tuscl

OTC question

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 8:48 PM
I met a stripper...asked her if she "did things outside the clucb". She gave me a number, told me to dial it, press one and leave a message. So I did...she called me back the next day and said hey you forgot to leave your number on the voicemail...she obviously had my number, why does she want me to do this?...seemed like she used slydial so i didnt see her call..went straight to voicemail. I have been with a few strippers..no problems, but this seems strange to me. she even mentioned in the club she had a hotel room already. She is 22...smoking hot red head..i am itching to hit that, but worried now....advice?

6 comments

• sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    She might be using a crappy phone or doesn't know how to retrieve the phone number. Maybe she thinks guys should leave the number to call back and she's too busy deleting messages to bother trying to associate a number to some name. When I watch Wheel of Fortune due to a relative watching it, I wonder where they find some of those idiots. They are all over the place. I was wondering why a dancer didn't call me when I heard she waited by the phone for an hour for me to call. I got her number wrong. However I told her which hotel I was staying at and my name and room number I thought. She probably didn't think about calling to find out if I forgot the correct number after 30 minutes. I was like oh crap, I thought she really liked me. She did but I was stupid for not writing down the number and then she didn't take any initiative to call up the hotel and ask for me.
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Best log some more time with her ITC first.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I get pissed when people don't leave their number on my voicemail. Even if I already have it, I asked them on the voicemail directions to leave it, so do as I asked. I wouldn't worry. What you can get from this is that she likes organization. Nothing wrong with that. She's got a room already,then good, Shea on top of it. She asks you to leave your number, you don't, she calls you on it, sounds like she's organized.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Maybe her VM requires her to punch in a code to get the caller's number, and she left the cheat sheet at home. Lots of possibilities that don't involve anything sinister. You should have left your number in the message. And she should do like Stiletto and request the number in her VM greeting.
  • amaihar
    12 years ago
    Most of the time they have their phone off in the club so straight to VM is normal. If someone leaves me a VM, I can hit 8 while listening to it and it automatically calls the person's VM back and I can leave a message. (I think Verizon and some others has this function.) Its a good bet her vm didn't allow her to get your number, and she wanted to see you. All in all, I would have called her her back, told her who i was and left my number.
  • neoguy
    12 years ago
    We have played phone tag for days...now i am wondering if she really wants to meet up...but with that red hair and tits so fine, i will keep trying
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion