tuscl

Whats the awesomenest place/time you've every had sex with a stripper?

Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:43 PM
OK, three TRUE stories. 1) On new years '07-'08 my wife (X) was strippin in the Clubhouse and I went in to party. At a bit before the gong I persuade her to come in the cheap VIP "dance room" and give me a freebie dance. We're both drunk and horny. Dr. Rock announces 5 minutes or whatever to go. She begins a strip nude, then a grind. 3 minutes to go. She climbs up on the chair arms and plants her neked twat on my face. I begin suckin and lickin it. Soon she was going crazy and as Rock says 5,4,3,2,..just then she comes, lovely juices all over my face, rite at the bell. What a cool way to bring in the new year! 2) Another time, maybe around 2003, we went to the old Fare Club on Greenville ave. After hanging out a bunch drunk, as custys, gettin some laps from the strippers, we exit. Out rite in front of the main entrance, she lays back on our bike, pulls up her microskirt, and says "eat me." I do, and all the valet dudes and some custys, are staring. Then im ready, she spreads on the seat, and I stand there and fuck her. The valet guys are cheering me on as I shoot a nice load up my stripper wife. We weave home. That was memorable! 3) Just this summer, 2011, I go into Stateline Showgirls to watch my new stripper wife dance. Its a dead sunday and shes bored. I beg for my promised free lap dances. We go down in the pit and she gives me a two for $20. Im excited, having never been in their VIP room. I pay the DJ the clubs $60 fee and we go in. She'd told me for months how she fucks guys every nite in here and I can't wait to try. She begins with a grind then I take out my boy. She mounts me and slids it in. Minutes later she says, "Fuck me bent over." and stands up, bends over the couch, and takes it up her neked snatch. I'm so nervous a manager mite see us, I quickly blow my load in her. As it slides out she looks and says, "Theres no napkins tonite." (Usually the waitress puts a stack in there to clean the messes.) Then she squats down on the carpet and lets it all flow out of her. Yuk! I bitch, "Who's gonna clean that? Look what you did to their carpet!" We sheepishly exit, she heads to the dressing room to clean up for the next cock. I cower in embarrassment since all the staff thinks I'm her uncle. Cool! I fucked my first stripper in the VIP!

24 comments

• joesparty
    13 years ago
    Who could possibly top these three TRUE stories? And multiple stripper wives too! You are one lucky guy, EricShipton.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Ho...Hum... Next BS!
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    I like how even if these were true, you are OK with your wife fucking totally random dudes every night AND are anxious to be the next guy to "enter" the VIP with her.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Stories about your "wife" are not the same as stories about sex with random strippers. I've fucked civvie girls just about every place imaginable. And you are full of shot too btw. Why, oh why, do people bother to come to a place liek this and post nonsense?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Only way to see their "Stories" in print. And to try to impress someone.
  • DFFECHSWU
    13 years ago
    Seems like the most awesomest work of fiction ... provided there is tolerance for minor embellishment.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The most awesomest place I've done a stripper was about 15 years ago on the flight deck of one of the shuttles. We were on a tour, and decided to hang back and make out. One thing led to another, and her legs were over my shoulders. I swung the chair around and her heel hit one of the buttons. That's when things *really* took off...
  • EricShipton
    13 years ago
    you guys are just jealous. go jerk off. my beyotch will be home at two thirty and fuck me while she tells me what naughty shit she did tonite. at least i dont have to blow dough doing it. i get it for free.
  • EricShipton
    13 years ago
    but they wont allow me in her new club anymore, dammit. fuck that i aint gonna get jealous
  • skeets35
    13 years ago
    Wow, what a load of BS...nice imagination though. If it is true, you mihgt want to get checked out for numerous diseases since you "new stripper wife" if fucking guys in the VIP room every night. Got to be proud of a wife that fucks other guys every night and that you have to beg for "free" lap dances. Who let the 16 year old in tonight?
  • ltnolvr
    13 years ago
    "We go down in the pit and she gives me a two for $20. Im excited, having never been in their VIP room. I pay the DJ the clubs $60 fee" -doesn't sound like it was free
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    You paid the DJ $60? I'm glad I'm not married. I never paid squat to a DJ except maybe a dollar to play a song. I'm surprised there isn't a story about some guy married to a stripper and he's fucking 3 girls in the same club his wife is working and then he's fucking her after she comes home and she doesn't have a clue. Or maybe change the story that she knows but doesn't care because she's getting revenge fucks with other guys every night.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I never went all the way in a club. However one time I visited a club and hit it off with a dancer, bought her a drink and I was drinking more than normal. She talked me into a dance. It was completely empty back there, not even a bouncer around. I was sitting back enjoying the dance. Next thing I know she must have gotten thirsty and wanted something to drink. She found something near my shorts and seemed content for a few minutes slurping on something. Suddenly she quickly put things back. I looked up and a bouncer appeared. I don't know if he was a second late or not but he didn't say anything and then left again. I wanted to stop the dances and get out of there. She complained that she didn't get to taste anything yet. After I left the club I thought I should have gotten her name and phone number. She might have given it to me.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    A most awesome place would be some place quiet far away from everyone.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Just this summer I visited a club on a Sunday. It was really dead, and the fugly stripper I was with told me for $60 I could take her to the VIP and do anything I wanted to her, as many times as I wanted. Well, she was true to her word. Talk about making a mess! There was a stack of napkins back there, and we used them all, lol. Afterwards she begged me for a $20 tip. I asked her why $20, and she said so she could pay for the free 2-4-1 her loser hubby kept begging her for.
  • hakanlube
    13 years ago
    The most awesomest place I've ever had sex with a stripper was her vagina.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    most awesomest place was at the bottom of the sea at the crustty crab ! I fucked her right n the chum bucket....and no she was not wearing a sponge bob when I filled that pussy full of my patrick !.......
  • Roman71
    13 years ago
    she invited me to take her home and when I arrived at her place she insisted I go in for something to drink. When we entered her house had the feel of a stripclub her living room even had a pole and a stage. I asked her what that was about and she told me she made some videos and things like that plus her bf really like it when she dances for him privately. I thought Oh shit some dude is going to kick my ass. I asked her where he was and she told me her bf was in the military and has been deployed for 3 months so far and she really needed sex. I let her put on a private show on her own stage and ended up waking in her bed the next few days.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    In a small "U" shaped seating area VIP with about 5 other couples in there. They knew what we were doing even tho we tried to hide it.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    mm, I would be surprised in a VIP/LD area if anyone DIDN'T know what we were doing!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Her pussy
  • 2ofus
    13 years ago
    Lol Steve 229
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    From EricShipton's Profile: "my wifes the number one dancer in her club, my X (bitch) was the number one at another. why do i keep doing this?" Someone send a paramedic to his house. There is a serious problem.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    On the balcony at her condo in Myrtle Beach, overlooking the ocean while the sun was rising. It's up high enough that probably no one would see unless they knew where to look. I met this girl from a lapdance but later got to know her at the gym and dated her awhile. So I don't know if it counts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion