never been to Tijuana, but people have accused my favorite Detroit clubs of being brothels. However, I don't think "brothel" is the correct term for these clubs, because I hear some of the dancers don't fuck and suck for money.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Jack may be on to something. The Detroit clubs are in the strip club business, with prostitution as a sideline that not all the girls participate in. But the TJ clubs are primarily in the prostitution business, with the bar/club part of it serving mostly as a place to observe and pick out a girl while enjoying a beer.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but what difference does it make what any given place is *called*? The important thing is whether or not you're getting what you want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion