tuscl

being a reg or always visiting strip clubs ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, November 14, 2011 11:24 AM
Which one guys ? I've enjoyed being a reg at local strip clubs 4 a while now and it has its ups with it.. but I've slowly been adventuring out to other places and find it more exiting going to new places.....which one do u guys enjoy the best ?

22 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    I'm not into adventures anymore. If I was living in the 1840's I would have stayed home. Don't want to be a member of the Donner Party. I don't even like trying different dancers at my regular club. I like knowing what I can do and at what price without all that talk talk talk.
  • Sincerest
    13 years ago
    I like going to different clubs to check them out, but then I like writing reviews. I always try to visit clubs while I travel. But when I'm at home, I tend to stick to home base, unless I have read something about another club and want to see if it's really that good or bad. I switched from being a regular at one club to another due to harassment from one of the dancers while in the club. After three or four visits having her play the "mean girl" role from high school, I couldn't find a reason to drop money at the club. Since club management seemed fine with it, I decided to find someplace that ran a better operation. Regulars are known to the dancers, the bouncers, and the bar staff. Hustles diminish while favors increase. It's always about relationships in business, not transactions.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I am pretty much a two club guy. 95% of my reviews are on those two clubs. I have found nothing better, so why look further. Being a regular certainly has it's perks. Even the girls you have not yet gotten dances from recognize you as a regular and therefore the trust is already in place.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    New or like new for me. Too many expectations with being a familiar face. I draw the queen bees, so after a few visits most of the girls keep a distance so they don't get backroom drama. I'll say don't worry about it but on some level it doesn't matter what the customers say. The dancers have their own pecking order and half the fun is finding out who's "claimed" you. But I never like hearing a dancer was given the business for talking to me.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    When I grow up I want to follow in the footsteps of my hero, Captain Sir Richard Francis Burton. Now *there* was an adventurer! I like doing both at different times. Though I don't travel much anymore, but when I do, a new club is always a treat.
  • skeets35
    13 years ago
    Once my regular club was shut down I have not really found a home. The best I have found locally is OK at best. One of the really nice things about having a regular place is that you know what you can and can't do, plus the ladies allow you to go a little further since they trust you. If a new dancer shows up, one of the girls I know will vouch for me that I am pretty safe. I like visiting clubs when I am on trips, it is fun to see what other areas of the country can offer. So, I have no preference, both are good.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    like most of the comments so far, I stick with primarily one club in my home town, and leave the sampling to other clubs when I travel. Given the turnover of dancers even at the local club there is always new talent to sample, and favs to turn too if a new one doesn't grab my eye. For the most part the dancers know more "type" and when a new one comes along the ones that aren't my type tend to point me out to the newbie. I'm sure my favs, probably don't like it, but that's not really my problem... Also, I know which nites my favs work and if I want to see someone different I go to the club on a different nite.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    like most of the comments so far, I stick with primarily one club in my home town, and leave the sampling to other clubs when I travel. Given the turnover of dancers even at the local club there is always new talent to sample, and favs to turn too if a new one doesn't grab my eye. For the most part the dancers know more "type" and when a new one comes along the ones that aren't my type tend to point me out to the newbie. I'm sure my favs, probably don't like it, but that's not really my problem... Also, I know which nites my favs work and if I want to see someone different I go to the club on a different nite.
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    I usually venture out to somewhere new, just to keep it fresh and interesting. If I return somewhere, it means the place is really good. Return visits for me are pretty rare. There is a thrill in entering a new place and not knowing who you're gonna meet or what you're gonna get.
  • Jmoney007
    13 years ago
    I am kinda in the same boat as scpatron, i also like to venture out and try new places and see new talent, i only make return visits for 2 reasons. first one is obvious, if i return to a club its because i had such a good time that i wanted to go back. the second reason is that my first visit may have yielded poor results so i will at least give the club a second chance before i completely write it off. and i also like that thrill of not knowing what i may get into.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    There are pros & cons both ways. By being a regular you already know what's on the menu and which dancers to aviod. Plus the girls already know what to expect with you. The pitfalls with being a regular are that it can get old if low turnover, and things get ackward when club 'friendships' go south. Being a visitor increase your options, but you have to deal with the learning curve associated with figuring out who goes on ITC. Personally, I perfer being a regular and knowing the lay of the land and then trying new thing when traveling. The problem is that there is only one club near me and things have got to shit recently. IMO the best case seniero is to have 2-3 semi-regular locations and then visit when traveling. By having more than one 'regular' place you can get some down time from one location without going cold turkey.
  • AnonymousJim
    13 years ago
    A lot -- a lot -- depends on where you're at. If you're in an area with good clubs and girls willing to go the, um, "extra" mile, then yeah, regular's probably the way to go. If you're someplace where you get a lot of airdances or deal with a lot of pasties ... yeah, traveling might be for you. The most valuable letters on this site: YMMV.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I visit others, but have a couple that I am a "reg". Best way to tell, if they bring your beer/drink without asking you, "reg".
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Best way to tell, if they bring your beer/drink without asking you, "reg". If the first dancer that comes by after you sit down says "Hey, Steve, your girlfriend is in the back, I'll go tell her you're here," "reg." lol
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I personally enjoy being a regular at my favorite club, but I see a lot of the downside every visit. Generally, about half the dancers there are a complete waste of time and/or money. I also spend far more time than I really want to with the queen bee there. She'd probably be all right to talk with if she were a bartender in a bar, but she is a dancer who doesn't allow stuff other dancers there do. Furthermore, she apparently has enough power and influence to run off dancers for no valid reason. I wish management there had the balls to run her off, but I also think they'd be lost without her. On the other hand, the dancers there who are worth the time and money are fun, and there is enough turnover that there is generally someone new. As for visiting new places, that's always fun, but too often, you'll end up in a place where they cling to their regulars.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve, Then there is the opposite, none come near you.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    @AnonymousJim: True dat! @DandyDan: "As for visiting new places, too often, you'll end up in a place where they cling to their regulars" - always. The girls' regulars are their garenteed income, and ignore visitors.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I am a traveler but I also have cash. From tuscl reviews and discussions I don't think my experiences vary much from the experiences reported by regulars. In fact, I think that my willingness to part with some cash might often bring me a little bit more action that most regulars experience.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Some of both. I travel a lot, so road adventures are a lot of fun and I find trouble in plenty of places. I can pick up girls readily in places like FL, TX (Fort Worth snd Dallas), MD, GA and certain other locales. I can also generally find fun in some of the Queens clubs that I do not always frequent, though it can be a little more expensive. However, there are some areas where one needs to be known a bit more before things open up, so being a road warrior hurts more than helps. My local favorite club is one of those types of places, as is parts of South Carolina, Wisconsin, Alabama, and other areas. You just KNOW that there is fun to be had, but you can also sense the caution as they chew it over. If I had a few visits in close proximity to each other than I know that I could work it out in some of the clubs where I got close, but instead I am always starting fresh each time I revisit (except for Greenville, where I cracked the nut some time ago and visit often enough to keep things connected). Anyway, there are advantages and disadvantages to both.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Art, heavenly places like GTA and TJ where the legalities permit the same menu for both regulars and visitors are not the norm form most of us yankees. Heck, in some places (like where I live) there is no menu even for regulars.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thanks 4 all the comments guys...its always nice to get your ideas on the subject
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Regular or always I go with regular
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion