tuscl

Ever been robbed?

yndy
Maryland
Friday, January 27, 2012 6:52 PM
I think I was last nite. Bc I wore some athletic pants w/o back pockets, during my dances I put my wallet in the pocket of my pullover. That had worked fine the few other times over the years. When I stood up afterward, straightened my clothes, and didn't feel my wallet, I looked all over the room. A few dancers helped. The staff helped and searched everywhere, including the dressing room and everything in it. No wallet. PANIC. Nite RUINED. I haven't written every detail. The staff have their theories. On the bright side, most of my money had already been spent on dances. I cancelled my credit cards. And according to the bank, no attempts at use. Now I have to start replacing things. Called about health and library cards today. Bought new wallet tonight. New license tomorrow. I'll probably never know what happened. Football parlance is "protect the ball." Guys, learn from my fumble (or did "the opposition" = new form of "ROB," strip it from me?) and don't let it happen to you. I'll probably stay at home for some time now.

35 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Yes a few years ago, my car was broken into in the parking lot of Scarlett's in Toledo, OH. The glove compartment was cleaned out. Lost a couple of valuable items.
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Stay at home?!? Because of this? Just a bit of an overreaction. When necessary, well when likely maximum grindage is coming, I move my wallet from the front pocket and tuck it into the waistband behind my back. Never had a problem. [I learned this at the HipHugger. The Hugger has a drink rest on the wall behind the lapdance chairs. First time in I was about to set my wallet and keys on it but was advised by the dancer not to do so. In her words, some girls will stick their b00bs in your face while they reach behind and go through your wallet.]
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Step one. Take credit card,atm card,medical,dental card out befor you leave home. step 2. bring enough cash for dances,tips & a cab ride home if needed. 3. wear pants that have very deep pockets. step 4 keep walet in one pocked & money in a nother. I can't tell you haw many times I have helped a costomer look for there walet.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I have a completely different wallet for clubbing for that reason. I leave everything out I don't need
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I don't think I would ever wear pants with no back pockets to a SC for this very reason. Although no clothing is foolproof, a back pocket is a must-have for me in a SC, even in my girlie dress slacks. I will not buy pants/slacks without back pockets, and with women's pants this can take some searching - but it's worth it.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Have not been robbed, but I always leave wallet and credit cards behind and take only cash which is kept in hand or front pocket.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I still carry my original F.A.A. license issued 6-10-69 in my wallet. A testimony that I am vigilent. Being caught without I.D. on your person in the event of an emergency could be worse than having it stolen.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I somehow lost my debit card while going out to bars/dance clubs even though i used cash the whole entire time. My theory is that i mist of lost it when i threw my jacket on one of the chairs in the VIP room or it must of fallen out when i was reaching my ID. This is my 2nd time in 7 months I lost it.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Alucard, that's disturbing about Scarlett's, a place I frequent. The parking lot is well lit and has video coverage but I guess that's no guarantee. I might have to revise my opinion of mandatory valet as just being a money grab. Anyone ever have anything disappear from a valet parked car?
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    I always leave health insurance, credit and debit cards, personal identification (aside from DL), etc at home. Big bills stay in the wallet in my back pocket and singles and 5s in my hand or front pocket for tipping/drinks. Always a bit hesitant to take my phone and keys out for a LD as a couch cushion almost swallowed my phone. If I'm concerned about over drinking and running out of cash, I keep a credit card (that is active but never used) that has a low credit limit I can use for an emergency cab ride
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I've had a couple of cars broken into. But in the club, I only have cash and ID. I put one's for tipping in one pocket and 10's and 20's in the other for LD's. I leave everything else at home.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    The only club I bring my wallet in to is the one I'm a regular at. Any other and I just bring a roll and an ID. I did lose my smartphone in the club once last year. I thought it was stolen at first, me and a couple girls retraced my steps and searched. After some long minutes of panic then resignation I dejectedly climbed onto a bar stool, looked up and observed the bartender holding something in his hand with a quizzical look. My closer inspection revealed it was my phone! I asked where he got it and he said it was left on the bar. I forgot to retrace a couple of my steps it apparently. He noticed a couple of the non-local strippers eyeing it and scooped it up before they could. That dude gets bigger tips from me for life.
  • BadBitchesOnly
    12 years ago
    I get robbed every time I step foot in the club. Thieving bitches!
  • large
    12 years ago
    I often stick big bills and my license in my socks. Leave the credit cards at home.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I found a phone at club. The dancer I was with and actually trusted a bit said she would turn it in at the front desk. One time I had a dancer pick my pocket. She took the wad of ones I had for tip money. She probably wouldn't have done that if she knew I realized her hand was in my pocket but I didn't suspect she would take my money and for a second forgot I still had tip money in that pocket. I thought maybe she wanted to play with something else. She left after a minute and then my pocket was empty. I reported her to the management and they investigated. Apparently she had been stealing from customers working wallets free during lap dances and taking the contents out after they left the lap dance area. I always check my wallet even though I have it in my back pocket and am basically sitting on it during the dance. My pockets are deep enough someone would really have to reach in and I would likely notice which I did years ago. Some dancers are getting desperate. Some are stupid too. In my case she robbed the one person who was going to catch her and she was one of my favorite dancers before that. She was fired even though she never admitted that. The manager of that club thanked me because they were losing customers and didn't know why.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The manager actually gave me back the money I thought was the amount the dancer stole from me. I only had a wad of ones in my front pocket but as the manager said, she didn't know if it was a wad of ones or a wad of twenties, stealing is a crime. I reported the crime to the club instead of the police. I was upset but didn't want to get the police involved over $40 especially with it being at a strip club. I believe the police would have arrested her and charged her based on me being sure she robbed me but that is one case where she did not get it charged against her record. Well I'm not sure how far I would have taken it but I did report it to the management of the club. The manager told me one night she ended up with an extra $800 and she didn't do anywhere near enough dances for that kind of money and the bouncers watched to make sure nothing sexual took place in that club outside of dances that is.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If a criminal record is established for a club, the local city is more likely to shut that club down if city council becomes disagreeable.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I've lost more money from ROB's making me pay up front for several dances and then only doing 2 or 3 less than half what was promised. Often some dancers say they will dance 2 or 3 songs or start in the last minute of one song or can't count right and say that's it and act like you need to pay the full amount. I often do rather than get in a big argument. I just never get any more dances from them but they don't care if they don't continue to work there or have lots of new guys constantly visiting.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    As a result I often just say no to most dancers asking for dances unless I already know them or get a good vibe if I'm ready to try my luck with a new dancer. They can spend 10 to 15 minutes or longer trying to get a dance but their customer service sucks not dancing the full amount of time agreed to or waiting for a song to start. I think that sucks and then I never want to get another dance from them and feel ripped off. Maybe I should start telling dancers I'm not familar with to let me know when each song is over so we both keep count.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    For those that keep their credit cards at home: I too thought that was the safe and prudent thing to do. Until I came home and discovered my home had been broken into. The thief found several credit cards in my desk drawer. He used one to charge $600 at an athletic shoe store in the mall. The CC company wiped clear the charges so I wasn't liable for anything but it was a supreme hassle canceling and replacing the cards. Lot easier to just wear pants with a button on the pocket, dance with girls I trust, and keep checking my pockets.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No, I haven't per se. I wear thin dress pants with back pockets. I've never had them try to lift my wallet out of my ass. In the dark VIP, it always can be a possibility that a dancer will try to worm something out of front pockets. The ROB's are more of a problem. Our buddy, samsung1 can tell you about one that tried to overcharge him at Bogarts one time.
  • BadBitchesOnly
    12 years ago
    After opening a tab, one of my fav bartenders at one if my fav clubs sent my cc# to another state and charged over $14k in tech equip at a Best Buy. Was def organized crime. It was easy for LE to investigate b/c it was a brand new cc and the only place I used it was the club. The bar tender no longer works at the club. stupid bitch!
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    yndy, which club was this at?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I've never been robbed yet....I fucked up last night and got lucky tho.....I went back for dances and went to pay and was like ooo god my wallet is still in my jacket out on the floor ! So I told themy atf to meet me back at my seat.....I checked my coat and was lucky as hell some one didn't go through it....next time I'm checkin before I go back for dances
  • BadBitchesOnly
    12 years ago
    Had a bitch jack my cell phone recently. Nice things dont happen when you hang around bad bitches.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I like badbitches to man...my girl has a bullring...not a big one but its sexy......she also works in a non extras club and loves to brake house rules and juice gets off on that bad ass bitch !
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Things like this will happen at a SC. That is why one needs to take precautions as have been suggested here. You are not the first and won't be the last - doens't mean you should forgo clubbing if you enjoy it - just go prepared. I too wear athletic pants to strip clubs. I like them b/c they can stretch when I get a hard-on and are thus more comfortable and I enjoy my lap/grind dance a lot more!!! My athletic pants also don't have back pockets - and to make it worst - the front pockets are kind of shallow - but they are really comfortable and I love them when getting my lap-dance on! I once got $200 smacks stolen from me. At first I thought it may have been the dancer I had been with, but I had been with her before and she was pretty cool. Thinking about the situation the next day - I realized I got my $200 smacks stolen by the bouncer that would pat peple down when coming into the club. He probably felt the wad and and was enough of a slick criminal to take it out w/o me noticing (it had been a long day and I was kind of tired when I got to the club). Anyway, after that I started puttting my valuables (large bills, keys, license, credit card) inside my sock where it would be much harder to get to. Anyway, just take precautions and keep enjoying the clubs brotha!!!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If a dancer wraps your arm around your waist so you don't have access to one of your front pockets but she does, watch out. Also check your pockets after a lap dance before she leaves. I almost always pay after the dance is over and I sit on my wallet in my back pocket. Some dancers have said it's a good idea to check your pockets to make sure you haven't left anything before leaving the lap dance area.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Meant to say she wraps your arm around her waist
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    At some clubs, I like to leave my jacket in my car when it gets cold. Well, one time, I left it in my car and had it stolen. That was the last time I left it in the back seat, now it goes in the trunk no matter what.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Dandy Dan makes a good point. I'm usually more worried about stuff in my car than inside the club. If possible I park near a light and lock up everything in my trunk. And Chulo. Getting taken by the bouncer. Wow That fucker should have his nuts cut off. I've never been patted down. If I ever enter a club requiring that I probably would walk away.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    What concerns me most is that when I go to a club, I leave my carry equipment in the car, so a break in would be a real concern. Interestingly, some time ago, my company car and my sons truck were both broken into outside or home. His gun, which he had left under his seat was still there. A lucky thing for him.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    every time I set foot in a strip club
  • macandbum
    12 years ago
    I sat down and watched the stage show for a bit and a stripper comes up and puts her hand on my leg. Stripper offers a dance and i decline. stripper sits there and still has her hand on my leg and stroking. I felt the money i put in my pocket slide out of place and i grab her hand and tell her to leave me alone.
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    I got hammered at a Deja Vu near East Lansing...the young stripper giving me a lap dance at the end of the night pretty much took all of my money. Now...this is going to sound stupid...but I was DRUNK...and NAIVE...but the dance was like $25 and when it was over I actually handed her my wallet and told her to take the $25 plus whatever she felt fair as a tip. Well...apparently she felt that all my cash (like $125) was a fair price for the ultra shitty no contact air dance she gave me. Stop laughing at me!! It was dumb...but live and learn...live and learn. Glad it was when I was young and poor and only going to the club with $200. If it happened now (which it won't)...I'd be out quite a bit more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion