tuscl

Uh oh!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 7:12 AM

17 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'm alwaya amazed at how the objectivity of a review gets swayed by one little trait. Would the club have been a 10-10-10 without the herpes? I know that those Tijuana whore houses are not 10's physically but guys that get their first piece of ass get their judgements swayed.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    And herpes is neither dirty, nor a death sentence. I presume he's talking Herpes 2, but may also be referring to Herpes 1. In either case, the odds of catching them are higher than not sometime in one's life, even from non-dancers. My unsolicited advice - fugetaboutit. Just refrain from sex during an outbreak (like you would from kissing if experiencing a cold sore), and take Valtrex internally and/or use a topical Acyclovir cream like Zovirax if experiencing symptoms.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Yikes! I've been warned.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Why FS without a condom is a bad, bad idea. Especially with a stripper or prostitute. I thought that most of them were smart enough to insist on condoms though.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Alaska is a long way from Phoenix!? Unless they overnighted it, no way that pussy was fresh! Stock with the local fare, that's what I always say.
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    I'm worried about Art...he could end up there just trying to get warm!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    GABC was the place to be ... about 20 years ago. Many other places in the valley of the sun that are much better to go to now. You would be hard pressed to find any top shelf talent there anymore.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ooooooooo ya !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Slap my nuts
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    People still hating on TJ? The couple of times I saw Hong Kong the vibe in the place was off the charts and it was a nicer looking club than expected. Girls all over dancing anywhere they could stand. Just as a club if all the tail wasn't for sale it's still an upper tier spot. As for the guy with the herp, agreed that he shouldn't have docked the club. He's just unlucky. Maybe he should have gone to Mexico instead.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    @canny: yes, this is why latex should be mandatory. no, most of them are not smart enough to insist on it... many clients are also not not smart enough to insist on it either.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Whensitn in a sc. Some people loose common sence. I 'm one of them. But I'm D&D FREE
  • mrsunglasses
    13 years ago
    I hate to be the one to piss in everyone's cereal, but herpes can be spread even when condoms are used AND when there are no visible signs of an outbreak. Yes, condoms reduce the risk, but they don't eliminate it. It's even possible that your partner may have herpes and not even know it. [view link] "Although the magnitude of protection was not as large as has been observed with other STIs, we found that condoms offer moderate protection against HSV-2 acquisition in men and women."
  • mrsunglasses
    13 years ago
    ....anyway, with only 1 review and no other activity, it makes me wonder if that reviewer is being honest or is just mad at that stripper for another reason.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    So she comes over to his house and gives him herpes....how long does it take for herpes to break out? Indeed, she might have given him herpes, but I suspect that it might take some time before any physical sign of it is evident. I had a dirty leg give me the clap (gonorrhea) in college in the early 70's. Since a strong dose of it indicates itself by the next day. I was right to give the free clinic her name and phone number so she could receive treatment as well; then we ended-up showing up the same time and were glaring at each other across the waiting room. :-( Very few condoms were used in the early 70's since the pill was easily available...and we called them rubbers, not condoms. We called our love muscle a dick not a penis...And we also knew that the vagina was the part inside the girl, and you can't easily see it from the outside. The outside was called a pussy, or in those days before shaving/trimming was vogue, a beaver.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I have the herpes simplex virus in my body already. My mom gave it to me when I was a kid. Thankfully, it is the virus that causes eruptions on my lips and nostrils NOT my genitals. Be very wary of dancers with cold sores when you go to VIP with them!!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Actually Art, there are some medical people who are starting to believe that oral HSV1 is *more* problematic than genital HSV2, because of the secondary types of infections, such as in the eye and brain, that it can cause.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion