tuscl

Patriots or Giants ??

Friday, February 3, 2012 4:10 AM
OK, everyone. As we head into the bacchanalia surrounding SuperBowl. Whaddaya think, guys and gals. Patriots or Giants to win ??

44 comments

• MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    VM, nice thread.... I'm heading to the greater Indy area later today, to be there Sunday for when the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS exact revenge and beat the Giants...Oh and lay the cover at 2.5, grab that 1/2 point guys, buckle in this going to be an epic game....
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Giants 28.....Patriots 24........N.F.C 4 Life !
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Pats by a TD.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Juice, friendly wager for when we ever get together next, here's what's on the table ---> First 2 rounds of drinks and a 1/2 hour CR.... If the Pats win - you buy for me....If the NYG win, I buy for you....
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I DON'T like either Team, so I DON'T give a Fuck who wins. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Whoever is playing the Patriots gets my support. Almost doesn't matter who.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Im hoping for a repeat of 2008. Let's go G-men!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Madromeo you just fount juices other weakness gambeling ! Shiiiiiiiiit ! I can't turn that down ! Your soooooo fuckin on bro ! Winner gets to pick the club the loser pays in 2 .....gooooo Ge-Men !
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    Da Bears by 14.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I think the Patriots will win, but I hope the Giants win.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Madromeo look at my little giants fan avitar ! I did just for you ! Lol.......giants will crush those panity liners pats !
  • dragonmaster
    12 years ago
    I bleed Patriot blue, but it will be a close game...Pats by 3
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Whoever is playing the Patriots gets my support. Almost doesn't matter who" +1 George. Agree !!!! I don't like the Giants much either but Eli is ok
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, I think we talked about this before, but anyway... Those 2008 Giants made my day! Love them guys and hope they F&*# over the pats again!
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I love football but I don't give a flying fuck who wins between those two shitbag teams. All the superbowl is now is an excuse to go to a party and alter my mind via wondrous liquid concoctions.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Clubber, I'm not sure. Offhand I can't recall us talking about it, but no biggie. At this point, I just don't know, the teams are good, both QB's play well. I'm pulling for the Giants, myself.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm betting on a sure thing. I am gonna hit Follies tomorrow and stay home on Sunday & watch movies.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I hope tom Brady gets injured in the first quarter. Eli Manning has freak injury in the warm up, so I could see David Carr play. This super bowl sucks bad. G men winning it on Mister opportunities by the pats.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "Shitbag teams"? Hoping for injuries? "Panity liners"? Something is seriously wrong with those 3 comments, one for obvious reasons. Do people really still hate winners just because they win too much? Maybe not. Anyway 2008 was a bullshit, and it won't happen again. Pats by 14 at least.
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    I'd root for a Madonna 'wardrobe malfunction' if it was 1985.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    As much as I hate Tom Brady & the Patriots, I hate Eli Manning more. I just can't get past that whole "I'm too good to go to San Diego" shit. So, I both hope & expect the Patriots will win. And Stax, I don't hate the Patriots because they win or even because they cheat - I hate them because they're in the AFC East, where I hate all teams 'cept one.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    As sick as it might be, I'd still get with Madonna. And dolf, tough season. I can see your reason, if the shoe was on the other foot I'd feel the same. It's funny you mentioned cheating: [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    stax I would fuck the living dawg shit out of maddona 's panties right the fuck now ! She is sooooooooooo fuckin hooooooooooooot !
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Reminder: '08 Giants made sure the pats were beaten. Always a plus for a Miami fan. --------------------------- In the past, now, and forever, madonna... BARF!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    "BARF!!!" Ya when she is sucking my 3inch cock !
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Pats all the way! I see a rout in the making. ;)
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I like the G-men to win 24-20. Madonna looks good for 53. I have never been a huge fan although I have liked some of her music.
  • creepshow
    12 years ago
    Hope for and believe in a tight Pats win.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I used to have a boss who was a rabid Patriots fan, before the Patriots had ever won anything and when they won the first time, he changed his license plate to XXXVI. I hated the Patriots ever since, so I hope the Giants win.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Vegas is going to leave today's line at Pats (-3, maybe -2.5) pretty much. Bottom line, Vegas is trying to suck in as much NYG money as possible (including $$ line). NYG money has been streaming in since the beginning of their current playoff run. Vegas stands to lose a sh#tload (again) on the NYG if they win. Vegas would lose a bundle even if the NYG cover. Here's the thing - Vegas rarely loses. IMHO, Vegas is using the last SB heavy loss they suffered (NYG beat the Pats outright) to their advantage this time. They want to not only make up for that loss, but perhaps have one of the biggest scores in Vegas history. This game might do that, in that it will be one of the largest bet games in history. Keep loading up NYG fans, my $$ is on Vegas and the Pats (-2.5)......
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    GO GIANTS !!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I am smiling as I wind down tonight. I have no doubt Clubber is happy too. Not only did New England lose, but Vegas lost according to MADDOG_ROMEO. Not bad, two for the price of one. I enjoyed the game, it was a game to the end.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    MaddRomeo I'm ready for my CR any time bro :p
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    All is well with the world. G-men take it.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    So glad I was wrong.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    <-------- Very happy, vm.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    "<------Very Happy, vm."
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Something messed up, so one more try... Very Happy, vm!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Coolness, Clubber. WOOHOOO GIANTS !!! Tommyboy, I hope Giselle "consoled" you last night.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Congratulations Giants fans....Good Game/Deserving Winners.... Just don't be hatin on me for being a Pats fan....
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Naaah, MADDOG_ROMEO, it was a good game. The Giants got the breaks and capitalized. Now the quiet time starts.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Plus romeo tom brady was hitting his wr right in the hands and they was dropping them like crazy in that final min. It was a damn good game !
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Brady's wife had this to say about her husband “He cannot f***ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time”
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    juice, Actually some of the throws that Brady didn't connect on, notably the last with Welker, it was not "right on". A catch Welker may make 9 out of 10 times and Brady might hit in stride 9 out of 10 times, well they both hit that 1 at the same time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion