tuscl

Unusual Items in a Club

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Another thread mentioned a model train running thru the Foxy Lady strip club. So it got me thinking about other unusual, out of place, unique things you've seen in strip clubs.

A couple that come to mind are the Corvette that comes down from above at The Flight Club near Detroit and the re-creation of a hunting lodge complete with stuffed animal heads at the Lodge in Dallas.

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya me ! Lol !
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, there was a club on 8 Mile in Detroit that used to be called "The Booby Trap" It's been recently updated and the name has been changed. After the former owner of the place died, I walked in one afternoon and noticed an urn behind the bar. I asked the barmaid about it and she told me that the ashes of the dead owner were in the urn. LOL
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I haven't personally seen it but Tango India in San Jose, Costa Rica has a complete Convair440 aircraft inside the club.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    " the Corvette that comes down from above at The Flight Club near Detroit"

I am not a fan of the Corvette in the Flight Club. I'm always afraid a cable will snap and the car will crush some poor pathetic loser who sits right beside the stage. It's likely to be me.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I saw a Ouji board in one I have no idea
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Juice - yes you are unique.

You're like the love child of Rainman and the guy from Slingblade
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Scarlett's in Toledo has no kitchen, so there is a hot dog cart parked out back run by a very nice couple.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Motorhead-I'm glad you said something. It is totally weird to have a model train run through a club like that.

Someone mentioned a Corvette. I recall seeing a race car of some kind at the Lumberyard in Des Moines. Shotgun Geniez in Hamburg, Iowa, which is my personal favorite club, used to have a wide variety of old movie posters on the wall under the previous owner. I've seen an old Wide World of Sports banner at the Flamingo Club in Lawrence, Kansas, which seems out of place with the KU stuff there.
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    I reviewed Fantasy Topless in California a couple of years or so ago. They had a floor to ceiling projected TV onto the back wall of the stage forcing the dancer off to one side. When I was there, they had an bare fists and kick boxing ultimate fight championship playing on it. It was bigger than life and pretty bloody.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Many years ago a club in Phx used to have rattlesnakes by the entrance. The club is closed now.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I already mentioned the aircraft ITC at Tango India. I just reviewed their web page. It is one of the best I have ever seen. Even 3D videos.

http://www.tangoindiavip.com/
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Not a SC but there is a tavern in a rural Alberta hotel that has the the most eclectic collection of mounted heads you have ever seen - rabbit, mouse, skunk, porcupine, badger, weasel, etc. There is even an ass end of a mulie that features a human face shaved out of the animal's hide. The face is supposed to be Pierre Trudeau, a former Canadian prime minister who continues to be absolutely vilified in the oil patch, even though the guy is long dead.

I try to hit that tavern any time that I am within 50km. Beer is always cold and cheap. Food is the shits.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I forgot one. This is also in Lincoln, NE. The long gone and little lamented Baby Dolls (I believe it was only around for a year, or two tops) used to have a pit bull that belonged to the owner. It had its own doghouse and a little cage to run around in. I doubt the Humane Society would approve of the arrangement. Anyway, when it came time for the Lincoln police to bust the place (the owner was a major black market gun runner) they caught a woman having sex with the dog, which has to be just plain weird.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion