tuscl

SC Benders

JackKash
New York City
Friday, December 23, 2011 1:39 PM
The NY Clubs and VIP Price discussion got me thinking. What were your worst (or best) SC Benders. Either lot's of time, lot's of money, lot's of clubs in a very short period or any combination.

For me it was Vegas last spring, I hadn't traveled much the first half of the year and I don't do clubs local for the usual reasons so by the time I got to Vegas for my conference I was primed, I was famished and finally lost all sense. Every night for 4 nights in a row I must have dropped at least 4 bills - my bank called me to see if everything was alright. I had multiple VIP sessions not just with 1 girl but with 2 or even 3 at the same time and the drinks kept flowing. I hang my head as a F'n PL and shake it from side to side when I recall this but the real worrisome thing is while I'm shaking my head I have a bit of a smirk, a sly knowing smile on my face. Worse still, looks like I'm dry again until that same conference at the beginning of March.

8 comments

• rh48hr
    13 years ago
    To some this is a typical month or short of a typical month, but my biggest "bender" was when I separated from my wife for a month. Hit the clubs about 5-6 times that month. The most I have done in a month ever. Ended up getting back together, then finally divorcing five years later.

This year, I have made more strip clubs visits than in any other year (but never more than two a month) and still have a week to go!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    $7,500 at PP in Greenville. After the death of my brother this past Jan/10. I did it in his honer
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I spent a good portion of a tax refund, about $2,500, tag teaming a pair of girls from a club in WNY. They kindly opened their humble abode to me for the weekend.

I'd never do that sort of thing again, but I absolutely don't regret doing it then.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I've been on a bender since 2006.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I made her bender ass over
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    5 clubs in ~26hrs
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    @stiletto25 your bender will never be broken not unless if a dancer that's been on a bender before 2006 becomes a member. For now you will hold the records
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Got there @ 11am, and left @ 2am. Ten pitchers and a million dancers later, I stumbled out into the parking lot and passed out, propped up on my steering wheel. Had a dented forehead (and an empty bank account) to remind me of the day/night I'll never remember much about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion