tuscl

My 70th birthday party contines

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:35 AM
At the Columbia Platinum Plus tomorrow at 1PM. The dancer throwing this party phoned me this morning. Said that she still had a few things to pick up. I was expecting a cake but have no idea what else she is picking up. So far 6 TUSCLers have said they plan to attend. Magicrat, rob0411, uscue13, shekitout, Ghostbuster360 & sofuqd. Knowing Magicrat the way I do, we will probably be there til the wee small hours. C'mon down!

14 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Congratulations, shadowcat! The dancer told me she had to pick up 6 pairs of knee pads, but I don't know why strippers would need those for a birthday party.
  • formerATLclubguy
    12 years ago
    I wish i could make the drive down there, but ain't gonna happen this week. Happy birthday shadowcat!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn ! Shadow ! To bad its not feb 2 to the 3rd or I could have made it ! Shit !....well happy 70 man and may you be blessed with many more : ) juice will be at follies real soon shadow !
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Have a great time, my friend! Tell the ladies hello for me.
  • BadBitchesOnly
    12 years ago
    70! Hell yeah SC! Making the drive over to PP and ETA is 7pm.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Hmmm, another late night at PP with magicrat. I know it will be a great party !!! Y'all have fun boys !!
  • elemental23
    12 years ago
    Trying to make it Friday afternoon. You are going to be there 3 days right?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Happy Birthday Shadowcat. I would love to be there but Texas is just too far away from South Carolina. Have fun.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Thanks guys. elemental - yes I will be there Friday afternoon. Then I have a dinner date with the party hostess.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Happy Bithday. Sounds like fun... but too far of a commute from PA. Have fun.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Happy Birthday. I hope to have some fun this weekend.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Happy Birthday. I am working in Miss. this week so will miss the party. I know the hostess and her Dazzling friend will provide a great 3 days of entertainment. Enjoy your weekend.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I'm back at work like snowtime but not in Miss. -36C where I am with wind chill approaching -50C. Couldn't find my dick with a magnifying glass. I am touring those oil wells I told you about, shadowcat. I will be checking on yours and magicrat's this PM. What will you bastards be doing this afternoon? Closest I will be getting to pussy today is my nice fur hat!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    The old man didn't make 70 lap dances at Follies. But then, who was counting! However, a threesome might account for quite a few. We had a damn good time!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion