tuscl

Worst Stripper Decision

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The discussion about "What kind of guys to stripers date" made me think about the bad decisions that strippers make. What's the worst decision by a stripper that you know of?

Here's my candidate for worst stripper decision. I know a dancer in her early 20's who told me she is dating a new boyfriend. The boyfriend is in his 40's and is out on parole from prison where he served time for a felony conviction. But here's the worst part. She told me she's trying to get pregnant because she wants to have his baby.

Anybody know of a worse decision?

17 comments

• canny
    13 years ago
    Any of them who start taking drugs after starting dancing
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My book comes out on Amazon next Friday! And only 5.43 million volumes!
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I mentioned one in that post who won't get her GED, or high school diploma, one or the other. There's also the girl at my favorite club who's dating the owner. What happens if they break up? Of course, the alltime worst decision was the girl who got high on meth, got a gun and blew her head off.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dating da' juice ! (Serously guys I'm that guy a real peace of shit)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Back in the day when I worked at a security in a sc. I saw a stripper buy drugs in front of a under cover cop
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Who gives a rats ass who they date, I am not there for their personal life.
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    Miami, 2 years ago. A tall (5'9" or so, not including stripper shoes) stripper walks up to the stage and starts screaming at the stripper on the pole. When a bouncer tries to pull her back she turns, knees the bouncer then -when surprised bouncer doubles over - she plants the same knee in his face. The next guy to approach the angry stripper is dark skinned, heavily tatted, about 6'6" and looked to be a lean 275#. She tried to fight him, including a fist to his gut. When he didn't react she got her hand to his face and did leave bloody scratch marks - BAD mistake. I don't think the big guy broke any bones, and he never actually punched her, but by the time they threw her out of the club (still in bra and g-string) I doubt there was any part of her body not bruised by the furniture she bounced off of. Didn't help that she never quit screaming and trying to fight. My guess was PCP, nobody gets that amped on Red Bull!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Miami, 2 years ago. A tall (5'9" or so, not including stripper shoes) stripper walks up to the stage and starts screaming at the stripper on the pole. When a bouncer tries to pull her back she turns, knees the bouncer then -when surprised bouncer doubles over - she plants the same knee in his face. The next guy to approach the angry stripper is dark skinned, heavily tatted, about 6'6" and looked to be a lean 275#. She tried to fight him, including a fist to his gut. When he didn't react she got her hand to his face and did leave bloody scratch marks - BAD mistake. I don't think the big guy broke any bones, and he never actually punched her, but by the time they threw her out of the club (still in bra and g-string) I doubt there was any part of her body not bruised by the furniture she bounced off of. Didn't help that she never quit screaming and trying to fight. My guess was PCP, nobody gets that amped on Red Bull!"

Illicit Drugs....
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The worst? When My Favorite Cocksucker stopped answering my calls. :)
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Every dancer that decided not to pull out Mr. Happy and give him a nice long kiss to completion, no quit, no spit! LOL
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I knew this beautiful girl who was educated, had a promising business career, and a great personality. Unfortunately, during an economic downturn she turned to dancing.

She got addicted to coke and the downward spiral begin.

So I guess the worst decision she ever made was to start dancing.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    pablo,

Sort of happened to the wife of a guy that used to work with me. They were in Key West and she entered an amateur contest. Did well and thought, what a nice way to supplement my job at the bank. Well, the bank job was soon gone (coming in late much to often), so the dancing became full time. She made the news once having been bitten by a US attorney. No idea what happen for sure, as I am sure the settlement was under wraps. Wasn't long before she was caught by were husband "visiting" a policeman neighbor. I saw her once (she didn't even recognize me), at a restaurant, after their divorce and such. She really looked "hagged" out. Drugs, no idea, but whatever it was, she had gone from an attractive young wife to a woman who wouldn't make you look at twice.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    A dancer that I know, gave out her phone number to the wrong person and that person is stalking her now.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Strippers make decisions?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I remember a dancer in high heels walked up to the edge of a high stage and started leaning towards someone. Then there was a crash, bang as she fell hard several feet onto a hard chair and then the floor. She still didn't get up after what seemed like a few minutes. A bouncer picked her up and carried her away. I'm wondering if she broke anything but also thinking I don't believe dancers have insurance or some may not. Her mistake was getting too close to the edge of the stage and slipping off.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @gator...of course not :) They are like pin balls; they just react unpredictably to whatever they bump into.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    An Update: Not getting an Abortion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion