tuscl

Being Offered Her Phone#? What does it mean?

jack_s
Florida
Wednesday, November 2, 2011 11:19 PM
Some of y'all who do regular OTC stuff will probably laugh at me for naivite, but this is a real question. There's a dancer at a local club who has quickly become a favorite-- maybe even one of my ATFs. Last time, after spending some quality VIP time with her, she asked as i was leaving, "Would you like my phone number?" I wasn't really expecting this and said something kind of stupid like "Wow, thanks. I'd love that.... but I'm not sure that's a good idea." I'm now kicking myself for acting like a stupid schoolboy, but that's just how it was. Anyway, I'm now wondering, what significance I should ascribe to her askign this? No, I'm not stupid enough to believe she's asking for a real date in a romatic way-- I know that. But,, I'm just trying to figure out: Is it her way of saying, "Hey, I'm available for OTC stuff, if you want?" Or is it just her saying, "Hey, I might change clubs soon. Call me if you want to stay in touch and follow me, or to make sure of my schedule?" Or something else? Or I am I just overthinking this? This

29 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    10% chance that she is giving you the number for an OTC hookup, and NOTHING ELSE. 90% chance that it's a ploy of "Hey, I'm giving him my number so that he'll come into the club more often, but tomorrow morning, it will be hard for me to remember him."
  • jack_s
    13 years ago
    Dudester: That makes sense. Thanks for the quick response.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    It means she wants to fuck your brains out. Go for it!
  • boatmonkey
    13 years ago
    50/50 she is available for OTC or she wants to let you call to check her schedule.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    OP: "Being Offered Her Phone#? What does it mean?" It means jack shit.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Wait, let me get this straight - young hottie stripper offers you her phone number and you say "I'm not sure that's a good idea"? Sheesh! I bet your girl had a good laugh over that. As to what it means, I agree with the consensus - she sees you as a nice, fun, non-creepy guy she would like to keep as a "regular" customer, most likely ITC. It may mean she's available for OTC, or it could lead there later. Either way you'll need her number. So next time you see her, apologize for being a dumb-ass and exchange digits.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "There's a dancer at a local club who has quickly become a favorite-- maybe even one of my ATFs." Strictly speaking, "there can only be one" ATF. Your ATF should be the stripper equivalent of the WWE's Bret "The Hitman" Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    It just means she wants YOUR number so she can text you and beg you to come see her on a slow night or to wire her some cash for her loser boyfriend's next buy.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Yeah, but it's Portland!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    oh yeah, motorhead, that's all they ever want.....
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    ^^^^ Cynics! lol
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    jack_s, Second most of the comments above about mostly she just wants to stay in contact so she can cajole you into spending more money on her. That *might* mean OTC sex, but it's not the most likely explanation, though enough time might make it more likely. However, if you're going to get into the habit of giving out your number to strippers, don't give them your real one. Get yourself a throw away google mail account, and st up Google Voice on it. Give them that number. I wrote an article on that a while back; you should be able to get to it from my profile.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Odds are it's a ploy. Maybe some chance it's to set something up OTC. Not sure what CT means, but IMO it is a important observation if this is indeed a Portland, OR venue.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Of the 4 that have my number, two mostly just let me know if they are working, but neither to excess. One is my ATF, so she is special. The fourth is now a former dancer and now a bartender. She passes along good information to me. Bottom line, what it means is what you make of it.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    it means that she has a stripper phone that she uses to network and you can get on a regular list. Maybe OTC or could be a waiting line depending on her value in the supply and demand market that she works. Lot's of money can shoot you up the list. Your charm could have as high as a 20% value credit.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    Your charm and good looks could have as high as a 20% value credit. Being a drug dealer priceless Having a supply of what she wants, guarantee's....Love and devotion
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    "No, I'm not stupid enough to believe she's asking for a real date in a romatic way-- I know that" LOL. I'm not saying she wanted a date, but why just take yourself out of the game like that. You could talk to her and see where her head is at before you decide if she's trying to play you or not. 9 times out of 10 they'll try to play you, but shit happens. I've had girls who fucked me for free and never mentioned me coming to the club or anywhere else to spend money on them. Maybe they were trying to play me by trying to get me hooked on them with sex, but if so, it didn't work. And 2 of them I still hook up with every now and then for no money. So it can happen. Anyway, when she offered the number, you could've just asked "why?".
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    You should feel honored. She probably only gives it to 5-10 customers a day.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Also, if you exchange numbers, it will be easier for her to make an appointment with your wallet.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Whether its for otc or schedule coordination, ultimately it means you've become an ATM. NOT a bad thing if you have common sense.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    It means she gave you her #
  • jack_s
    13 years ago
    "Not sure what CT means, but IMO it is a important observation if this is indeed a Portland, OR venue." It is in Portland, OR. Why does that matter?
  • jack_s
    13 years ago
    Hey folks, thanks for your comments-- both the serious and the funny. They're appreciated.
  • jack_s
    13 years ago
    "NOT a bad thing if you have common sense. " Crap.. I'm doomed.
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    Just call her and tell her you need to come to her house to borrow some sugar. When you get to her house make sure you have your dick out your pants and watch her reaction. If she grabs you by the dick and takes you into her house, "She wants you Son". If she looks at you with a disgusted look on her face, run fast and head for the hills. Lol.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    @johnnymapalo. I'm pretty sure that is how John C.Holmes (aka Johnny Wadd) was discovered. LOL
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    It means she thinks you're a good customer and wants you to be her regular customer. Whatever manifests from it, she enjoys you and wants you to spend more money on her.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    It's like you're a fish and there's some little dangly thing in the water that could be good for you but will probably punch through your mouth and drag you to something unfortunate...
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 years ago
    It means you should call that number sometime and see what comes of it. But don't be surprised if all that ever comes of it is a "mailbox full" message. The most retarded way dancers shoot themselves in the foot is thinking that guys just LOVE the hard-to-get game. Nope, sorry, guys only tolerate that in order to get free pussy. When I find a dancer who stands out from the crowd, I'm happy to drop $1K+ on her a month. But, duh, ladies, can't come to just to see/spend money on just you if I don't know when your working. Need your working e-mail or phone in order to find out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion