tuscl

Year-end Review

Dain
8in/21cm
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 8:25 PM
So, gentlemen, how has the year been for you? With the economy still slow, it's been a good year for me at the clubs. I have enjoyed nothing less than a digitally-induced climatic experience all year; about one-third of the times, that was raised to the next level; and a few times, it went to the ultimate level. I anticipate that even if the economy recovers in year or two, this generation of dancers will still be offering their finest; old spending habits are hard to break. Bad economy = good clubbing.

14 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    2011 was a slower year for Club visiting, but my visits the 2nd half of the year at PHC have been TOP notch! 1st half of this I had health issues.

2010 was MUCH busier for me in visting Bogarts at least twice per month for 9 months of that year & seeing an ATF there.

I agree that Bad economy = good clubbing! GREAT Sex to be had!
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I have been able to negociate better prices with the economy, so that was a plus. However, the bad economy has brought alot of desperate women who shouldn't be dancing into the profession. I have never seen so many fat and old strippers up until this year. I have also seen dancers becoming downright cunts toward custies because they are not making enough money or what they were getting a few years back. The Memphis scene is gonna take a heavy hit January 1st with the alcohol ban.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I mainly hit the clubs from late may thru late October but during that time it was outstanding thanks to the intel I received here at TUSCL. I'm actually planning to make one more trip here before the end of the year to finish out the year with a flourish.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I have also seen dancers becoming downright cunts toward custies because they are not making enough money or what they were getting a few years back"

That is a self-defeating strategy!

"The Memphis scene is gonna take a heavy hit January 1st with the alcohol ban"

Good way to learn to have FUN without the use of Alcohol.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    2011 was a good year. I started in in South Florida, enjoyed the company of many fine babes at the clubs, a few ding bats, and the company of our TUSCL buddy Clubber. Traveling back up North, I enjoyed some of the clubs along the way. Detroit is Detroit is Detroit. Nuff said. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    But this year, the chain has made an appearance in the Motor City! :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, come on up, Clubber. It should fit you well. :) It's a fine day in Michigan. 26 degrees outside my door and snow is forecast today.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    We are in the middle of a S. Florida blizzard. 61, at present and partly cloudy. No snow in the forecast, however.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    2011 was a year during which, for the first time I remember, I spent the vast majority of my "club" time with one girl, to the virtual exclusion of all others, and almost nothing, comparatively speaking, in the clubs themselves. What strikes me as really weird is that of the time in the clubs, I've spent far more time and money on girls who *don't* do extras than those who do.

What's wrong with me? :)
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    2011 was a mixed year for me.

The good was finding some 'above my average' places when out-of-town and expanding my driving distance to bring more clubs into rotation.

The bad was losing now xATF, and quality at my regular club (although not really a regular any more) was down.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It was a roller coaster ride for me. As the year comes to an end I find myself on the way up.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    2011 was a good year ! Altho I had a job chance with a pay cut I still pulled off $12,000 for 52 weeks of clubbing ! I spent a large part of it in 2 clubs and had 2 brake up with my first atf ever a 6 year relationship ! : (......but the up side 2 it was half the year in I fount tuscl and was able to expand my strip clubing world to a whole new level.....and I fount a new atf near the end of this year : )
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    An amazing year, where i have moved on from having dances with loads of girls, to now just a couple of ATF's. (defo the way forward and better value by the way)

ATF No.2 was my original fave from ages ago who i finally got into this year after a lot of near misses, and i just recruited a new ATF No.3 who also looks likely to want to play properly soon.
    But of course, i'm still pining for my ATF No.1 who is a much more expensive girl to say the least and has now moved a long way away.

Roll on 2012 it's gonna be interesting !! am obv gonna go for the hatrick ... and f**k it all up.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    2011 was a great year for me. I traveled to some interesting places like Paris and San Francisco, and I had fun with some beautiful dancers. In the first couple months of 2011, I spent a ton of money in strip clubs, going 2 or 3 times a week to the Flight Club or Penthouse in Detroit. I slowed down in the middle of the year, and started having regular OTC sessions with my blonde ATF. Lately, I've been spending more money outside the clubs than inside.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion