tuscl

My first ITC today

Having the day of from work today I hit up my usual club and had originally planned on just getting some standard $10 lappers. Prior to today my ITC action was limited to heavy groping and not much else. I was about to call it an afternoon when a lovely latina approached me and started pitching the $100 4 song VIP booth. I was pretty reluctant to part with that kind of coin not knowing the ROI. However since I've never done VIP before I figured 'why not?' and took her up on the offer.

During the first song it was pretty much the same as the regular dances and then toward the end she encouraged some good FIV action. On song 2 the party hat came out and it was off to the races from there. At the end I paid her the $100 VIP fee and she seemed very happy. My question is, should I have tipped her more for the great service? The last thing I want to do is rip anyone off but of course I don't want to overpay and ruin it for my fellow mongers. Thanks guys, your posts and information has been a tremendous resource!

14 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Your best tip will be repeat VIPs with her.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Not enough information. If it was a HJ, I wouldn't have tipped. If it was BJ or FS. I would have tipped another $20.
  • OCCruzer
    13 years ago
    Good advice @CTQWERTY. @shadowcat, it was FS. I'll tip the additional $20 from now on and give her a little extra to make up for today if I see her next time.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Fyi: That was what the fortune cookie said.
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Every club is different. Some clubs I go to all services are included with the cost of the dance. There are girls there that ask for tips. Some clubs, the girls have a menu: .40 tip for HJ; .60 tip for BJ; 100 tip for FS; Some guys will tip a girl for extras hoping that it gets them the same/better service next time. My feelings are that if you give me good service, my tip will be that I will dance with you again, instead of another girl. Good service leads to becoming a regular. Bad service makes you a one and done.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    any minute now policeman will be here to take notes lol
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    glad we were able to help you out. About policeman. i think he is a gay & can't get any
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Policeman is just another ass without a dick.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    And vm knows all about asses and dicks! :)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    did he have a proctological exam or something?
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    where do you find woman that do this crazy shit? Her cut had to be $50. I feel sorry for her. Her life depresses me upon the reality of this situation. At some point her life went terribly wrong. And fucking a stranger for $50 in a strip club is the bottom.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I second BBall's comment: every club is differnt
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Dude if she didn't ask for a tip she didn't ask for a tip. You'll know next time around if she cared about not getting one.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm with basketball. Good service results in repeat business. I know when I'm in certain clubs on certain days who I'm going to give my business to if they are working.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion