tuscl

Doors on the VIP rooms

Thursday, November 17, 2011 3:56 PM
What do you guys think about doors with the VIP rooms? I used to be fine getting extras with just a curtain for privacy but Hustler club in Detroit has spoiled me and I prefer having a door instead of just a curtain. I also know Vanity in Columbus, OH has "elite rooms" that have doors on them but there are cameras watching so mileage there has been very tame. Not sure if the Hustler in Detroit has cameras watching the VIP.

22 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Preferred. But no longer available at any club I know of in Louisville. One club *had* a room, with a *locking* door, but they turned it into an office shortly after the new laws started being enforced.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    some places do
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I prefer as much privacy as possible, including for a basic lap dance.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    You're right. The doors on the Detroit Hustler Club VIP room set a new standard of privacy. Some of the rooms also have a private bathroom too. This is almost as good as taking a dancer OTC. To the best of my knowledge, there are no cameras in the club.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Cannonball Cabaret, Million Dollar. New Locomotion, Midway Invader, Bogarts, Henry VIII, Henry VIII South, Arnies Idle Hour. VIP rooms in SCs have doors? or curtains? Who knew ??
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I would never do a dance in a room with a door. What if the guy you're taking in there is a fucking psycho? No, if a club where I worked had VIP rooms with doors, I would just do couch dances.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    What about doors and cameras with bouncers monitoring the cameras?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @fd, But, but, but...that means you and I couldn't exchange...pleasantries. :)
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    Interesting variations. @fetish_dancer: I would have to imagine these days management letting things happen behind a real door with a real latch on a real wall would be begging for liabilities to fall upon their heads. But I've been known to overthink stuff. I've never been in a VIP with bona-fide doors to a properly walled-in room, the most I've seem myself has been "saloon doors" or a fitting-room/shower-stall type not-fully-floor-to-ceiling job that any able bodied adult should easily bust through. Been at one place where mid-level VIP were designed with a T- or L-shaped angled entry, and one of the walls is not solid all the way to the ceiling so line of sight is blocked, but nothing was in your path; at the cheaper end I had one club where there was the bead curtain, but then the dancer picked up off the floor some sort of plank that she then propped across the bottom of the entryway, I imagine so people wouldn't just distractedly step in w/o faceplanting or at least making a big racket (which would kinda dampen the mood anyway, IMO) but someone could jump over if needed.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    There is a club where I live with doors, video cameras, and aggressive bouncers. I've seen the bouncers take someone out of that club and I will never cause problems there. FD, safety is what counts, not open doorways. That club is a lot safer than other clubs in the area with a single bouncer and curtains instead of doors.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    nikitta's in welford SC has doors to the vip rooms & no cameras
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    canny, what club are you talking about? let us know so we can avoid it. That sounds like Vanity here in Columbus. It has door but bouncers are watching on camera. Hustler does have better VIP rooms than Penthouse, but the talent level at penthouse is much higher. I still prefer Penthouse over Hustler when I am in Detroit.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Never heard of SC's having private doors in VIP. At SE Houston club near me the VIP area is upstairs and anything goes. There is a bar, real gambling machines, and a stairway winding up with paintings from old fashion whore houses. There is even an elevator going up. A manager will check customers VIP card before allowing him to go upstairs with a girl. I have done about a dozen girls up there. Girls will make a couch fort in dark, isolated areas. Anyone could walk up to you. Most of the girls in the club play and I have done them in VIP for $100-$300. The club has been raided numersous times.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    canny, I second Sam's question.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    PT's on Evans in Denver has Cafe / saloon type doors I find they do 1/2 the job
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Why? For $50 the bouncers will turn off the camera in your room and they are also there for our protection. There are no fights there and the club serves free alcohol.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Doors are good, but curtains are good too. I've never had a problem with bouncers intruding. If Mr Happy is out taking the air, well that's one thing. If the people are naked, that's another. One of my ATF clubs has a private VIP room with an inside locking door as well as the normal VIP area with curtains. One pays extra for the room with the door and I've never partaken. I've done it all in the normal VIP with no problems.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    There are clubs with doors on their VIP rooms, but it is rare in my experience. Curtains are far more common and I have no problem with them if they are heavy enough and not of the see through variety. I have been in two clubs with doors in VIP in the last six months and had an excellent time in both. Same holds true, however, with the few curtained VIPs that went to in the same time period. And when I say "excellent time" I mean, of course, sampling from a full menu. But I will also say that most of my special activities with strippers normally take place in hotel rooms which, of course, always have doors. ;)
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Love doors, even if there are cameras. It helps isolate the fantasy, but they are pretty rare. I have enjoyed the curtains of the greater Detroit area clubs. ;^)
  • rider324
    13 years ago
    The Penthouse Executive Club in NYC has rooms with doors, but the prices are outrageous, $550 an hour just for the room. The girl gets $600 an hour on top of that. There are no cameras in those rooms. The Hustler Club in NYC also has rooms with doors, but again, it will total out to $1000 an hour, and they have cameras.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have only been to one club that had saloon type doors. It got busted and is now out of business. Of the two clubs that I frequent most, neither has cameras. I think that any club that uses cameras are dumb and asking for trouble. They know why the customers come in and what they want and they supply it because it makes big bucks. But the club has no defense if they get busted. They cannot claim they did not know what was going on back there. But that is just me.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Don't think I'd pay extra money for a spot just because it had a door. If I happen to end up in a room with a door that's cool.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion