Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My 70th birthday party contines

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

At the Columbia Platinum Plus tomorrow at 1PM. The dancer throwing this party phoned me this morning. Said that she still had a few things to pick up. I was expecting a cake but have no idea what else she is picking up. So far 6 TUSCLers have said they plan to attend. Magicrat, rob0411, uscue13, shekitout, Ghostbuster360 & sofuqd.

Knowing Magicrat the way I do, we will probably be there til the wee small hours. C'mon down!

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Congratulations, shadowcat! The dancer told me she had to pick up 6 pairs of knee pads, but I don't know why strippers would need those for a birthday party.

Profile picture for formerATLclubguy
formerATLclubguy
•

I wish i could make the drive down there, but ain't gonna happen this week. Happy birthday shadowcat!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Damn ! Shadow ! To bad its not feb 2 to the 3rd or I could have made it ! Shit !....well happy 70 man and may you be blessed with many more : ) juice will be at follies real soon shadow !

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Have a great time, my friend! Tell the ladies hello for me.

Profile picture for BadBitchesOnly
BadBitchesOnly
•

70! Hell yeah SC! Making the drive over to PP and ETA is 7pm.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hmmm, another late night at PP with magicrat. I know it will be a great party !!! Y'all have fun boys !!

Profile picture for elemental23
elemental23
•

Trying to make it Friday afternoon. You are going to be there 3 days right?

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Happy Birthday Shadowcat. I would love to be there but Texas is just too far away from South Carolina. Have fun.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Thanks guys.

elemental - yes I will be there Friday afternoon. Then I have a dinner date with the party hostess.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Happy Bithday. Sounds like fun... but too far of a commute from PA. Have fun.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Happy Birthday. I hope to have some fun this weekend.

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

Happy Birthday. I am working in Miss. this week so will miss the party. I know the hostess and her Dazzling friend will provide a great 3 days of entertainment. Enjoy your weekend.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Yeah, I'm back at work like snowtime but not in Miss. -36C where I am with wind chill approaching -50C. Couldn't find my dick with a magnifying glass. I am touring those oil wells I told you about, shadowcat. I will be checking on yours and magicrat's this PM.

What will you bastards be doing this afternoon? Closest I will be getting to pussy today is my nice fur hat!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

The old man didn't make 70 lap dances at Follies. But then, who was counting! However, a threesome might account for quite a few. We had a damn good time!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement