tuscl

Caught or Almost Caught?

Last week I stopped at one of my favorite clubs. The had one of those customer survey cards on the bar and I started to fill it out. Then a lovely dancer stopped by, so I put the card in my pocket and forgot about it. Until a few days later when my SO was about to start the laundry; she always checks pockets for money, keys, receipts, etc. Fortunately, I was able to retrieve the card just in time. With the club's name and logo on the card, it would be impossible to explain it as anything else.

Any stories about how you've been caught or almost caught? What tripped you up?

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    YIKES, IfIGottaBeDamned !!! Close call there !! It's never happened to me, but one does need to keep one's brain engaged. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    YIKES, IfIGottaBeDamned !!! Close call there !! It's never happened to me, but one does need to keep one's brain engaged. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Like me for example. I need to remember it takes several seconds for this Comment link to respond. LOL
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    lol @ Vince.

Golden rule is never accept and paper items in clubs, surverys, receipts, tickets, printed napkins etc.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Thank God and my wife that I have to hide nothing......
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    Had a few close calls, but I can always blame it on being with business assoctaes that just HAD to go to a club LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    After she did what she did I went to the club like I didn't give a fuck
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I've had more close calls than I'd care to remember. Makes me queasy just thinking about it.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    No S.O. to "discover" any Brain Freeze mistakes of this sort.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    my gf at the time found a bar slip from PP in Greenville. She was not mad. She fest up that she was danceing there at the time
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol ! Your a pimp bang !
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    I protect my trail as best I can but I know I'm living dangerously. I do get a kick out of turning down the sometime hat or t-shirt that has come with some dance specials.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm with m00tpoint on this one.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Before my divorce, while separated, My wife or her best friend would wait everyday, parked down the street, for the mail to come and then she would go through it. Well she intercepted a letter from my ATF. And wrote to my ATF telling her that I was married and a grandfather, etc. Nothing my ATF didn't already know. After that we used my work address for any correcspondence until after my divorce.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Burn any evidence
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion