tuscl

Overseas Clubs ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Anyone here been to any SCs outside the US?

1) What was your opinion?
2) How good loooking were the ladies?
3) How were you treated?
4) Mileage?
5) Cost?
etc.

Any and all comments welcomed!

15 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I once left the us and went deeeeeeep inside my pants ! Lol.......and it was pricless ! Mileage well let's just say I left happy ! Well I return you ask ? Hell fuckin YES! Lol ! Sorry papi I can't help on this one : (
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    Didn't know you had a club "deeeeeeep inside your pants" - be careful, you may be confusing the clientale for crabs.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    not yet, but internations SCs are on my to 'do' list :P
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Crabs,lobster,oysters what the fuck ever I JUST NEED HELP!!!!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    NO!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I think the rest of the planet call them brothels
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I went to a few in the U.K. and did not particularly like them.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Tijuana, Ensenada, La Paz, San Luis Rio Colorado, Hermosillo, Cullican, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Guadalahara, Mexico DF & Acapulco, Mexico. Prices were great. Some times good looking girls were a little scarce. A little Spanish was needed in some places. FS available in all places. I may go back some day but only if I have a traveling companion. In which case I won't be needing to hit the clubs except for some eye candy.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I've been to clubs all over the world. As a general rule, European clubs are a waste of time and money, Caribbean and Central American tend to be brothels with a bar attached (like the Tijuana clubs). The best is SE Asia, where you can often have a girl grinding in your lap for 20 minutes for the price of a lady drink (under $20). And you can take them home all night for $60 to $200 depending on what country.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    London scores low on all points, the good news is that prostitution is legal and available.
    TJ MX why go to a strip club, go to the Zona.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Been to TJ. If I lived in San Diego I would be there on a regular basis.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Overseas Clubs ?
    Posted Yesterday (Last Comment: 1 Hour Ago)

1) What was your opinion? Detroit is closer
    2) How good loooking were the ladies? The donkey was more attractive
    3) How were you treated? With a shot of penicillin
    4) Mileage? About 2800
    5) Cost? My marriage
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    i am from UK but hardly ever club here. usually it's air dances only that are given due to very strict rules and they do not have a clue how to run a club at all. they tend to only open very late (10pm - 5am) and are usually fairly empty with just a few groups passing through, either before of after going proper clubbing on a stag nite out. nothing like the atmosphere or shows you get elsewhere. also, despite what someone posted above, prostitution is very much not legal.

other european clubs are more like brothels really. not like an american club at all. have had some good nights out in great euro cities like amsterdam, prague, krakow(very cheap), italy, germany etc ... wherever you go there is plenty of action to be found in most of europe and would probably suit a lot of people on here ? as far as strip clubs go, Prague has some great show places, prob best is Goldfinger, recommend start off there then move on to Atlas Cabaret or Darlings for a garunteed happy ending... Amsterdam is a regular place to visit for me, am sure you know what goes on there fellas, if your gonna go anywhere in europe, you gotta go and try there! it's 30-50 euros ($40-70) for FS with top lookers from around the world available day and night. there is only two SC's which are not worth visiting.

i now club regularly in canada (niagara/toronto) instead, it is much better and with some real cheap flights from my town and good hotel rates the whole thing works out cheap for me too! this is the best place i have gone to SC's, not been round too much of USA, but done most of west (LA/Vegas etc), really do find Canada so much better. If i was doing a top 5 of clubs i've visited they would all be from this part of the world.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Anyone know of any Under seas strip clubs?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion