tuscl

Cuddling: Love it or Hate it?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Why is it that after sex, a lot of strippers want to cuddle? I would think that most would just want go find the next customer asap. Instead the want to cuddle and talk. Even smoke a cigarette. They want to talk about personal things that they normally wouldn't talk about when first meeting you. Things like a miscarriage or drug rehab that they went through.

I don't mind it. In fact, I feel that it brings us closer together so that the next time will be even better.

But who was it that said "I don't pay a stripper for sex. I pay them to leave"?

31 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Love it. Especially naked. She can talk all she wants, just as long as she keeps letting me fondle and caress that naked body.

And for the record, cuddling beforehand is good too, as long as there's no rush.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    As long as the meter isn't running.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Shadow - I think the saying goes something like, "You don't a prostitute for what she does; you pay her to leave after she does it."
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Dammit - I hate it I can't revise after I post...

I meant to say, "You don't a pay prostitute for what she does; you pay her to leave after she does it."
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Cuddling is always GOOD at anytime.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Cuddleing before and after has my vote !
  • JacksonEsskay
    13 years ago
    Cuddling after sex is hardwired into the brain. When you have sex, your body produces oxytocin. Oxytocin is also released when a woman is breast feeding. Thus it is sometimes called the "cuddle hormone" because of its influence on maternal behavior and pair bonding. In effect, the oxytocin tells your brain that you want to be close to another person. Although the level of release is tied to the level of arousal, it is not necessary for either party to orgasm to have the hormone work its evolutionary effect. The level of hormone produced and its effect ary from individual to individual.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    1. @ Jackson: Great explanation!

2. I agree with everyone above. (Does that also mean that I agree with Juicy?) Cuddling is a great way to wind down afterward. It's like the opposite of foreplay. In this sense, maybe it deserves to be termed, "afterplay."
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jackson ! Spot on bro ! Spot on !

Clubgoer ! Thanks for the plug lol !
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    Thumbs up, or anything else for that matter re: cuddling.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I also like butt fuckin !.......aaaawwwwww! To soon ?........next thread maybee ?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    A little of topic but it could be spot on so what the hell ! ?

Does inybody remeber in living color its raining men ? "Hatted it " lol !
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    I love to cuddle. But my experience when paying for it is that the girl just wants to get her money and go after the deed.

Maybe I wasn't enough of a stud - need to take some lessons from the master "shadowcat"!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Papi lol ! No my man what you need is a green hat !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Maybe I wasn't enough of a stud"

I DON'T believe that being a "Stud" is necessarily the main ingredient in getting a Dancer or any woman to cuddle with you. There are many factors involved.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    @Alucard

That's deep Alucard! Deep! Are you reallY Oprah Winfrey in disguise - LOL!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dracula I do agree !

Papi ! Lm fucking ao ! Geeeeeeeeezuuuuuuuus ! That was a fuckin funnny !

Maybee a montel ! Lol !
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    @juicebox69

Maybe Dr. Phil - LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Fo sho ! Papi ! For sho !...............L.....O.......L
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Are you really Oprah Winfrey in disguise"

As long as I get her BANK account!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ooooooooooooooo! Good one dracula !
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    cudling with a stripper is always good. I have found tht strippers enjoy it
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    newmark said it best - cuddling is OK as long as the meter ain't running!
    As a woman, I HATE cuddling. I tolerate it because I know that it's expected, and other women assume that I like it too so they tend to do it EVEN LONGER.

God...the things I tolerate just to get some pussy ;).
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Like others have said, cuddling is a natural instinct. I cuddle with them all the time.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'm not that familar with dancers cuddling. Usually it's late at night and dancers are more likely to fall asleep and then either do it again in the morning or talk a little. I don't know, one night a dancer fell asleep and she had her hand around part of me the whole time she was sleeping. I decided to let her hold on while sleeping because every time I moved she seemed to wake up and start playing with it. Other than that, I usually just get the goodbye hug.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Pre-xATF meltdown, I would have said totally for it. Post-xATF meltdown, I'm not sure how that cuddling could be a positive. It seems like it's just aksing for trouble with emotion line getting crossed. So, I guess I'm with Rod on this one.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @lopaw: Usually I agree with you at or near the 100% level, but in this one, I find myself about as far away as it's possible to get. Mind you, I'm mostly referring to *after* the main event, when the lust monster is sated, but relaxing with a nice soft, cuddly, fondle-friendly female in my arms is second only to the sex itself.

@mjx01: For me, it's a physical pleasure, not an emotional one. It can be a fine line sometimes, with all the hormones flowing, but think I can tell the difference after all this time. I might be wrong, but I don't think so.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I'm O.K. with cuddling after the deed for a few minutes as long as I can continue to grope the sticky bits, but I don't want the cuddling to drag on and on (prepping the next encounter as shadowcat says) since usually I will never be seeing the girl again.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I hear ya, gmd.

I really think in my case my aversion to cuddling "after the fact" probably has alot to do with my history of cheating continuously on every partner that I have ever had. Often I'd have to bee-line it out of where ever it was that we were fucking, due to someone's spouse (or mine) coming home - so it was fuck-then-flee. That mindset has unfortunately stayed with me, and I can't seem to shake it.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    lopaw,

I think you make a good point, and it can be extended to society in general. The pace of "living" has increased exponentially since my youth.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I enjoy it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion