tuscl

This Struck Me As Hilarious

Catching up on reading old reviews I noticed the address of The Penthouse Club in Philadelphia. That club is on Castor Ave. Seeing that, I split my gut with laughter. Castor is the French word for 'beaver'. The thought of a SC on Beaver Ave. was just too rich.

Any other club name-address combos make you laugh as much as I did with this one?

6 comments

• joesparty
    13 years ago
    There used to be a club near the Ford Rouge plan in Dearborn/Detroit called Chix on Dix.

And, not strip club related, but the famous "Big Beaver Road" in metro Detroit is, I kid you not, exit 69 off I-75. Some highway planner really had a sense of humor.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    And, if I was not clear, Chix on Dix was actually on Dix Street. Sometimes I wish we had an edit feature here.
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    well am going to check out 'fanny's' (north bay, ontario) soon. now to you guys a 'fanny' is a maybe a persons name? or more likely their ass right? ... but to me in proper english ... fanny is what i go there for !!

so ... great name for a strip club i reckon.
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    also my local club is called 'for your eyes only'

cause like yeah ... i am just like james bond, and they are dancing there for my eyes only ?
  • bigstad24
    13 years ago
    I am tempted to make the trek to Missouri simply to go to Big Louie's Mermaid Cabaret.
  • xpando
    13 years ago
    Platinum Plus Greenville is on Frontage Rd.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion