tuscl

Bad conversation starters

grand1511
Euphoria
At my fave club this past weekend and a fairly new dancer approached my table soon after I sat down. Most dancers know who I'm there for at leave me alone. She didn't and I didn't do anything remotely cryptic to call her over. She lightly massages one of shoulders for several minutes without a word of greeting. Then she asks "What are you thinking about?" of course I wanted to say "That you'd get your hands off me and leave me alone" but instead I offer up something begnin. She keeps doing the bad massage for a few more minutes and then asks, "What are you chewing?" WTF I' thinking and tell her it's gum with a bit of annoyance in my voice and she finally gets the message and leaves. So what's the stupidest stripper come-on you've ever been thrown?

19 comments

• rickdugan
    13 years ago
    "It looks like you have about $1000 to spend on us."

No, I have some portion of that $1000 to spend on someone who did not come up to me and make that stupid comment.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Dancer-why do you like coming to CC?
    Me- because its zombie proof!!! (smart ass answer)
    Dancer- what are zombies!?!?!
    Me-said under my breath, my first decoy.
    Dancer-say what baby?
    Me- you have a gorgeous smile.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I appreciate it when a dancer takes the trouble to think of something I haven't heard before, even if it is inane. Anything but "Want to buy me a drink/dance, or tip me for doing nothing?"
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I'll go with the rather routine "I haven't made any money." Great, open with a complaint.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Fugly : "you've just been waiting for me.Haven't you"
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Anything but "Want to buy me a drink/dance, or tip me for doing nothing?" "

That's about Right.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I had just returned to my seat from the V.I.P room. A sub-par dancer approaches me:

Stripper: "Who did you just get a dance with?"
    Me: "Boobulosa."
    Stripper: "Would you like me to finish what she only started?"
    Me: "No, thank you."
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    At the last club I visited (Jet Strip Theatre) I had little more than sat down when a dancer (who I had already concluded was not the nicest looking one on shift) walks up, grabs my hand, says 'come on, lets have a good time' and nearly drags me into the VIP area with no hello or other discussion of prices or anything. Needless to say it did not work at all. I give it points for creativity but not effectiveness. It was also wasy out of place because otherwise the club had a low pressure vibe.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dancer : would like to be my first dance ever !

Me: oooo god I bet you fuckin suck then !

Dancer: wtf ?

Me: ya ! I will see you in ooooo about a year !

Dancer : say what ???

Me: ya ! Let's make it in 2 know ! Wow !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dancer: you haven't bought a dance from me in a year why ?

Me: I just walked in and your starting shit ?

Dancer: I just wanted to know what I did wrong ?

Me: you said no to fuckin me ! Next please !

Dancer: say what ???

Me: ya ! Fuck off or fuck me k !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dancer: would you like to tip me baby?

Me: for what ?

Dancer: cuz I'm georgus !

Me: oooo goddamn you r not doing this !

Me: ya ! I've got some ball washing from the bathroom troll ! At least he earns his $1 biiiiiiiitch !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dancer: let me see what I'm working with ! (Hands go down my pants)

Me: you mean let's see what I'm working with ! (Hands go up her dress)

Dancer: is that it ?

Me: say what ???

Dancer: your not hard yet ?

Me: cuz you ain't fuckin me yet ?

Dancer: ooo I don't do that !

Me: I'm fingering you what you mean you don't fuck ?

Dancer: I just don't !

Me: (hands leave dress, then I shove her hands off my now hard cock) Next please !

Me: ya ! Thanks for the free fluffing now go fetch me a little spinner that will fuck biiiiiiiitch !
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    I think most guys get irritated when a girl they don't like comes up to them.

But - let me play devil's advoate!
    Just like we are there to get what we want/need, the girls are also there to get what they want/need. They are trying to make their money, and they are not going to make it if they don't approach the guys. As long as they are not rude, I try not to be rude. If I expect them to pay attention to me, then I should understand they want my attention (really $$$). Just as I would not like a girl not to blow me off in a SC for whatever reason; I try to treat them like I would like them to treat me and try to understand where they are coming from - we are both there for a reason.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    papi what is fuckin wrong with you! I would love for a girl to "blow me off in ths sc" :p
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    OK Juice,

Bad choice of words on my part - should have kept in mind my audience!!!

Thanks for the bitch slap!!!
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    +1 Papi!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    A bad starter
    Dancer: Sits down at your table without asking and then says "You need a dance."
    Me: maybe later
    Dancer: Ok, now would be good.
    Me: not right now
    Dancer: I don't take no for an answer.
    It goes downhill from there.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Papi I love how you have a since of humor that was an awsome reponce bro !
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    A fat, and I mean 5'2" 160 lbs, high maintenance looking girl approached me and asked for a dance. I said no and she looked at me and told me I am crazy to reject a body like hers...I laughed a bit and she got mad and told me that I am broke. Pulled out my money clip and said yeah, I think I'm broke. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion