tuscl

Detroit ... I really did it this time.

silkypants
Minnesota
Monday, January 30, 2012 8:31 PM
Detroit – I really did it this time. 48 Dances 10 Girls 2 Clubs 3 BJ 1 FS 1 FS with DATY 2 new phone numbers New lines for the weekend: It's hard to make money doing just dances Me: Are there any rules? Her: No. Can I kiss it? I'm glad you picked FS because I am really horny I'm so wet Her: Do you ever see girls outside of strip clubs? Me: I only go to strip clubs, I don't go to regular bars. My problems are not your problems Her: So what do you want me to do? Me: I want you to dump me. Her: I would never do that. I cannot do extra's tonight, see the string? I have a full menu. New common term with the dancers I met. I would never do extra's for someone I just met. I have morals. 8 of the 10 girls told me I was cutie. Now how many of them lied? I visited BT's Lounge in Dearborn for the first time and I would suggest all the Detroit residents might check it out. I have not found a club in Detroit I would not return to. Could there really be that many good clubs in Detroit? BT's wasn't on my list, another member suggested it and I'm glad I visited. I have lost my anonymity at the PHC Detroit. Other than my favorite there are three dancers and a bouncer who recognize me. The bouncer even came over to shake my hand. Generally I would not advise you shaking my hand while I am at a strip club unless you see me just leaving the bathroom. Lessons still to be learned: 1. You can always be a better negotiator. Maybe a least once a night a girl should walk away because you price is too low. 2. If you already obsessing over one favorite, how is having three going to make it any better? Reviews to follow.

13 comments

• CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    I can see a news conference soon where a Detroit city council member holds up a screen shot of Silky's avatar and reads off some of his comments to make the case for new ordinances.....
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Can I kiss it?" NO, I'd rather that you SUCKED it! LOL
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Haven't found a Detroit club you wouldn't return to? Been to Chapeau Vert yet?
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    dangit...I didn't need to hear they were willing to do all that stuff with silky. I like to pretend they only do that for me. Fantasy ruined!
  • vaseline
    12 years ago
    I love your articles.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    "I would never do extra’s for someone I just met. I have morals." Was that one real or did you throw it in there to be funny? lol
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I nominate Silky for a strip club Oscar. (Or maybe we should call it a "Johnson").
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    I would shake your hand to congratulate you, but . . .
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Silky keep up the ballin son ! Good job on the pimpin !
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Silky, you do deserve some kind of award. But what the hell is that on your head?
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    silky, thanks for the heads up about BT's on Michigan Ave. I have driven by the joint many times but never thought to give it a try.
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Art, you stay in better neighborhoods than I do. thesamurai, she just game me that line, I was only asking if there was a menu not for something on it. CTQWERTY - the councilman already know there is no need for new ordinances. If you read Ordinance 5-15-7 a-4 Detroit is an air dance club city. I share because some people like to hear my stories. I love Detroit the way it is and want to continue to support it's recovery. I will start a new discussion in the future and if my stories on a fictional site could lead to the end of Detroit market as we know it. Please no awards. I am a little ashamed of my trips but I can't stop because they are just so darn fun.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    That's why we're all still here. It's just so darn fun!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion