tuscl

what has been the best air dance of your life ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, December 22, 2011 11:09 AM
I was trolling around in TN and got the best air dance ever ! Now I hate air dancing as much as the next extras lover....but this girl was the prettiest little southern bell I had ever laid my eyes on ! And at $10 a dance I said what the fuck ! It was full nude !....I bought 10 of those and had to jerk off n the car ! Lol ! But my God I will never forget that little air dancer ! Soo how about you guys ?

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    None.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    You're really stretching things. That is like asking what is the best piece of ass you never had?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @ vince......I got cha !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @shadow ! LO fucking L ! But yes ! Yes it is.......and yes shadow I even remeber that one summer of the best peace I never had was ! Wow I will never forget that girl !......but I do make a good point and I will always bow (being for real shadow I respect you) at your wisdom ! I hope soon I will get to club with you shadow ! I'm headed to follies in feb !
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    there's no such thing as an acceptable (let alone good) air dance
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    The very first club I went to, the Admiral Theater in Chicago, I got a couple air dances. I was impressed. Then I went to other clubs that had lapdances, and suddenly, the Admiral Theater seemed very lame.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Agrees with DandyDan. We experienced the haughty air dances from the Admiral ladies at XXXotica a couple of years ago. We then chose to visit a different club because we did not want to pay Chicago rates for parking. End result - a much better experience at cheaper the $. Now we see no reason to go to the Admiral even though it is in a nice historical building which we like.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I agree with you guys but one must make himself feel good about the money he wasted on thin air ! That's y I'm touring south carolina I love the high mileage and extras !
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    It's been so long since I have been to an "air dance" club that I cannot remember. Even at a no touch club I don't see why anyone would pay for a dance when they can see just as much on stage for free.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @snow.....its called bein off n the head ! Or was that getting my head off ? Lol ! Wtf ever ?
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    I went to an all air club like last week and they had some 8's and 9's up in there. I only spent $30 on dances that night cause there's not much you can do with an air dance. I just wanted to see those girls bent over..
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    At our local no touching clubs I have paid girls the full $20 air dance fee just to sit and talk. That is much better. And as far as a dance of some type, better just to tip them and interact with them when they are on stage. Air Dances are stupid, in my opinion. SJG
  • MontanaMarty
    2 years ago
    No good ones yet
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion