tuscl

Cut out the left pocket of my microfiber slacks?

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 7:36 AM
I get the sweatpants vs. shorts vs. windpants debate. Been there, done that. Now that I'm 30-something I'm thinking of stepping up my game to not only include microfiber slacks but no left pocket-- for easy access. What say you, veterans of the lap dance? Thanks in advance.

19 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Unless I'm going to a Higher Class Club with a "Dress Code", I prefer shorts with no underwear during my Apr to Oct Clubbing Season. The Ultimate Access. (short of Nudity) LMAO
  • sirjacksalot
    12 years ago
    Yes, so black microfiber golf shorts with no left pocket, too. Point well taken, Sir.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    You wear pants?
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    I always wear a Kilt! Scottsman style no less!
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    So I take it the pants have a left pocket but you've cut out the inside? Honestly coming too well prepared for sex at a strip club has a certain creepiness factor to it.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    What if she is left handed ?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    The kind of pants doesn't matter as long as they have a zipper.
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    Motorhead raises a good question. Best idea is to cut out BOTH of the front pockets. Keep your money in one of your socks for security. Personally, I have my own "dick in a box" apparatus a la Justin Timberlake's SNL skit. The peelers always love a present!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Isn't there suppose to be some popcorn involved somehow? [view link]
  • bubbletop
    12 years ago
    I just unzip. Works for me.
  • sirjacksalot
    12 years ago
    Motorhead, Joesparty: thanks for the insight! It seems that I'm discriminating against left-handed dancers. That's just not right. Thus, I shall do away with both front pockets as Joesparty recommends. @ inno123: there's no hiding it, I actually am a creeper...a first-class pervert of the lowest order. @ Bubbletop, Jackslash: I'm afraid of the floaters/bouncers-- that's one thing. I'd also like to "surprise" dancers with my ingenuity/creativity. It's also an easier way to toss out the discarded condom if I'm not wearing shorts.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sirjack.....I find this funny and practical if your going to one of those clubs wear stuff don't to maybee do happen....but if your in a dive or ultra high mileage club wear extras are sold just take you dick out and wave it in the air like you just don't care ! You down with opp ? Ya u know me : )
  • BadBitchesOnly
    12 years ago
    Just hope the dude to your left doesn't mistake your crank for a roll of cash and try to pick-pocket you!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Her: wanna dance You: sure, let's go Her: let's sit here, that creepy bouncer can see me here. You: yeah, good, creepy yeah bad.... Her: want me to start on this song? You: sure, baby Her: hey ur kinda turned on already....hahaha...I like that. You: hey, uh, I cut the left pocket out of my slacks so you can slide your hand right in there and give me a hand job. Also, there's a little lotion dispenser down toward my knees, and a warm towel for clean-up over here in my other pocket. Yer hands aren't cold are they? Her: Creeepy night at the club again.....give me a c-note and I'll think about it. Hey, you're not so turned on any more...what's wrong
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mmvd26 omfucking god ! This shit made me squrt all over my iphone then dip my ballz in my cold glass of milk !!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Hey, you're not so turned on any more...what's wrong" Too much talk, maybe... LOL
  • sirjacksalot
    12 years ago
    Well played mmdv26. Well played, sir. hahahaha
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    On a more serious note...do any veterans have some suggestions on kinds of pants to wear? I usually wear jeans or khakis which are not all that accessible/comfortable. But I refuse to wear shorts or sweatpants...I mean, I don't want to look like a complete tard. And besides, don't most clubs frown upon you showing up in shorts??
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I weae shorts 99.5% of the time. I have never had a club object to it and if they did, I would just go some where else. Why go where they do not appreciate your business? I am off to the club this afternoon and will be wearing shorts and a T-shirt that reads "I am just a blow job waitibg to happen".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion